Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 04/01/2016 *Spoilers*

• 04-01-2016 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,484 ✭✭✭✭

How will champion Reigns overcome Vince as ref in his title rematch with Sheamus and no doubt LON and Steph interference

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How will champion Reigns overcome Vince as ref in his title rematch with Sheamus and no doubt LON and Steph interference

A case of beer, a couple dozen stunners and a hell yeah..... oh wait that was someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A case of beer, a couple dozen stunners and a hell yeah..... oh wait that was someone else.

Well if sheamus could wear a 5:15 tee, I'm sure they can have Reigns do the beers, stunners, routine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,282 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

By having Vince get knocked out and another ref coming in to do the count. Or just have it thrown out as a non contest with no real reason why.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This is gonna be car crash television, Reigns to retain via Tater Tots, I uh mean by DQ when LoN jump him and Vince gets knocked down during said melee, and Stephanie emasulates the living daylights out of him with multiple slaps, another Ref hoofs it to the ring, oh and a cameo by Dean Ambrose during the title match to boot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

LON to become more insignificant tonight.

• Advertisement

Seen as we're guessing how it goes tonight, heres my scenario:

Vince gets knocked out, Reigns covers, crowd counts to about 7, New ref is in the ring, 1, 2, HHH runs to ringside, drags new ref out and lays him out, HHH pedigrees Reigns, drags sheamus over him, Vince is awake now, and with the slowest count ever, we get to 2, Ambrose appears from nowhere, stops the count, Ambrose and Reigns go at it with Sheamus and HHH, LON appear now, its 4-2, do do do do do, Joooooohn Cena is on the way, to help Reigns and Ambrose clear the ring as we go off the air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I am so, so, so sick and tired of seeing babyfaces being made look like chumps by Stephanie. It is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Can you imagine that segment that just occurred happening with Brock Lesnar? No. He's one of the few stars they have left. Funny that. Almost as if there's a connection.

I thought these guys were supposed to be 'superstars'. A superstar does not fear getting the sack, or get bitched at constantly and told they are totally expendable.

Ugh. It's not worth getting upset about at this point. Same old, same old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,220 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I find Ambrose very annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,475 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

J. Marston wrote: »
    I find Ambrose very annoying.

Same, thought I was the only one. He had me interested back in 2014 during his feud with Rollins but he's so stale now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

The clash of the titus. So bad i love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Becky character is some thicko

The Becky character is some thicko

Yep, gimmick seems to be make puns and lose.

Ric Flair makes my skin crawl.

New Day and Y2J, I've been dreaming of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Did anyone notice the camera just caught Vince trying to discreetly flip off the crowd?

Leading the PG Era by example: Vinny Mac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

WHY PIN HIM YOU PUNCHED THE ****ING REF???

Why the hell does Reigns look surprised? He does realise he just knocked out the ref.

HHH time?

Wow, what a mess that was. A clusterfúck of epic proportions.

Best part was Steph jiggling down to the ring.

Edit: Interesting twist thrown in at the end though.

Oh great, now they've ruined the Rumble match again this year.

HOLY ****!!

edit: Reigns to win anyways then beat Rock at WM?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

I was watching without sound as watching without sound is pretty hilarious as it looks stupid. But what did Vincent say at the end?

BMMachine wrote: »
    I was watching without sound as watching without sound is pretty hilarious as it looks stupid. But what did Vincent say at the end?

The title is on the line in the Rumble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

They've ruined the Rumble. One of the few highlights of the year, and they've ruined it

Bualadh bos WWE, bualadh bos

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Dazzmondo

They've made the Rumble very straight forward again. Guarantee Lesnar wins by last eliminating Reigns (due to Triple H interference).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,542 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Raw would have been good if it wasn't for the typical Reigns ****e. It's like they're actively trying to out****e the previous weeks opening promo.

It's ok though. Next week Brock is back to save us all. Genuinely think we are gonna see a Reigns heelturn at Rumble which is the only way him winning the Rumble again is remotely acceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

So im guessing roman will be the first entrant and go all the way untill hes eliminated by hhh. I just hope its not a hhh title win or roman overcoming the odds again from the number 1 entrant.

I was looking forward to the rumble asit wasnt obvious who was the winner, i guess its just going to be the centered around roman overcoming the odds. Could be the 3rd disappointing rumble in a row :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Impressive. They waited until the Rumble to ruin the match the last two years, getting in early I see.

Ah jaysus, my favourite ppv match of the year, ruined for the 2nd year in a row, if he wins, he wins, and if he loses, he'll probably go on to win it back at mania, most likely against Lesnar.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

martyos121 wrote: »
    Oh great, now they've ruined the Rumble match again this year.
    They've ruined the Rumble. One of the few highlights of the year, and they've ruined it

Bualadh bos WWE, bualadh bos
    Dazzmondo wrote: »
    They've made the Rumble very straight forward again. Guarantee Lesnar wins by last eliminating Reigns (due to Triple H interference).
    Angron wrote: »
    Impressive. They waited until the Rumble to ruin the match the last two years, getting in early I see.

I'm surprised the reaction is that this has ruined the Rumble; I marked a little for the announcement and am super excited now for the match (mind, I always am, as its my favorite match of the year).

I think it makes the Rumble match pretty interesting, in that now we're not looking at someone to face Reigns at Mania (which made a few people ineligible to win) but looking at crowning a champion. That opens the field a lot. You could have Brock or Cena, the super obvious. You could go with a Tier two guy who hasn't been lined up for a 1 vs 1 feud, but can now get the title without hurting/facing Reigns. Given it's potentially only till Mania, it could go on anyone, from Jericho to Ambrose to Owens. Or imagine a surprise Bryan return in which he wins the title!

I really like the title being defended in the Rumble. Unlike other years, it's not painfully obvious now who is going to win imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm surprised the reaction is that this has ruined the Rumble; I marked a little for the announcement and am super excited now for the match (mind, I always am, as its my favorite match of the year).

I think it makes the Rumble match pretty interesting, in that now we're not looking at someone to face Reigns at Mania (which made a few people ineligible to win) but looking at crowning a champion. That opens the field a lot. You could have Brock or Cena, the super obvious. You could go with a Tier two guy who hasn't been lined up for a 1 vs 1 feud, but can now get the title without hurting/facing Reigns. Given it's potentially only till Mania, it could go on anyone, from Jericho to Ambrose to Owens. Or imagine a surprise Bryan return in which he wins the title!

I really like the title being defended in the Rumble. Unlike other years, it's not painfully obvious now who is going to win imo.

Given their booking patterns for years now this is really naive imo.

Roman going over 4 guys at once wasn't enough, have him go over 29 dammit!

They've made the Rumble all about one man and the entire Rumble now will be whether he can "overcome the odds" and then he either wins, or gets screwed.

It's so tedious, artificial and I couldn't give a ****.

Horrendous company.

Advertisement