Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIG BROTHER ALERT !!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

bonkey wrote: »
    July 20th, 2008 - unless I've missed one since then.

My spologies....I was way out there.

Since the July 2008 attack, there have been attacks on the following dates:

July 28
    July 29
    August 17
    September 21
    September 22
    October 4
    October 25
    October 30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

July 20th, 2008 - unless I've missed one since then.

Doesn't seem all that long ago.

Wait...it isn't all that long ago.
    Easy google search.:rolleyes: Al-Qaeda have taken much of the "glory" away from the Basques or any other european based dissadents in recent years. The Madrid bomb and Hypercore on Meridiana had a big impact on the basques. After the Hypercore incident they haven't had an attack in Catalunia in decades.
    Let me re-iterate the bit you obviously missed. I was driving a car that I was insured to drive, but which wasn't registered to me.

So no, the registration plate is not "as good", nor is a false plate the only way around it.

But hey, if its any consolation, the eye-rolling smiley almost convinced me I was making things up.
    I hope you had the decency to pay the registered owner the bill. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I hope you had the decency to pay the registered owner the bill. :rolleyes:

With respect...its no more your business who paid the bill then it is the government's. As I've already stated, it was paid in cash by someone other than me. That's as much information as they get. Thats as much information as you get.

If you have some sort of problem with not knowing who paid a cost I incurred....what makes you any different to those you're complaining about who apparently want to know?

And seriously...what's with the eye-rolling? A couple of hours ago, you apparently believed that it was impossible to cross the Westlink without Big Brother knowing. I've shown you and everyone reading this exactly how the system can be beaten...where the limits of this system lie. For some reasoin this seems to be pissing you off.

Are you annoyed that Big Brother isn't as all-powerful as you thought?
    Are you annoyed at me for not misleading people into believing in some fictional scare-mongering, prefering instead to deal with facts?
    What, exactly, is the problem?

With respect...its no more your business who paid the bill then it is the government's. As I've already stated, it was paid in cash by someone other than me. That's as much information as they get. Thats as much information as you get.

If you have some sort of problem with not knowing who paid a cost I incurred....what makes you any different to those you're complaining about who apparently want to know?

And seriously...what's with the eye-rolling? A couple of hours ago, you apparently believed that it was impossible to cross the Westlink without Big Brother knowing. I've shown you and everyone reading this exactly how the system can be beaten...where the limits of this system lie. For some reasoin this seems to be pissing you off.

Are you annoyed that Big Brother isn't as all-powerful as you thought?
    Are you annoyed at me for not misleading people into believing in some fictional scare-mongering, prefering instead to deal with facts?
    What, exactly, is the problem?
    Did I ever say that BIG BROTHER was 100% up and running in Ireland?. :rolleyes:

Commute or around London for a while and you will see more him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

What exactly is your agenda? I mean you appear to want this big brother scenario and yet keep posting half truths to supposedly draw attention to it.

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    What exactly is your agenda? I mean you appear to want this big brother scenario and yet keep posting half truths to supposedly draw attention to it.

The agenda of this thread is to expose a the BIG BROTHER society that is subtly imposing in on our civil liberties in our day to day movements.

Read the article in the independent, Some people just seem to be too ":rolleyes:" to even notice it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/britain-becoming-a-big-brother-society-says-data-watchdog-446700.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

meglome wrote: »
    What exactly is your agenda?

Trolling I'd say, just looking for a rise. He cant be for real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I live in London. As mentioned the two major terrorist attacks post the 7/7 bombings were thwarted not by BIG BROTHER, but by the terrorist incompetence. Meanwhile we have the Forest Gate Raid, and the De Mendez murder in the press that undermines the competence of the "NWO" who you see as an all seeing all powerful organisation.

Diogenes wrote: »
    I live in London. As mentioned the two major terrorist attacks post the 7/7 bombings were thwarted not by BIG BROTHER, but by the terrorist incompetence. Meanwhile we have the Forest Gate Raid, and the De Mendez murder in the press that undermines the competence of the "NWO" who you see as an all seeing all powerful organisation.
    FFS Big BROTHER tried to cover up the De Mendez incident by stating that the CCTV cams were all out of action in Stockwell that morning. :rolleyes:

Banksy has a nice piece of relevant artwork just off Oxford Circus get there before it gets removed by the London Council as an embarrassment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bansky_one_nation_under_cctv.jpg

FFS Big BROTHER tried to cover up the De Mendez incident by stating that the CCTV cams were all out of action in Stockwell that morning. :rolleyes:

Banksy has a nice piece of artwork off Oxford Circus get there before it gets removed by the London Council as an embarrassment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bansky_one_nation_under_cctv.jpg[/url]

They don't cover up Banksy's work anymore.

• Advertisement

And the way the witnesses contradicted the police story, like total cover up.

I'm on stockwell station every morning. Theres no CCTV on the carriage.

Banksy has a nice piece of artwork off Oxford Circus get there before the council removes it.:) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bansky_one_nation_under_cctv.jpg

Whats the pathetic about that piece is that it's in a CCTV blackspot, there's no cameras covering that piece of landscape. It's fantastically hyprocritical.

But hey go on an explain how the lisbon treaty will overide the Dail.

Or how will there be compulsory ID checks which will contain all personal information.

Who is checking all our e-mails/texts/phone calls and how?

Or why should all our driving licences not have our photos, or can you prove we need chipped IDs before crossing the border to NI?
    The agenda of this thread is to expose a the BIG BROTHER society that is subtly imposing in on our civil liberties in our day to day movements.

The agenda of this thread is to expose your baseless paranoia.

Banksy has a nice piece of relevant artwork just off Oxford Circus get there before it gets removed by the London Council as an embarrassment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bansky_one_nation_under_cctv.jpg

Yeah dude they're' usually not removing them, but chipping them off and selling them.

Gosh he's quiet the wadical.

They don't cover up Banksy's work anymore.

This one is not going to last, Ignorant move by the council. If they had any brains they would have fenced it off and charged an admission. :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7688251.stm

This one is not going to last,

It's been there FOR 8 MONTHS!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-559547/Graffiti-artist-Banksy-pulls-audacious-stunt-date--despite-watched-CCTV.html
    Ignorant move by the council. If they had any brains they would have fenced it off and charged an admission. :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7688251.stm

It's not on council land it's on land owned by the Royal Mail.

Does the sheer level of ignorance in your posts bother you?

And the way the witnesses contradicted the police story, like total cover up.

I'm on stockwell station every morning. Theres no CCTV on the carriage.
    There was probably never any CCTV in the carrage in the first place. it was the CCTV footage from the turnstyles to the platform that went AWAL. :rolleyes:
    Whats the pathetic about that piece is that it's in a CCTV blackspot, there's no cameras covering that piece of landscape. It's fantastically hypocritical.
    Did you ever read up about it? its supposed to have been painted in full view of CCTV (Whether they were live or not).
    But hey go on an explain how the Lisbon treaty will override the Dail.
    Lisbon and the Irish Constitution which is my concern.

With the majority of politicians advocating a yes vote on the Treaty of Lisbon, claiming it is nothing more then a tidying-up treaty designed to make the EU run more efficiently. They have purposely failed to discuss any of the facts contained in the Treaty, especially in regard to areas where the EU will gain power over Irish law if the Lisbon Treaty is ratified in all member States. In these new areas EU law will prevail over Irish law in any matter of conflict (declaration 17 of the Treaty ). This could include areas where the EU has exclusive power, joint power and the power to co-ordinate the Member States in the areas where they will still retain power to make their own laws.

In all these areas Article 52 in the European Charter of Fundamental rights will become legally binding on all Irish and EU citizens. This will allow the EU to do any thing it wants to in these areas. For it can limit and take away our rights any time it pleases.

Article 52 Scope of guaranteed rights:

1. “Any limitation on the exercise of the rights and freedoms recognized by this Charter must be provided for by law and respect the essence of those rights and freedoms. Subject to the principle of proportionality, limitations may be made only if they are necessary and genuinely meet objectives of general interest recognized by the Union or the need to protect the rights and freedoms of others“.

Legal explanations

The purpose of Article 52 is to set the scope of the rights and principles of the Charter, and to lay down rules for their interpretation. Paragraph 1 deals with the arrangements for the limitation of rights. The wording is based on the case law of the Court of Justice: “…it is well established in the case law of the Court that restrictions may be imposed on the exercise of fundamental rights, in particular in the context of a common organization of the market.

Literally our rights will be granted and can be taken away by foreign Judges in the European Court of Justice and all they will have to do to justify any action against a person or organization is claim it is for the interest and objectives of the Union. This is in direct contrast of our Irish Constitution.

Article 40.3.1 states. ( A Study Of The Irish Text By Micheal O Cearuil )“The State guarantees not to interfere by its laws with the personal rights of any citizen, and further guarantees to defend and assert those rights with its laws in so far as it is possible“.

This article makes it as clear as can be that at no time can the Irish State make laws or take any action that goes against our natural born inalienable rights, this includes areas such as right to freedom of expression, right to privacy of the family, right to choose health, right to own and keep property, right to self-determination etc.

Who in their right mind would want to vote yes to something that would overrule our Constitution, that enshrines and fully respects our natural born inaliable human rights. However, unfortunately we live in a world where our public servants don’t serve us but their higher powers in Europe. Whether it is Fianna Fail, Fine Gael, Labour or any organization calling for a yes vote, they have purposely tried to mislead the public they are supposed to serve into thinking the European Charter of Fundamental Rights is better than our Constitutional rights. They are working not in the interest of Irish and EU citizens, but in the interests of big Government and business. They see no benefit in citizens having rights the State cannot take away unless we vote to allow them to do so.

However if you are not aware of what is actually contained in the Treaty text and vote yes, based on what those on the yes side say about it, you could soon be in for a rude awakening if it is within the jurisdiction of EU law.

The Irish Constitution will become invalid if the Treaty of Lisbon is ratified, despite those on the yes side claiming it won’t, for it is these people who will have most to gain with the destruction of it who are advocating this. In areas such as personal rights, family, health, property, social, we will be at the mercy of Judges who could be in the pocket of the Union and big business. If a developer wants your land to develop a project, you could be forced to sell it for a pittance, or the Union could seize it for nothing, if they feel it is in the interest of the Union to allow a development where your land is.

In the area of health you and your family could be forced to take poisonous vaccinations or face imprisonment if the Union makes them mandatory. Britain has already proposed this, even though a Federal Court in America recently ruled that a girl with Autism was caused by vaccination shots. In Ireland these are voluntary but if you consent to taking them the makers are not liable if any harm is caused to you or your family.

Under our Constitution we are fully protected by these kind of actions, so the State cannot force itself on anyone or make anything mandatory if it goes against

Article 40.3.2 ( A Study Of The Irish Text By Micheal O Cearuil )

“The State will, in particular, by its laws, protect the life and person and good reputation and property rights of every citizen“.

The real question we need to ask is why has the general public been kept in the dark about what is actually in the Treaty and what the Treaty will do in terms of our rights.

Having fundamental inalienable human rights is the cornerstone of any great society, but if the Treaty of Lisbon is ratified, we will not have any enshrined rights, but the rights that EU grants us. This is a sign of how the EU views the citizens of it’s Member States, they feel we have no rights especially if it goes against their interests. What if you speak out about EU corruption, will you be arrested for going against the Unions interests. Article 52 of the ECOFR would allow the Union to legally and lawfully do so.

