Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Comic Creator Challenge

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭magwea

Gah, had planned on drawing a strip for this. Awful slow there, right. Can i post one tomorrow, eh? Bob Byrne 24 hour comic style lateness but without the talent.

These are great fun to read while listening to the linked tracks. Good theme with plenty of variety. Barrett's is amazing solid cartooning, what a sonofabitch. "Lets go get lost again" by Fysh would have been the best strip -panel one page 4 is beautifully executed- but for the lense flare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭alnolan

****in hell, just copped this post and Phil Barrett's strip is superb!!

This was the song I was singing along to at the top of my voice when I wrote off my car a couple of years ago. But thanks to Phil I have learned to love again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

When's next round?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

This status update is long overdue and I'm sorry for the delay. As is patently obvious from the radio silence from me in the last few months, it's on hiatus at the moment. I do plan on bringing it back again, but I want to work out a long-term plan and put together a proper website before that happens. Obviously this will take a bit of time and that's time I just haven't had recently. Realistically at this point I'm aiming to have things picking up again at the start of the year.

In the meantime, anyone in Dublin itching for a comic challenge fix should check out the Dublin Comic Jam, and anyone outside of Dublin should consider starting a similar venture in their area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 junkyman

Hey guys, Im new here, name is Stu! I'm the co-writer of a comic book which is still in the story stage as the story is HUGE! I would be interested to hear some opinions but unfortunately the drawings are still in the design stage. Will you accept text only or does it have to be both? :)

Advertisement