Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenoblade going to be released in europe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rainfall

guys i just saw that :D

(NA) Ninty fans gogo!!!!<3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Think the special edition comes with a red Classic Controller.

Is that the big box one?I thought that was a special console or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

no just normail edition,what do you get with the special edition?

Red classic controller, three posters and em, something to do with the box art which I'm not quite sure of. You can change it or something. I remember voting for which alt box art I wanted earlier on this year, but I don't know exactly what it does. :o That could be on all the boxes though, I'm not sure.

Alsoooo, those who register their copy of the game before 30th September will for a limited time be able to download the game’s official soundtrack from the Treasures section of their Club Nintendo account

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Think the special edition comes with a red Classic Controller.
    Red classic controller, three posters and em, something to do with the box art which I'm not quite sure of. You can change it or something. I remember voting for which alt box art I wanted earlier on this year, but I don't know exactly what it does. :o That could be on all the boxes though, I'm not sure.

Alsoooo, those who register their copy of the game before 30th September will for a limited time be able to download the game’s official soundtrack from the Treasures section of their Club Nintendo account

any idea how much it is?

any idea how much it is?

It's €69.99. It's really the same as buying the game and a classic controller (€45 + €25), but it's a limited edition colour and you get the posters for free. I don't need another CCpro as I already have one, but I just love the colour of this one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You cna get it from Game.co.uk for less than 60 delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Can't trust Gamestop :rolleyes:
    Glad I reminded you. Did you happen to pre order the special edition? :)

Ooh actually, here's a list of reviews I've copy and pasted someone posted on another forum.

91% M! Games (Germany)
    92% Official Nintendo Magazine
    87% GamePro (Germany)
    86% CONSOL.AT/Plus (Germany/Austria)
    90% Game Reactor (Spain)
    93% Hobbynews (Spain)
    90% Game Reactor (Denmark)
    9/10 gamesTM
    ‎8/10 - Gamekult
    9/10 - Metro.co.uk
    10/10 - Cubed3

NGamer gave it 97% too which is amazing.

N-Europe gave it 10/10 as well.

http://www.n-europe.com/review.php?rid=587

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Dammit thought there were no good games for a while (hence saving valuable money!) but this is looking like a must-buy!

Got SE for 52.50 because I had 7.50 on my game card,its normally 59.99 got the last one too and all :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ughh not a single copy of it in the three game stores in Bray. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Prices in town? Going for standard because I got a classic controller with Monster Hunter Tri.

• Advertisement

Ughh not a single copy of it in the three game stores in Bray. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Prices in town? Going for standard because I got a classic controller with Monster Hunter Tri.

did they run out of copies? its 44.99 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Just checked the Gamestop.ie site and its €37.97 on that.

Any chance that Gamestop are selling it in store for €39.99?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I checked my Gamestop in Omni today and they didn't have any copies. I'll be in town tomorrow and might try find one. Anyone bought it and know the price of the CE?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

No sign of it in Gamestop in Swords today. Probably best to get it online anyways. (36euro on Amazon)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gamestop have been terrible lately getting in Wii and DS games. I'd look in Game since they have the exclusive on the special edition sowill be carrying it.

Naphiel wrote: »
    I checked my Gamestop in Omni today and they didn't have any copies. I'll be in town tomorrow and might try find one. Anyone bought it and know the price of the CE?

59.99 in game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

59.99 in game

Thanks. :D

Going to go buy this tomorrow. If it's sold out I'll hold a grudge against all of you. :pac:

Got it in GAME in Ilac today :D It's weird, they said it was €69.99 on the pre order receipt (AND the webste) but it was actually €59.99. Didn't get the posters though...Oh well, I'm not complaining. I saved myself a tenner :D

Got it in GAME in Ilac today :D It's weird, they said it was €69.99 on the pre order receipt (AND the webste) but it was actually €59.99. Didn't get the posters though...Oh well, I'm not complaining. I saved myself a tenner :D

I didn't get any posters either,I wonder why that was........did you ask them about the poster by any chance?

I didn't get any posters either,I wonder why that was........did you ask them about the poster by any chance?

Nope, because he had already put it in the bag and stuff and I didn't open it till I got home. I thought they might have stuck it in the box even though there was no mention of it on the side of the box. They mustn't have had any, because GAME is really good with that stuff.
    I'll ask someone I regularly talk to who bought it in store today to see if he got them later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Pre-ordered it in HMV and they didn't get any in at all. Rubbish service. Went to Gamestop, but they were holding the last one for a staff member and GAME had just sold out of it. Bummer.

And they wonder why these games don't sell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/xenoblade-suffers-stock-shortages/083460

According to the above article there was a late demand in the game, and Nintendo weren't able to meet stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Anybody know if their being sold in galway, going by smyths tomorrow to check if its their

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If anyone knows of anywhere in Dublin with stock, could they let me know? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

Gamestop have the standard edition in store at €39.99, saw it in there today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Gamestop have been terrible lately getting in Wii and DS games.
    This is why I pre-order games there now. lawl

Just picked up my pre-order there, reversible cover is pretty snazzy.

Anyone know of a store that stocks component cables for the Wii?

can anyone help me with beating
    metal face
    he's a real ****er to beat :mad:

Smashling7 wrote: »

What GS was this? Will be in town tomorrow and will be moderately annoyed if I can't find a copy :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Smashling7 wrote: »

What GS was this? Will be in town tomorrow and will be moderately annoyed if I can't find a copy :P

I just picked this up out in game in blanch. The gamestop out there didn't have it. Game are charging €49.99 for it though. I had old games to trade so I didn't mind too much though.

There was at least one other copy there.

Advertisement