Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Championships - Bisley 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ruger1894c

Thanks Cass i for one am heading over and Its my first time and I want to wish everyone the best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Best of luck to the lads. Hope we can get some update on progress in the comp.
    edi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Congratulations to Irish shooters coming 2nd & 5th in the European Championships :cool::cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Nice writeup on accurateshooter.com here...

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ruger1894c

Back to reality now after a fantastic few days..
    The Standard of shooting at bisley was amazing and I have to say that they were extremly helpful and down to earth..was my first time in bisley and I have already been looking at next years dates..
    Fair play to all the Irish shooters over there ye done extremly well from 2nd and 5th in f open to 11 and 15th in ftr well done to ye all..
    Alot of medals have come across the Irish Sea and each one was well deserved fair play and see you all on a line soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MarkWolff

Top three F-open
    2nd, 5th, 15tg

Top three F-tr
    11th, 15tg, 19th.

Advertisement