Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show, 28/03/15

Options
  • 28-03-2015 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭

Evening all,

Coming up on the show this week, the man who went from rags to reluctant riches, Sean O Sullivan will be in to chat to Brendan about how he became a multi-millionaire and why he still lives a simple life.

Limerick’s ‘first Lady’, Celia Holman Lee will be chatting to Brendan about the secrets to eternal youth and a long-lasting marriage.

Irish cricketer John Mooney will be in to dispel any pre conceptions people have about cricket after Ireland’s success in the World Cup.

Fitness guru Jessie Pavelka is back in again to chat to Brendan about his new role on one of the biggest shows in America, The Biggest Loser USA and about the bootcamp he’s running in Santry this Sunday morning.

Rocstrong will be performing his fantastic single “Go ‘Head”. Tune in at 9.50pm and enjoy!!

funny_pictures_kitten_is_upset_that_puppy_took_his_spot.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Grey_so_what, hope you are having a great time.

Welsh Megaman is there any room on your couch?

• Registered Users Posts: 72,105 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

cofy wrote: »
    Grey_so_what, hope you are having a great time.

Welsh Megaman is there any room on your couch?

Uh-huh!

Always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Ah. Lovely puppeh and kitteh PIC cofy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,415 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Am I correct in saying we have a certain lady behind enemy lines there tonight possibly wearing a green wig so we can spot her?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

The mission is to find a gsw....clue... Wearing a Munster jersey....xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I don't know how they let her into d4 wearing a Munster jersey, loike !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Spotting the Munster shirt will easily be the best reason to watch tonight. Jeepers that's an underwhelming line up.

Have a blast Grey!

Remember BRENDAN FOREVER, D'ARCY NEVER!

Did you bring the banner?

And it is a very simply jersey too Skid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

GSW, have a great time!
    And if we see someone waving a petition, demanding that Brendan continues to present the SNS, (and to keep D'arcy out), we will know it's you ;).

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote: »
    GSW, have a great time!
    And if we see someone waving a petition, demanding that Brendan continues to present the SNS, (and to keep D'arcy out), we will know it's you ;).

Speaking of which, when is the last SNS (taking into account the Eurovision Singy Songy Thingy)?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Sean O Sullivan

Celia Holman Lee

John Mooney .

Jessie Pavelka

Rocstrong

I've never heard of any of those people. Ever.
    So the real star of the show has to be Grey-so what. I have heard a couple of trailers for the show on RTE, but so far, inexplicably, there hasn't been a mention of the grey-haired goddess. An oversight, I'm sure. Brendan will rectify this terrible injustice in his intro......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Evening all,

Coming up on the show this week, the man who went from rags to reluctant riches, Sean O Sullivan will be in to chat to Brendan about how he became a multi-millionaire and why he still lives a simple life.

Limerick’s ‘first Lady’, Celia Holman Lee will be chatting to Brendan about the secrets to eternal youth and a long-lasting marriage.

Irish cricketer John Mooney will be in to dispel any pre conceptions people have about cricket after Ireland’s success in the World Cup.

Fitness guru Jessie Pavelka is back in again to chat to Brendan about his new role on one of the biggest shows in America, The Biggest Loser USA and about the bootcamp he’s running in Santry this Sunday morning.

Rocstrong will be performing his fantastic single “Go ‘Head”. Tune in at 9.50pm and enjoy!!

Jessie Pavelka is on?!

I'm in! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

When I picture GSW sitting in the audience of the SNS I picture a little mini me sitting beside her (little grey) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Speaking of which, when is the last SNS (taking into account the Eurovision Singy Songy Thingy)?

30th May
    4830482651_Why_do_women_cry_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

30th May
    4830482651_Why_do_women_cry_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I have a date scheduled for that night, but an epic thread must take first priority.

Sorry, Aiobhinn :D

coolhull wrote: »
    I've never heard of any of those people. Ever.
    So the real star of the show has to be Grey-so what. I have heard a couple of trailers for the show on RTE, but so far, inexplicably, there hasn't been a mention of the grey-haired goddess. An oversight, I'm sure. Brendan will rectify this terrible injustice in his intro......

Ha, Grey, you literally are the most well known person (nay, celebrity!) on the show tonight!

:-D

Who the heck are all these people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Mooney, the O'Briens, Porterfield, Stirling, Cusack, Dockrell et al were so unlucky not to make the quarter-finals... :(

Fitness guru Jessie Pavelka is back in again to chat to Brendan about his new role on one of the biggest shows in America, The Biggest Loser USA

None can beat Jillian Michaels. :o:D:D;);)

jillian-michaels-600x800-360x480.jpg

Who the heck are all these people...

They're just the warm-up acts. You're what the viewers and audience are waiting for :P

In theatrical lingo,''break a leg'', Grey :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Evening all, looking forward to seeing our own GSW on the SNS. Brendan looking very casual tonight. No point going to the bother of wearing a suit, seeing as they have sacked him.

BRENDAN FOREVER, D'ARCY NEVER !!

The Biggest Loser USA

You mean Ryan O'Neal is on again tonight :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

They're just the warm-up acts. You're what the viewers and audience are waiting for :P

In theatrical lingo,''break a leg'', Grey :D

Just as long as it's not "break an arm" :o

You mean Ryan O'Neal is on again tonight :mad:

What a horrible person he turned out to be

Jeez, that was a quick costume change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

jos28 wrote: »
    Brendan looking very casual tonight. No point going to the bother of wearing a suit, seeing as they have sacked him.

Well, he has gone to the bother now. :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,415 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

2 pay, lol.

HIYO!

Ray's jokes will never top these. Quality!

• Advertisement

To Pay - Toupee :pac:

Advertisement