Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Panthro wrote: »
    I noticed that too Larianne,
    the biscuit just hasn't tasted the same sense..
    sadface.,

Bring back the artificial preservatives and flavourings!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Larianne wrote: »
    Bring back the artificial preservatives and flavourings!!

And Fat Frog ice pops!

It's surprising isn't it? Coming from a girl with a farming background.

Oh wait....

:D

I take it all back! :mad:

I take it all back! :mad:

You know I'm only joking. Ever since you gave me that little cake at the beers you shall always have a special place in my heart :D

That said I'd love to put you footing turf for a day and watch the carnage unfold.

You know I'm only joking. Ever since you gave me that little cake at the beers you shall always have a special place in my heart :D

That said I'd love to put you footing turf for a day and watch the carnage unfold.

:mad:

I've worked on farms!! Banana and Mango ones. Could defo foot some turf. I think. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Has anyone else noticed how much shorter the best before date is on crisps in the last few years? PITA, I want artificial preservatives so I'm fresh for the worms.

Charlie Brooker's 2011 Wipe is on right now, can't beat Barry ****peas! :pac:

I've worked on farms!! Banana and Mango ones. Could defo foot some turf. I think. :confused:

Next year I challenge you to do it for a few hours. I'll provide the tae, choc ices and bottle of TK red lemonade, along with some motivational encouragement. Such as:

"Shur it'll never f*ckin' dry like that"

and the classic

"You'd want to get that row done fair lively, before you're ate alive by flies".

You game? :)

Next year I challenge you to do it for a few hours. I'll provide the tae, choc ices and bottle of TK red lemonade, along with some motivational encouragement. Such as:

"Shur it'll never f*ckin' dry like that"

and the classic

"You'd want to get that row done fair lively, before you're ate alive by flies".

You game? :)

You know what, I was reading another thread that asks What are you looking forward to in 2012 and I couldn't think of anything. So there it is! You're on. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

o/

everybody staying in tonight so?

• Advertisement

You know what, I was reading another thread that asks What are you looking forward to in 2012 and I couldn't think of anything. So there it is! You're on. :)

I'll see you next summer ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Don't do it. The bog is were dreams go to die and where friendships fall apart!

:(:( I is sick

o/

Yeah I'm sick.

Yes!
    Daisies wrote: »
    Don't do it. The bog is were dreams go to die and where friendships fall apart!

:(:( I is sick

Oh that's okay, I don't like HB that much anyways. :pac:

Sickness over the holidays is soooooooooo annoying. Bored outta ma tree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

(Panthro senses that this may be the only chance he gets to throw out his shíty farm related joke)

Hay Lari, what's worse than Foot 'n Mouth?
    Footin' turf!

Boom!
    (And off I scamper back under my rock)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

o/

Howye!

In for the now yeah. lack of sleep all week is finally catching up on me. Might get to snooze as early as 12:30 tonight :pac:

Just gone and ordered meself a bike off halfords now as well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sickness over the holidays is soooooooooo annoying. Bored outta ma tree.

I know, spent the day collapsed on the couch or hugging the toilet bowl. Disaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Howye!

In for the now yeah. lack of sleep all week is finally catching up on me. Might get to snooze as early as 12:30 tonight :pac:

Just gone and ordered meself a bike off halfords now as well.

hi you :)

hope you do get to sleep. i hope i have the cop on to go to bed before 2am too :/

:eek: a bike!? fair play to ya. when's it due?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

hi you :)

hope you do get to sleep. i hope i have the cop on to go to bed before 2am too :/

:eek: a bike!? fair play to ya. when's it due?

Generally makes no odd's when I hit the sack meself.

Meant to pick it up by the end of the day after its ordered, so should be tomorrow. They do have the model I ordered in stock, but I'll give'em a call in the morning to confirm when they've scheduled to put it together.

Wouldn't want to be harping into some unfortunates ear about it not being done first thing as I only ordered it within the last half an hour. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Evening all! It's busy here tonight...

I was out for a lovely meal with some of my closest friends, I'm now a lil tipsy!

Anyone who is sick, while I do hope you get better, please stay away from me :p I'm so over this cast :(

Just looked up this turf turning stuff. Looks kinda hard work. I'll do it though. Any excuse to go Whest!
    Pembily wrote: »
    Anyone who is sick, while I do hope you get better, please stay away from me :p I'm so over this cast :(

Thanks missy.

