Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ruger 1022

• 22-11-2015 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

Selling my Ruger 10/22 and some accessories.

Rifle

Fajen thumbhole stock
    16" fluted kidd ultra light barrel (threaded)
    Kidd scalloped bolt
    kidd trigger kit

only original parts left is the action, cocking handle and trigger housing

Accessories
    5 mags with weights attached
    2 leather mag holders which hold 4 mags each

This rifle is a tac driver.perfect set up for some one considering gallery rifle. i have won various medals with this set up. my reason for selling is i will no longer be shooting gallery rifle.

scope in picture is not included. I would like to sell it as a package so i wont be splitting it up.

369361.png

95pqji

Price is 850ono

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Soime of ye might be wondering where your posts have gone so i'll post this as a notification.

"PM sent" and "PM replied" are not posts. When you send a PM the person gets one to three things:
    1. Pop up window
    2. E-mail alert
    3. Number in the top right of their screen
    As such the use of PM sent and PM replied is redundant. As per the rules all posts stating this will be removed without notice.

The second thing is this:
    tommyboy26 wrote: »
    I would like to sell it as a package so i wont be splitting it up.
    The OP has said he won't split the package so please stop posting asking if he will. Again they are redundant and will be removed without notice.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

sold lock it up!!! well wear to the new owner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement