Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Any-One Have A strange Working Like This ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

ardle1 wrote: »
    I can tell you are a very decent good person with great empathy and non sarcastic sympathy for all people in general!? Am I right......
    I can tell this by your short post... Believe it or not you think in your deepest most inner thoughts, that>>lets say 'the blue peg', will be sad on his/her own without the other blue peg!?...
    Don't worry these are natural thoughts that a lot of good genuine people have :)
    Are you scared :cool:

Er..I am now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭andy1249

Zippos will light up if they fall or are thrown in a certain way.
    I know this, i used to smoke and threw it to a mate once when he asked for a light.
    He was sitting on the sofa opposite and it clipped his knee opening the top, then lit while sliding across his leg! There was a lot of flapping of arms and shouting, but luckily no one was hurt!

Zippos are easy to light under such stupid conditions, hence all the tricks you can watch online, many of them showing what happens when they go wrong as well.

The OP mentioned "ether well" which can be a name for the fuel section in a zippo type lighter, so if its that type of lighter, then the OP is right to be paranoid IMO.

Advertisement