Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

lycan238 wrote: »
    Hi I text my local WW leader in advance of joining and she asked me to come in 10 mins early and she explained the simple start to me. Same the following week for the plan I was moving onto from that week. I assume all leaders are different so best to ask. Best of luck on your journey

Thanks for that 😃

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

WI tonight, two and a half pounds down, I'm delighted. Didn't know what to expect, which made it even better.
    That's seven pounds in five weeks, very happy with that. :D
    Hope everyone is having a good week. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Having a disaster of a week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Having a disaster of a week :(

I'm the exact same :( Can't seem to stop myself since Monday. Just can't reign it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

I can't make WW this week because last night I'd a late meeting and tomorrow I'm away with work (this makes me sound quite the go getter, I'm really not :P) but our work weigh in was just there and I was down 3!! This scales definitely weighs lighter but to be down anything is just brilliant after the amount of gluttony at the hen at the weekend, I ate a bucket of cheese practically, it was fab. But I won't trust it until I go to my normal weigh-in on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone, hard weeks are hard, just try your best. Or do as I do, make bets with people and be super competitive about it!!!

• Advertisement

Stayed the same this week. I am shocked. I had a bad week. I finished work last week so I've been sitting around feeling a bit lost and a bit sorry for myself. I have Zumba after class so I'm feeling a bit more positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Down a pound at weigh in this morning. Got my first half stone award (silver 7) as well. Was surprised but not shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Hey all, I was at my meeting this morning and I was up 1lb, I was a little bit disappointed but on a good note I have increased my exercise so I am not a total failure. Anyway myself and a friend have set a four week challenge and I have a bit of a competitive streak so that might help.

Congrats on all the great losses and good luck to everyone who has a weigh in to come.

Onwards and Downwards:)

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Hi Everyone,

I'm going out for dinner tonight to Wagamama's and I'm looking for advice on what's the best option dish to choose?

Would anyone have any tips?

I've tried searching online but it's one of the few restaurants that I couldn't find on any of the WW blogs.

Thanks!

Stayed the same this week - thankful I didn't go any real damage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I'm going out for dinner tonight to Wagamama's and I'm looking for advice on what's the best option dish to choose?

Thanks!

I think either yasai yaki soba (vegetarian) or chicken ramen/chilli chicken ramen are the best points wise, on the plus side both are delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

I've had a DISASTROUS few days, ate out every day since last Wednesday :O I was away with work and came back Friday (after having chicken nuggets and chips in a service station on the way home!), then our wedding menu tasting on Saturday (3 options for each of 3 courses, course it would've been rude not to have most of all of them!), off away again for the night Saturday with another 3 course meal. Disaster. Anyway, line drawn under it and back to copping on again. Going to make loads of fresh food for the week and soups and yummy healthy stuff. I didn't even get walks in over the week as the weather was so horrendous.

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

I've had a DISASTROUS few days, ate out every day since last Wednesday :O I was away with work and came back Friday (after having chicken nuggets and chips in a service station on the way home!), then our wedding menu tasting on Saturday (3 options for each of 3 courses, course it would've been rude not to have most of all of them!), off away again for the night Saturday with another 3 course meal. Disaster. Anyway, line drawn under it and back to copping on again. Going to make loads of fresh food for the week and soups and yummy healthy stuff. I didn't even get walks in over the week as the weather was so horrendous.

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

Not this week for me. Was out shopping on Saturday only got home at half 8 no hope of me cooking something at that stage so rang in a takeaway, Sunday was at a christening so 3 course meal and a few sugary minerals and today had lunch out with my sister. Have my weigh in Wednesday morning (if its not cancelled again) so will draw a line under it and move on from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

Would anyone know the best oven chips to use ?? ie the lowest PP's... Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

You could try making your own? That would probably be the lower PP way to do it? I've seen people do it with other veg too like carrots or sweet potato with a few sprays of the low cal spray and they can get nice and crispy. I tend to use the McCain micro chips because that way it's exactly weighed out for me so there's no messing around with weighing them :)

2 pounds on this morning when I weighed in. Expected it being honest after the weekend I had. Made homemade chicken nuggets and chips this evening for my dinner. As I follow Filling and Healthy I was advised all I had to count points for was the breadcrumbs. If your pointing everything 2 medium potatoes (not sure on weight is 5pp then allow for oil to coat them with when you put them in oven)

STS again for me this week. Time of the month always gets me.

Hey all, I didn't make my meeting today but I am down 2lb on my scales so I am happy enough with that.

Good luck everyone:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Zanablue wrote: »
    Hey all, I didn't make my meeting today but I am down 2lb on my scales so I am happy enough with that.

Good luck everyone:)

Well done!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Well done!

Thanks a mill:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 jack.ryan

Down 2Lb, got my 5% sticker and book tonight.

Thank goodness I've had a good day, finally!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jack.ryan

Thank goodness I've had a good day, finally!!!

Congrats

Thank you. And well done on your loss! :)

Down 2lbs last night! So that's me 1lb away from my stone! So motivated to pick that up next week. Have a 5km run in the Phoenix Park tomorrow so waiting to treat myself until tomorrow night :-) Hope everyone has a fab weekend! Ye are all doing amazing. xx

granniecaz wrote: »
    Down 2lbs last night! So that's me 1lb away from my stone! So motivated to pick that up next week. Have a 5km run in the Phoenix Park tomorrow so waiting to treat myself until tomorrow night :-) Hope everyone has a fab weekend! Ye are all doing amazing. xx

Well done! 2lb loss is brilliant, will keep my fingers crossed that you get your stone next week.

Well done! 2lb loss is brilliant, will keep my fingers crossed that you get your stone next week.

Ah thanks Zanablue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

Thinking of joining this week. I've done ww online but never gone to a meeting. Do you have to go to the same meeting every week or can you switch days? I'd like to join a weekend one but have weddings etc coming up so won't be able to attend every weekend.

effibear wrote: »
    Thinking of joining this week. I've done ww online but never gone to a meeting. Do you have to go to the same meeting every week or can you switch days? I'd like to join a weekend one but have weddings etc coming up so won't be able to attend every weekend.

Hi effibear, You don't have to stick to the one meeting, you can change meetings if you need to. Good luck with your journey:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

Hi effibear, You don't have to stick to the one meeting, you can change meetings if you need to. Good luck with your journey:)

Thanks, joined today. Already feel more focused than I did with the online one. I did fine on that before but have had a baby since so feel like I'm starting from scratch a bit. How do you know your goal weight, the leader just told me to aim for 7 pounds, and then work from there?

Advertisement