Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your daddy!

Options
13»

Comments

Pye wrote: »
    It hardly compares to homosexuality. I will never respect a condition that causes any human to harm another directly or otherwise. I'm talking about the indecent photos some of these people look at. They know these children were harmed yet they continue to support it. This is not a sexual orientation, it's a sexual perversion.

I'm picking up what you're dropping, honestly, but he seems to think that it will eventually be viewed in the same light as "teh gayz" and will eventually be accepted as an orientation, rather than a perversion.

Can't say i agree with him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

That's just sick. I mean, I could understand if his daughter was hot, but this.. eeeuurgh!

Advertisement