The EU is beginning to act like a dictatorship, they are nice when you go along with them, but when you disagree or have concerns of how the EU is trying to turn itself in to a Super-state or Empire as EU President Barrosso proclaimed back in 2007, you see their true colours, like back in 2001 when we voted against Nice. Their response was we’ll vote again until we vote the way they want us to. The same can be said of this Lisbon Treaty for it is over 90 % the same as the rejected EU Constitution, which the French and Dutch people wisely rejected back in 2005 when the EU showed them their true colours. The EU response to this was we will not let them have a vote this time.
    Or how will there be compulsory ID checks which will contain all personal information. .
    Your PPS number in Ireland was originally intended to be used by 2 parties, IE The Revenue Commissioners and Social Welfare. Now your PPS number can be required by up to 62 different departments some state some private. Any state ID will contain your PPS number. We are left in the dark on what information will be given out if we get these cards.

We also dont know what information that the US or EU authorities will require off us at port of entry / exit. as mentioned in yesterdays Herald and todays Irish Times.
    Who is checking all our e-mails/texts/phone calls and how?
    NO one is checking our calls, texts or emails at present but applications have been made recently by the chief Garda commissioner to seek such retained data which even goes beyond EU current data protection.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2008/1107/1225925540654.html
    Or why should all our driving licenses not have our photos, or can you prove we need chipped IDs before crossing the border to NI?
    I agree that our driving license should have a photo, my point is why is there all this panic by the UK Home office to justify electronic border surveillance NOW rather than having done something even basic about it 20 years ago during the height of the troubles.

The agenda of this thread is to expose your baseless paranoia.
    The Agenda of this thread is to expose the up and coming superstate BIG BROTHER society known among us CT's as the "New World Order" and to you guys the "New Global Economic Governance"

With the majority of politicians advocating a yes vote on the Treaty of Lisbon, claiming it is nothing more then a tidying-up treaty designed to make the EU run more efficiently. They have purposely failed to discuss any of the facts contained in the Treaty, especially in regard to areas where the EU will gain power over Irish law if the Lisbon Treaty is ratified in all member States. In these new areas EU law will prevail over Irish law in any matter of conflict (declaration 17 of the Treaty ). This could include areas where the EU has exclusive power, joint power and the power to co-ordinate the Member States in the areas where they will still retain power to make their own laws.

In all these areas Article 52 in the European Charter of Fundamental rights will become legally binding on all Irish and EU citizens. This will allow the EU to do any thing it wants to in these areas. For it can limit and take away our rights any time it pleases.

Article 52 Scope of guaranteed rights:

1. “Any limitation on the exercise of the rights and freedoms recognized by this Charter must be provided for by law and respect the essence of those rights and freedoms......etc

You just copy and pasted from someone elses website. Lame.

You just copy and pasted from someone elses website. Lame.

I already stated my case about the Lisbon treaty and what I thought of it.

It is so bloody long winded, complicated and purposely orchestrated to cause confusion among the layman (and politician :D) and for that reason I just couldn't be arsed explaining it in my own words. :)

The article covers some very valid points worth reading about the Irish Constitution..

There was probably never any CCTV in the carrage in the first place. it was the CCTV footage from the turnstyles to the platform that went AWAL. :rolleyes:

No it didn't I really wouldn't be so fond of the aul rolleyes smiley there RtdH you're consistently being shown as pig ignorant on the subject matter you're speaking on.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/menezes+last+moments+shown+on+cctv/894752
    Did you ever read up about it? its supposed to have been painted in full view of CCTV (Whether they were live or not).

Read up about it? I work around the corner from it. It's painted in a blank spot for the cctv, all the cameras are facing away from that location.
    Lisbon and the Irish Constitution which is my concern.
    snip

The following paliva doesn't reference the Lisbon treaty is the interpretation of someone who's worried that the EU will make us take "poisonous vaccines" and is quite clearly nuts, RtdH if you are so concerned about the Lisbon treaty perhaps you could clearly point out the specific parts of the treaty that bother you so.
    It is so bloody long winded, complicated and purposely orchestrated to cause confusion among the layman (and politician

It's a legal document that concerns 27 countries frankly if it wasn't long winded and complicated I'd be concerned.

No it didn't I really wouldn't be so fond of the aul rolleyes smiley there RtdH you're consistently being shown as pig ignorant on the subject matter you're speaking on. .
    Point made that there was an initial attempt on a cover up. with the Demenze case.
    Read up about it? I work around the corner from it. It's painted in a blank spot for the cctv, all the cameras are facing away from that location..
    I haven't seen the mural for myself, I am only going on articles and press reports, perhaps I will see it for myself when I am over at the weekend if it is not painted over already.
    The following paliva doesn't reference the Lisbon treaty is the interpretation of someone who's worried that the EU will make us take "poisonous vaccines" and is quite clearly nuts, RtdH if you are so concerned about the Lisbon treaty perhaps you could clearly point out the specific parts of the treaty that bother you so. .
    I am concerned about A our neutrality and B our constitution..
    It's a legal document that concerns 27 countries frankly if it wasn't long winded and complicated I'd be concerned.
    So longwinded that many of our own politicians never even bothered to read it them selves (This was reported). It was also so long winded that It was NEVER put to the floor in all ther nations, (Bar France and Holland of which it wasater rigged) which shows exactly how much of a farce of a democracy the Lisbon traty is.

Gordon Brown lied to the people of the UK, a referendum on Lisbon was promised to the nation and it never happened.

A similar thing happened in Europe in the 1940i's. This up and coming NWO dictatorship will use commerce instead of military might to eventually control the movements of every man woman and child in Europe Europe with microchips. :eek:

You must also remember that this is a conspiracy theory forum and not the political forum so don't get offended.:)

Point made that there was an initial attempt on a cover up. with the Demenze case.

Yes there was. It was quickly exposed as a lie, there is now a inquiry and the chief of the metropolitan police has been forced to resign. This is hardly a damning indictment of NWO control.
    I haven't seen the mural for myself, I am only going on articles and press reports, perhaps I will see it for myself when I am over at the weekend if it is not painted over already.

IT WAS THERE THIS MORNING!

Jesus.

You just can't point out to me where it affects either A) or B).
    So longwinded that many of our own politicians never even bothered to read it them selves (This was reported).

Irish politician lazy shocker.
    It was also so long winded that It was NEVER put to the floor in all ther nations, (Bar France and Holland of which it wasater rigged) which shows exactly how much of a farce of a democracy the Lisbon traty is.

This is such an ass backward gross misrepresentation of the lisbon treaty it's hard to know where to start.

It's because of a constitutional quirk that Ireland is one of the only EU nation
    that requires a referendum.
    Gordon Brown lied to the people of the UK, a referendum on Lisbon was promised to the nation and it never happened.

A similar thing happened in Europe in the 1940i's. This up and coming NWO dictatorship will use commerce instead of military might to eventually control the movements of every man woman and child in Europe Europe with microchips. :eek:

You must also remember that this is a conspiracy theory forum and not the political forum so don't get offended.:)

You mean the rise of fascism? How do you explain how the fascists were defeated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I'm curious can you actually point out were in the Lisbon treaty our neutrality and constitution are affected?
    Or did you accept the anti Lisbon claim without actually examining them properly?
    It was also so long winded that It was NEVER put to the floor in all ther nations, (Bar France and Holland of which it wasater rigged) which shows exactly how much of a farce of a democracy the Lisbon traty is.
    Any proof that the votes were rigged (as if i have to ask).
    Cause if it wasn't rigged it kinda invalidates your point about it being a "farce of democracy".
    Source?
    Is it possible that Brown said that there would be a vote when it was legally required but when the time came the treaty had changed in a way that a vote was not necessary?
    Stuff like that needs to be put into context otherwise people might infer a lot more than is actually there.
    So how would the Lisbon treaty actually lead to everyone being microchiped?
    Or does anything you don't argee with or don't understand lead to NWO microchips?

King Mob wrote: »
    Any proof that the votes were rigged (as if i have to ask).
    Cause if it wasn't rigged it kinda invalidates your point about it being a "farce of democracy".

Source?
    It was in his Gordan Browns election manifesto that a referendum would be held. It never happened. People are furious about it and thats why there is so much support for Ireland over the issue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1558330/Gordon-Brown-'broke-promise'-over-EU-treaty.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487653/Labours-broken-promise-referendum-new-EU-Treaty-betrayal-public-trust.html

It was in his Gordan Browns election manifesto that a referendum would be held. It never happened. People are furious about it and thats why there is so much support for Ireland over the issue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1558330/Gordon-Brown-'broke-promise'-over-EU-treaty.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487653/Labours-broken-promise-referendum-new-EU-Treaty-betrayal-public-trust.html
    Gasp, a politician who lied? Tis surely a sign of the end times.
    I notice however that the promise the labour party was made two years before the Lisbon treaty was put through, So I'll ask again, was a vote legally required when the promise was made and did it change between then and when the treaty was put through?

Would you like to address any of my other points?

Gasp, a politician who lied? Tis surely a sign of the end times.
    I notice however that the promise the labour party was made two years before the Lisbon treaty was put through, So I'll ask again, was a vote legally required when the promise was made and did it change between then and when the treaty was put through?

Would you like to address any of my other points?
    Gordon Brown said he would put the EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION to the floor in his manifesto.

The Lisbon Referendum cough EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION goes back to 2004. it is has always will be known as the EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION

It has been clothed in different titles so that it will worm its way into different nationalities Just like a certain party walked their way through Europe in the 1940ies except they used excessive force.

It has already been called the Nice Treaty, the Reform treaty, then Lisbon,and will probably be called something else before the next Irish referendum. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Constitution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon

It has already been called the Nice Treaty, the Reform treaty, then Lisbon,and will probably be called something else before the next Irish referendum. :rolleyes:

Nice Treaty was already passed, its a separate bill altogether. But you knew that already?

Gordon Brown said he would put the EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION to the floor in his manifesto.
    So Gordon Brown didn't say he'd put the Lisbon treaty to a vote, why are you implying he did?
    Did the Lisbon Treaty legally require a referendum like it did here?
    The Lisbon Referendum cough EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION goes back to 2004. it is has always will be known as the EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION

So the constitution being changed to address the problems countries who voted against it is a NWO scheme?
    Of course I'm sure you can point out how exactly the Lisbon treaty and the European Constitution are exactly the same.

The Nice treaty is entirely different from the Lisbon Treaty and had been already passed. Why exactly would the NWO rename something that had been already passed and try (and fail) to pass it again?

Still not going to address the other points in my first post?

So the constitution being changed to address the problems countries who voted against it is a NWO scheme?

Of course I'm sure you can point out how exactly the Lisbon treaty and the European Constitution are exactly the same.

The Nice treaty is entirely different from the Lisbon Treaty and had been already passed. Why exactly would the NWO rename something that had been already passed and try (and fail) to pass it again?

Still not going to address the other points in my first post?
    There is a very good bar chart diagram in this link that explains it well.

Maybe I should have phrased it that Lisbon treaty is a progression of Maastricht and Nice. It is still the EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Nice

This is becoming a political thread and is OFF TOPIC.

A thread "The European Constitution and the NWO" would be more appropriate.

So then, no, you're not going to explain how the Lisbon Treaty will lead to everyone being mircochipped or how we would lose our neutrality like you claimed. Nor shown any evidence or reason to believe the vote was rigged were it was passed like you claim.

• Advertisement

Newly developed IT system.

US intelligence agency is spy development shocker!

Would you be happier if they had guns?

Seriously what's your point?

Advertisement