Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Gettin the 3200 today just wondering will unlocking it have any effect on the gprs settings, or mms setting that will not allow me to send or recieve them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭BigMoose

You shouldn't have any problems, I have unlocked a 3200 from VF and had no problems with GPRS or MMS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

excellant thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

Originally posted by redhat_newbie
    I was trying with original cable and with phone turned on.
    I will give a try following your steps.

Thanks very much
    ww)

Hey redhat... did u give that cable hack a try yet.. i have the same problem. i got the original cable and need to unlock a c45. ill give it a try if it works out for u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭supra

thanks menka for all ur help....must buy a cable so.....anyshop u recommend? or buy online??thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

I live in spain and i don't know shops or prices there. sorry.
    I buy my cables in spanish shops and i think it will be cheaper for you buying there...
    I can tell you that here a sharp unlocking cable costs 8 euros.
    Most of the cables come from china so i think there won't be big difference from the price in ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭supra

sound!thanks
    supra

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

Hey menka,

What about sony ericson?...are there online calc's or do you need a cable / software?

Ta,
    Jab

@jabaroom

here you can find all the models that can be made by free, thats by a calculator.

Unlocking Sonyericsson is not free at the moment.

Cheapest way if you only want to unlock one handset is through a sonyericsson SERVER . It is easy to find one reseller of logs/credits...about 14 € per one unit. You need an unlocking ericsson serial cable (same connector than ericsson t28). You need to run a client software ... and the unlocking codes are displayed.

Another way is SONYERICSSON CLIPS. Clips are boxes with has basically an integrated circuit, a connector to the phone and a connector to a battery. You dont need a PC, either an IT connection. You just connect the phone to box, press one buttom and in few seconds your phone is unlocked or the unlocking codes are displayed in an small screen. Price is about 200 €

By PC these are software solution:

Sonyericsson Spherefighter: Unlocking flashing, decustomize, change a lot of paremeters in ur phone... good support, free updates ... about 300 €

Sonyericsson DIV USB 2.3 (cracked version) cheapest way to have a good software for people who unlock. You just need a dongle that makes the soft work. You can make the donlge yourself or buy it...people is selling this dongle about 60 € even LESS...

I think once you have the names of the different options, it is easy for all of you find more info just using GOOGLE. I dont want to give links to resellers cause maybe people think wrong of me.

regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 graciek

i have a panasonic x60 i need unlocking, but i can't find a calculator, anyone have any ideas, i need it done ASAP! Thanks!

• Advertisement

I have seen nothing about x60.
    Some people says that they have set off the network code using the panasonic gd55 calculator but the truth is i have seen nobody with experience in this handset so i can not confirm. Take care of this.
    There are sone free tools for g60 anf griffinteam has an x70 but not x60 i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PK - the king

menka. is there any way of unlocking a vodafone live! motorola v525 mobile phone for nothing? i've searched loads of sites for software, but have not found any free software :(

No. No at the moment.
    You have to wait.
    Cheapest solution buying codes.
    For free you can update the handset to a V600. But not unlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

anyone know how to unlock a
    Sagem my V-65?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Con

How would I go about ulocking my mitsubishi trium geo wap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Mad Hatter

Hi Menka,

Is it possible to unlock an o2 X1 yet ?

14197267_9db968bf71.jpg

@ Mad Hatter

Yes it is possible, but it 's not free. And i think it won't be cheap.
    The only way at the moment is via log. And you need to have a griffinbox (by griffinteam.net) so only a professional unlocker can do it.
    o2x1 is a maxon handset so maybe you find some people saying that they unlocked their o2x1 wth samsung calculators but just cheaters. Calcs dont work on this models.

New sequence for unlocking new samsung models when *2767*688# dont work
    Try this : #*7337#

Other sequence you can try for unlocking samsung:
    A300, A800 *2767*637#
    Sgh600 *2767*3855#
    s100,v200,s300 *2767*7822573738#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Mad Hatter

Originally posted by menka
    @ Mad Hatter

Yes it is possible, but it 's not free. And i think it won't be cheap.
    The only way at the moment is via log. And you need to have a griffinbox (by griffinteam.net) so only a professional unlocker can do it.
    o2x1 is a maxon handset so maybe you find some people saying that they unlocked their o2x1 wth samsung calculators but just cheaters. Calcs dont work on this models.

Hi Menka,

Thanks for that post on the o2 x1 - Mad Hatter................... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

hi menka, i just wondering if u could point me in the direction of the free software for upgrading a v525 to v600, thanx :)

• Advertisement

a mate here recommend me this:

read here
    it will help you.

for firmware

regards
    from spain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Hi. I'm wondering if any1 knows how to unlock a Philips Savvy 168(x)? It is locked to BTcellnet, know o2 UK.

Any help appreciated.

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 [defunct]carlito

have to say menka ur trick with the C45 worked a treat.i sent u a PM outlining my prob but i tried it anyway got two little wires and connected phone the way u said and got a 9V battery and connected phone and hey presto my computer found phone with original cables so thanks a lot......ignore my pm to u ok...now all i have to do is unlock a GX10i with handset code...any ideas.....have no cables but i knew about spunlock...big download for a 56k er.......55meg it is.....got info at http://www.spunlock.com/new.html

@Carlito
    About C45, Good work mate!
    About sharp solution for reseting hanset code on any sharp
    You have to run uni soft by spunlock, you are right . Goto sharp menu.
    Connect powered on phone without sim to original sharp com cable and choose factory reset.
    Press RESET process takes about 10 mins after is done all is ok and unlocks fone too.

@bp_me
    Search this tool, PHILIPS TOOLZ DELUXE BY SANCHEZ 2.44 (1.041 Kbs zip file)
    You can unlock almost all philipss. Of course you need a serial cable.
    Steps:
    1.- Run the soft
    2.- Choose your model - its picture -
    3.- Press READ buttom.
    4.- The unlocking codes are displayed in SIMLOCKS fields.
    5.- Insert a not allowed sim, from another operator and put the codes you are asked to.

That's all.

WBR
    menka

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

@menka

thanks for that. I was wondering if anyone had a solution that would calculate the codes based on the imei, or are they random?

@bp_me
    No calculators for philips mate. Some providers use a simply solution: BIG DATABASE with unlocking codes so There is no algorithm for that. In previos replys you can see all the handsets that can be made with calculators.
    There are some people selling unlocking codes cause they have a contact in operators and they can supply them. In france all phones can be made by imei, and in spain all AMENA phones too. But i dont konw in Uk.
    For philips just a cable -- you can find it for about 8 euros and you can unlock almost all philips :) 8 euros are 2 pint of guiness arent they? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 [defunct]carlito

two pints of guinness yeah probably if your making it yourself and then u could pass through an eye of an needle after drinking home brew....anyway thanks for reply menka.....ill have to look out for cables but if anyone has a loan in dublin please give me a loan of them for 10mins.....hehe......

This is a free solution for some new nec phones:e616, e313, e606, e808

Use gsm simcard(SIM 2G). Turn-on the phone and press

1.- #4960*xxxxxxxx# + Send

2.- *4960*xxxxxxxx*xxxxxxxx# + Send

3.- Turn off the phone and turn-on again

xxxxxxxx = any numbers you want...try 12345678 f.e.

This unlock method works with one simcard only. If you change another simcard, you have to unlock again. If you use back the 3G card, you have to input the same xxxxxxxx code again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Stuff

any chance of getting a code to unloack a motorola v525?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PK - the king

Yeah, I want the unlock code for the v525! I hate vodafone - too expensive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement