Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV3 Psychic Readings Live***The Aftermath Thread****

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Lets all apply. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Using our screen names :)

spookwoman wrote: »
    wonder did the last one get the boot after PRL

Probably got a big promotion

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

We have to apply? :rolleyes:
    I'd have thought we'd be included on the short list, automatically.
    Maybe the letter's in the post. :rolleyes:

TV3’s Taste and Decency Guidelines.
    We would have to start again at the beginning there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thing is...

I legitimately think I'd be good at that job, and would ****ing love to do it.

But apart from the fact I'm tied down with college and have no experience, I'm probably on their black list anyway. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Lets all apply. :)

That would be great fun, we might get a communal interview, on second thoughts they wouldn't want us all together. :eek:

I'd be game, if the rest of you are too :D

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Thing is...

I legitimately think I'd be good at that job, and would ****ing love to do it.

But apart from the fact I'm tied down with college and have no experience, I'm probably on their black list anyway. :(

Experience: apparently more than some ;)
    Tied down with college: excuses :rolleyes: and a degree could be useful.
    Black List: only probation until you reach double figures :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

BMollie wrote: »
    That would be great fun, we might get a communal interview, on second thoughts they wouldn't want us all together. :eek:

I'd be game, if the rest of you are too :D

Every man/woman for themselves ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

TV3’s Taste and Decency Guidelines.

TV3 have taste and decency guidelines? Well you learn something new everyday eh!

TV3 have taste and decency guidelines? Well you learn something new everyday eh!

God damn it, I specifically logged on to say that because I'd forgotten to say it last night. :mad: :P :P

I saw that, but thought it would be in bad taste to mention it. ;)

God damn it, I specifically logged on to say that because I'd forgotten to say it last night. :mad: :P :P

muahahaha I read your mind, I must be psychic! :P

See in Mail today Ben Frow's leaving party was on on Thursday night, and Fintan Maguire chose the moment to tell them he was going too, say's he got a job in the UK :D

Rats leaving the sinking ship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

See in Mail today Ben Frow's leaving party was on on Thursday night, and Fintan Maguire chose the moment to tell them he was going too, say's he got a job in the UK :D
    Oh well, that's another couple of parties the Boardies won't be invited to.

(Sob,sob)

with Channel 5 presumably, I can't imagine a quality channel employing him

with Channel 5 presumably, I can't imagine a quality channel employing him

Here is more of the article :

FINTAN DROPS A BOMBSHELL..AT BEN'S GOING-WAY PARTY

Thursday night was supposed to be all about saying goodbye to Ben Frow, the former Director of Programming at TV3, but it was someone else's departure that got The Diary's attention. While saying goodbye to his former co-worker, TV3's Programme Commissioner, Fintan Maguire, casually announced that he is off too. Confirming the news to The Diary Fintan said he would be leaving Ballymount after seven years, this Christmas, "Yes I am leaving, my last day is Christmas Eve."

The double departure at TV3 will be a particularly hard does of brain drain for the commercial station.

" An opportunity came up at a UK production company called Crack It Productions. They like the work i've done creating shows like Tallafornia, Ireland's Ultimate Debutante and Battle of The Bridesmaids. I'm sad to go but looking forward to a new challenge" Last one out of Ballymount, turn off the lights (Mail).

QUOTE" An opportunity came up at a UK production company called Crack It Productions. They like the work i've done creating shows like Tallafornia, Ireland's Ultimate Debutante and Battle of The Bridesmaids.''

Judging by the work he's done so far on these programmes, I'd say it's going to be something like '' I'm a Gypsey Bride, Get Me and the Ultimate Tallaght Bridesmaides Out of Here ''

He's no Stephen Spielberg.

Never looked at one of those programs, my cat has more intellect than them. Had a look at Crack It's programs he will fit in fine.
    Can see a new show called Ultimate Slapper. Low IQ need only apply, winner is based on thickness of makeup, annoying laugh, thickness, how many times the get the clap and the varieties and if the knocked up. Special prize goes to the one one actually remembers the name of the father.

• Advertisement

Never looked at one of those programs, my cat has more intellect than them. Had a look at Crack It's programs he will fit in fine.
    Can see a new show called Ultimate Slapper. Low IQ need only apply, winner is based on thickness of makeup, annoying laugh, thickness, how many times the get the clap and the varieties and if the knocked up. Special prize goes to the one one actually remembers the name of the father.
    So, not a Jeremy Kyle fan then, Spookwoman? Or Jerry Springer/!icon6.png

" An opportunity came up at a UK production company called Crack It Productions. They like the work i've done creating shows like Tallafornia, Ireland's Ultimate Debutante and Battle of The Bridesmaids. I'm sad to go but looking forward to a new challenge" Last one out of Ballymount, turn off the lights (Mail).

God its like the longer that PRL is off the air, the better my psychic powers are getting. I must get in touch with *** to find out how to fleece money out of the vulnerable in society.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Lack of teeth and an ability to beat the living daylights out of your 'love rival'
    should be a must for the erm 'ladies'
    Whilst the men must have an absolute conviction that they can fool DNA tests and lie detectors :)

God its like the longer that PRL is off the air, the better my psychic powers are getting. I must get in touch with *** to find out how to fleece money out of the vulnerable in society.
    Congratutions on discovering your hidden talents (in your opinion)
    Can you tell me what kind of Christmas I'm going to have? I promise, I'll send
    you all my financial details..;)

Orielle wrote: »
    Lack of teeth and an ability to beat the living daylights out of your 'love rival'
    should be a must for the erm 'ladies'
    Whilst the men must have an absolute conviction that they can fool DNA tests and lie detectors :)

And everyone must wear shellsuits and big chunky fake gold jewellery

Congratutions on discovering your hidden talents (in your opinion)
    Can you tell me what kind of Christmas I'm going to have? I promise, I'll send
    you all my financial details..;)

"Be careful with your money bag this christmas dahlink, especially around dark haired strangers at the crossroads"

And everyone must wear shellsuits and big chunky fake gold jewellery

Don't forget the importance of wearing open toe red shoes too. Countess Nadia Starella is great for the fake gold jewellery, I found a lot of it at the ploughing championships when she fell off Tom Kelly's tractor, I tried to sell it and thinking that as she was a countess it was real, and unfortunately it was worth nothing. :)

Make sure you turn the xmas tree lights off at night don't want any flat fires. Also check for burst water pipes with the cold Dahlings

Make sure you turn the xmas tree lights off at night don't want any flat fires. Also check for burst water pipes with the cold Dahlings
    And beware of men with dark hair and hairy breasts

coolhull wrote: »

and tatoos on their backsides

• Advertisement

I'll watch out for the dark hair and hairy breasts. The rest of ye can check for the tattoos on backsides.

I have to draw the line somewhere...

I'll watch out for the dark hair and hairy breasts. The rest of ye can check for the tattoos on backsides.

I have to draw the line somewhere...

Oh god just thought dark hair with hairy breasts and a hairy arse with a tatoo

Oh god just thought dark hair with hairy breasts and a hairy arse with a tatoo
    Oh Spookwoman, you've put an image in my mind now that I didn't really want. And I haven't even had my supper yet.
    Anyway no-one mentioned a hairy arse. That's just your questionable imagination at work.....

Better give tomorrow night's date a miss then! :eek:

flutegirl wrote: »
    Better give tomorrow night's date a miss then! :eek:
    Dark hair, hairy chest, tattoos in strange places..... I went with a lady like that one time.
    (Please note: one time)

Dark hair, hairy chest, tattoos in strange places..... I went with a lady like that one time.
    (Please note: one time)
    And then you married her.....right? :D

And then you married her.....right? :D
    Luckily, I escaped her sweaty grasp, some other unlucky gobsh1te ended up removing the hair from his teeth.

Luckily, I escaped her sweaty grasp, some other unlucky gobsh1te ended up removing the hair from his teeth.

:eek: :eek:

WTF has this thread become?

• Advertisement

WTF has this thread become?

It turns out the psychics were right all along...

They were helping us every night....

Without them...

We've descended into madness...

It turns out the psychics were right all along...

They were helping us every night....

Without them...

We've descended into madness...

God help us all!

Deleted that post only copped on how it could have been read. meant to mean too much info, little low etc

Brian in not function right at the moment.

Deleted that post only copped on how it could have been read. meant to mean too much info, little low etc

Who the hell is Brian???

Who the hell is Brian???
    Is he the Messiah? Or just a very naughty boy?

Who the hell is Brian???
    I was afraid to ask...Could he be a guardian angel sent by Carole :eek:

• Advertisement

Is that a pic of Brian on your avatar, when he was working ;)

Oh dear, Brian only comes out when Brain is away. Brian has problems seeing typos's etc and functions on a completely different level. Must keep Brian away from the keyboard

Oh dear, Brian only comes out when Brain is away. Brian has problems seeing typos's etc and functions on a completely different level. Must keep Brian away from the keyboard
    What you really need here is Johnny-Two-Hat's magic pen.
    ''Big man from Dublin will help you type. Buy him black stuff. Love will come in 17 months.''

Finally now have the time to get back into digital art. Don't do those types of pics so not to worry

Looks like TV3 are trying to get the last of the complaints about this dealt with ASAP.

Got two formal responses today from complaints referred last week. Amazing how all along it was taking upwards of three weeks for the formal responses...

• Advertisement
Advertisement