Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland in 2020 ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

It will be like a scene from mad max only without mel gibson :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

FearDark wrote: »
    2020 is the year Jesus is coming back. I know this for a fact because he told me.
    Yep true he sent me an email il be probabley pushing up the daisies by then anyway:D:eek:

m@cc@ wrote: »
    There will be Father Ted repeats on RTÉ.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055801006
    Again:D:D:D:D

DazMarz wrote: »
    Ah Jaysus, don't be saying things like that!!!

But in fairness, that's my job now...

Hopefully by 2020 I'll be a sergeant at least and well on my way to Detective Inspector...:)

by 2020, I reckon the economy will have settled and the country will be back to where she was circa. 1993/4 or so. Doing well, but not as well as the boom years.
    Ya could be chief super..

GarH wrote: »
    But you left out the most important question?

Who will be hosting The Late, Late Show?
    PODGE AN RODGE:D:D:D

• Advertisement

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    I'll be 50.

A old man .

So I will not give a fcuk about the country anymore.:D
    Il be 73 if i get that far so i definetley wont give a **** dont care much as it is anyway.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

ireland will be leading the war against the federation of the mole people... scary times ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Mary Harney will be re-elected. But by then she'll be 950 stone and require €9k a week of taxpayers money on food. Luckily, currency has risen so we'll manage.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

We will struggle for years at mastering nuclear power, but a great catastrophe will take place, leaving the isle as a desolate, radioactive wasteland.

Two years of oppression and strife will then take place after the great Zombie Viking invasion of 2018, leading to the rise of ROBO-BORU who will lead the surviving Gaels to freedom with his dark matter powered mecha-suits.

Also it will be raining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Riddickcule

Is anyone going to be serious here hahahaha. A bit of optimism wouldn't go amiss people.

• Advertisement

Is anyone going to be serious here hahahaha. A bit of optimism wouldn't go amiss people.

there will be full employment, everyone will be working in the fields!*

*cos the oil's run out and the tractors don't work anymore.

Advertisement