Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoopid people who save a seat for their bag on public transport

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pip'n'chin

Well i automatically put my bag on the seat beside me when i get on the bus. The last day i was on the bus and it was pretty full but i didnt bother moving my bag until it looked like someone might want to sit down, its not that i was being deliberately rude, i was just away in my own wee world. Fortunately no one sat down beside me, i have really long legs and i have to sit slightly side ways on buses and its uncomfortable if theres someone sitting beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

brim4brim wrote: »
    Just odd, odd logic used in the quoted post.

Pishaw!

This lady has signified that she would like to sit alone by leaving her bag beside her on the bus. The other people who have not taken such measures clearly are not as concerned. Hence it would be kind to take an extra few steps and indulge her in this small thing.

Advertisement