Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW EPIC FAIL thread **IT'S BACK!**

Options
  • 09-07-2009 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Guys, I've heard a few disguisting rumours! Maybe this belongs in the conspiracy theory forum but I wanted to keep this inside to people in the know before we break the story to the general public.

Anyway I've heard some rumours from some fish that claim that wrestling 'isn't real'? Wtf is this about? Apparently The Undertaker didn't rise from the dead, and Kane isn't even his biological brother! The Dudley Boys may not even be brothers! (Well, D'Von is anyway...LOL!). Surely this isn't true? I mean if wrestlings fake, what will they get to next?

I don't know what to believe in anymore, and when TroyStavros says that, it's a bad bad day. What's next, soccer fake? Dream Team wasn't even a documentary? I don't even know anymore...:(

Please, put my mind at ease, or I'll have to go public with this, the people deserve to know...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

I'm confused after reading that.

IBTL
    Worst thread of the Year.
    *Facepalm*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Guys, I've heard a few disguisting rumours! Maybe this belongs in the conspiracy theory forum but I wanted to keep this inside to people in the know before we break the story to the general public.

Anyway I've heard some rumours from some fish that claim that wrestling 'isn't real'? Wtf is this about? Apparently The Undertaker didn't rise from the dead, and Kane isn't even his biological brother! The Dudley Boys may not even be brothers! (Well, D'Von is anyway...LOL!). Surely this isn't true? I mean if wrestlings fake, what will they get to next?

I don't know what to believe in anymore, and when TroyStavros says that, it's a bad bad day. What's next, soccer fake? Dream Team wasn't even a documentary? I don't even know anymore...:(

Please, put my mind at ease, or I'll have to go public with this, the people deserve to know...

you sir are both big and clever and wont get banned or anything i swear ;)

i mean seriously dude you spent quite a bit of time writting that did you not stop at any point and think maybe people who actually post regualrily about what im now having a snide swipe at just may not appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

• Advertisement

max you only put in the url after the = for youtube links as below... now i hope whatever you were putting up is worth me fixing
    Max Power1 wrote: »

edit: ahaha yup thats fake :D, bet every wrestler wants to respond that way when asked said question, just as PW mods tend to when threads like this exist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pass no remarks.He is acting the bollox in other forums too.It wont be long.
    Still though.

untitled1.jpg

once again failel9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

verabkW.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

fail2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

unsuccessful_troll.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

155rnef.jpg

welcome to the official PW fail/facepalm thread

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I heard TroyStavros is fake. Is it true?

How's about naming a wrestler Troy Stavros. That will get over no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Should really have been posted on the Film forum :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

WOULD YOU GO WAAY HOME FOR YOURSELF BOY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

epic-fail.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

pingu_girl wrote: »
    WOULD YOU GO WAAY HOME FOR YOURSELF BOY
    Ah he's just making a waaaaay overdue heel turn, leave him be. If only John Cena would follow through with the same plan!

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Kentonbomb would kill ths man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

Rovert would tear this man apart

Just thinking the exact same thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lads look at how quick this thread has grown, the OP is main event draw!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

omg

epicfail-thumb-268x358-1167121.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Threads still open so why not.:pac:

wu2e0k.jpg

Edit : I just had a ridiculous thought about this thread.

HBK = Orestes
    HHH = SR!
    Spirit Squad guy(i think) = Troy

Made me giggle like a school girl anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Bring the original Stavros back please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*superkicks op into permaban land*

I'm leaving the thread open though, just cos the fail pics make me laugh, continue boys and gals :)

orestes wrote: »

I'm leaving the thread open though, just cos the fail pics make me laugh, continue boys and gals :)

hahah i was going to reply to the person who said worst thread ever earlier and say that actually since the OP it had gotten quite good ... anywhoo to continue the official PW epic fail thread...

633710182881111260-wrestlingfail.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

fail-owned-high-voltage-toilet-fail.jpg

A day down the field picking schtones and schnagging turnips wouldn't even shtraighten this fella out lads, hes for the birds bai.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

orestes wrote: »

pwnd2hj4.jpg

Advertisement