Can you sign your cast?? Think we should have a casting signing beers. :D

• Advertisement

Any excuse, would you not do what healthy people do, drink themselves to sleep alone.

Um you can't sign it, it's deep purple ( :D ) and that hard non plaster Paris type stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Um you can't sign it, it's deep purple ( :D ) and that hard non plaster Paris type stuff!

:confused:

Otis you're drinking too much! The colour of the cast is deep purple :p

We can get high too!! (kidding, kidding!)

tipp-ex-shake-n-squeeze-pen-8ml-1202-p.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

How's everybody, any scandal?

Watched Lemmy on BBC4, he's some boy for one boy.

Jaysus give me some credit love.

There is no such thing as drinking too much.

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

amacachi wrote: »
    Watched Lemmy on BBC4, he's some boy for one boy.

As in Motorhead Lemmy?

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    As in Motorhead Lemmy?

You know it. Loves those one-arm bandits.

French toast and a big pot of tea.

Tea tastes sooooooo much better out of a pot,it really does.

French toast and a big pot of tea.

Tea tastes sooooooo much better out of a pot,it really does.
    It really does :) where's my cup?

Errrmmmm,I may have drank it all.

Sowwee!
    :P

Beer-check
    Jagermeister-check
    Sausage rolls-check

Tonight is going to be a mess :)

House party is it HB?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Beer-check
    Jagermeister-check
    Sausage rolls-check

Tonight is going to be a mess :)

It's beer and home made sushi for me tonight. Yup gonna be messy :D

House party is it HB?

You're damn right. There'll be all sorts of junk food as well. And tea. Can't forget the 2am cuppa.

Sweet.Id nearly rather doing that than going out but sure plans is plans.Hopefully the place Im going wont be too jammers.

Sweet.Id nearly rather doing that than going out but sure plans is plans.Hopefully the place Im going wont be too jammers.

Hope it won't be wedged man. It's a balls being in a wedged pub and spending half the night at the bar or waiting for the jacks.

Just looked up this turf turning stuff. Looks kinda hard work. I'll do it though. Any excuse to go Whest!

Well if you're coming whest, I know a certain father that would LOVE some help with the turf!

Woke up to breakfast in bed because they thought I was still sick. But I IS BETTER!Woop woop

Right now I need a POA for tonight

• Advertisement

Well the bar is in Rathmines and there are a couple of big places out there plus its outside of city centre which should help.There is also some thing on in the green with the Coronas so Im also hoping that will take a good few people too.Once I dont have to wait more than 2 or 3 minutes to get served I will be happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

2-3 mins? I think you're pushing it a bit there Otis :p

The barman in the pub I'm going to tonight is my housemate. Tee hee hee.

So that means you've a designated driver without the guilt of someone having to stay sober?

:pac:

2-3 mins? I think you're pushing it a bit there Otis :p

The barman in the pub I'm going to tonight is my housemate. Tee hee hee.

Pssshhh,I dont need to know the bar staff to get served.I will just send my super hot drinking buddy to the bar for me,it ALWAYS works.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Well the bar is in Rathmines and there are a couple of big places out there plus its outside of city centre which should help.There is also some thing on in the green with the Coronas so Im also hoping that will take a good few people too.Once I dont have to wait more than 2 or 3 minutes to get served I will be happy.

I think 2-3 mins is being hopeful. Just look for spots at the bar beside young ladies also waiting to be served. Strike up a conversation while waiting and that always helps pass the time ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

So that means you've a designated driver without the guilt of someone having to stay sober?

Pub is walking distance from my house. Winning :D
    Pssshhh,I dont need to know the bar staff to get served.I will just send my super hot drinking buddy to the bar for me,it ALWAYS works.

You mean you make your female friends queue at the bar and buy you drinks all night? I thought you were a gentleman, shame on you! :pac:

You mean you make your female friends queue at the bar and buy you drinks all night? I thought you were a gentleman, shame on you! :pac:

I give them the money.

Sheesh,some burds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

my super hot drinking buddy

Sorry, I stopped reading at this point....

Where is it your heading? :p

Copan.

Yer a married man Dr G,control yerself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

just because you are on a diet don't mean you can't look at the menu Otis :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement