Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you pay for teh sex?

Options
  • 09-11-2008 11:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

It's an ideal world, prostitution is legal, you're walking home a little tipsy from the pub, you're youthful, you're single, you're happy.

You pass by a (sex)shop window and there's a pretty, scantily clad, young lady standing there in an inviting fashion. There's a plaque above the door that states
    this establishment is approved by your loving government, your cock will not fall off, go on, get yer hole ya mad ting!!

So there you have it, you can bone this hottie at a reasonable rate with the comfort of knowing she's 'pure', not only that, but she just so happens to be allergic to condoms:cool:

So, would ya?

Would you happily indulge in sex with a member of the hooker industry? 104 votes

HELL YES!!
    0% 0 votes
    Not a hope in hell
    100% 104 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

all men pay for sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I demand a third option saying "No because of Brewers Droop"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Des wrote: »
    all men pay for sex.
    My right hand would disagree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,077 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Hell, no. I was considering the possibility, but thenyou mentioned the words "govenrment" and "approved" and then all trust went out the window.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No, not with a hooker given the numbers he/she has been with, the STD risks, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Been to Thailand twice were there is a brazzer every ten metres... never indulged, don't think i'm missing out on much... plenty of drunken holiday makers to take advantage of instead! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Walking through the red light district in Amsterdam was probably the single most depressing thing I've ever witnessed. I wouldn't every pay for what I can get for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Ass Face wrote: »
    Walking through the red light district in Amsterdam was probably the single most depressing thing I've ever witnessed. I wouldn't every pay for what I can get for free.

must be great being a woman :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Domo230 wrote: »
    Yeah but the government guarantees shes clean.

Knowing the government though, shes probably the dirtiest hoor youve ever laid eyes on.

biffo's own personal seal of approval? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Surprised BIFFO hasint taxed sex with anyone.

Microchip yizzers knobs!

"entry charge, Mid week specials, Morning madness"

So many ways to screw you while you get screwed! (discounts for hand jobs)..:p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Knowing the government though, shes probably the dirtiest hoor youve ever laid eyes on.

Well if she/he was cleared by a service decimated by cuts thanks to "Harness Harney" - definately "NO" - I wouldn't trust the results of the tests!

P.S. "Harness Harney" because there is so much useless blubber on her, she needs a harness to carry it all around!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

.....and upon entering the establishment you find that the sex part of the transaction involves you being bent over and having the arse ripped out of you...........plus vat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

STDs FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Biggins wrote: »
    P.S. "Harness Harney" because there is so much useless blubber on her, she needs a harness to carry it all around!

Mary Harney always reminds me of Baron Harkonen from the David Lynch's version of Dune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Biggins wrote: »

"Harness Harney" because ...............

There was me thinking you had a bondage fetish fantasy about Mary Harney :eek:....

*runs for bucket

• Registered Users Posts: 81,865 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

craigslist.com tbh. After all why should I have to go window shopping for a prostitute with my pants on?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Refresh

noway never

Refresh wrote: »
    noway never
    no nay never no more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Ooh interesting poll results so far.

YES - 21
    NO - 21

Ooh interesting poll results so far.

YES - 21
    NO - 21
    Indeed, 21 men voted yes, 21 women voted no:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Should've made the voting public op.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Hell no, I don't want my dick falling off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

With certain precedent conditions in place, then yes, I most certainly would if single.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

themadchef wrote: »
    Surprised BIFFO hasint taxed sex with anyone.

Microchip yizzers knobs!

"entry charge, Mid week specials, Morning madness"

So many ways to screw you while you get screwed! (discounts for hand jobs)..:p

Give it a rest Run_to_da_hills. Nobody's going to microchip your knob. (Refrains from making nanotechnology jibe)

Wait. You're not RTDH. :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yep, have done (before I met current GF), Brothels are fine and Legal over here, I find it more condusive to a good night out, I could spend the evenin chasin tail and spend a fortune on booze and stuff only to end up with a peck on the cheek and a see ya later, or I could have a laugh with the boys and then at closin time we hit the whorehouse.

I've never understood blokes goin for LapDances tho, couldnt see the point

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Poll is a lot closer than I would have thought. Sad bastards. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,851 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Sherifu wrote: »
    Poll is a lot closer than I would have thought. Sad bastards. :pac:
    I agree.. all those no's... what a waste!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Not a hope in hell. No way.

Have you seen the prices they are charging? There is just no value there. Id rather have a curry chip and go home for a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Not a hope in hell. No way.

Have you seen the prices they are charging? There is just no value there. Id rather have a curry chip and go home for a ****.
    Or if you spot a donkey on the way home...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Sherifu wrote: »
    Or if you spot a donkey on the way home...

Some people actually prefer it in the ass.

Advertisement