Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Winter Kit Order A/W 2015

Options
  • 31-08-2015 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    yes it's that time of year again...
    I have the go ahead from Dav and we can go ahead with the a winter kit order.
    I will have the specifics up from tomorrow so for now just express an interest.
    It will be a Bib Tights. LS Jerseys, winter Jacket, DeFend LS and SS plus arm and leg warmers.
    Verge are quiet and turning orders around quickly at presents so hopefully all being well we will have this done by mid October.
    Mods can this topic be pinned?

Google docs for orders - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1qMILTq3wUZjxoHZxs4MytllXKEWoi_h8lLrxKnYNU_4/edit#gid=929454375

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Peter T

Id be interested

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'll be in for something depending on payday!

Probably looking for some arm warmers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

godtabh wrote: »
    I'll be in for something depending on payday!

Probably looking for some arm warmers
    We can get the standard fabric or ones in the DeFend material

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

We can get the standard fabric or ones in the DeFend material

I'd be looking for the defender material. Have the short sleve version

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I'm interested too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Current design or is something different in the pipeline?

Either way, are there some graphics?

I'm interested but I'll have to be careful as I spent a few bob on gear in France and the Mrs might blow a fuse........... again.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,953 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I'd be interested depending on colour. Can we go back to the pink (3rd edition pink)?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

What are the aW 2015 colours ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I'm all kitted up thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I'm all kitted up thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Interested depending on cost and design

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'm also in, depending on cost. Not fussed about the design.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

Also interested!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I'd probably need a new design to justify it, and not get shot, but I'd be in. particularly for a defender (anyone have one they'd be willing to let me try on in Dublin). Is the winter jacket, the Entropa again too, as that's probably my most used bit of kit.

Weepsie wrote: »
    I'd probably need a new design to justify it, and not get shot, but I'd be in. particularly for a defender (anyone have one they'd be willing to let me try on in Dublin). Is the winter jacket, the Entropa again too, as that's probably my most used bit of kit.

Whats the Entropa like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Whats the Entropa like?

Good in a shower, great at keeping wind off I find, can get very warm. It's not a waterproof material, it's a membrane so it can keep sweat in if it's layered too much.

Super light, and just easy to shove into bag, jersey. I feel like it keeps a lot of rain off, but won't keep you fully dry or warm.

I checked with Verge if further waterproofing can be done, they said don't do it as it's a membrane material and not strictly waterproof material.

Probably stick to the defender so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Hi lads.
    Uodate soon. Its my son's 1st day at school today so busy doing that stuff at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

The defender jackets are really nice, just keep in mind they run quite small in sizes (aka truly skin tight)
    Ordered some for our club, only positive feedback!!!

Hani Kosti wrote: »
    The defender jackets are really nice, just keep in mind they run quite small in sizes (aka truly skin tight)
    Ordered some for our club, only positive feedback!!!

I have one. They are great. They also stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

I have one. They are great. They also stretch.

They'll probably need to with Christmas approaching

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭dubsaab

Interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Ohhhhhh, Defender you say?

What's the going rate for a kidney these days........??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Subbing to see price and design

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Wizardej

Also interested in some new boardsie gear-old green gear starting to wear out!!
    Any idea on colour-how about blue or red or back to the original orange? Or lumenscent for the dark winter nights/mornings?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Polka dots of the boards logo in every colour!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

noob here. Don't have any boards kits. Are the things mentioned in the OP brands or style i.e. DeFend?

Advertisement