Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The FSA Draft -Chat and Banter.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

shano_88 wrote: »
    Like in other drafts Ive seen you line out your team and say why your team is the greatest and better than everyone elses!

I guess It would be hard to do in this one give we wont have full teams!

Well it's just based on FPL points, so that will decide it.

But for the record my team will be greater and betterer than everyone else's!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Like in other drafts Ive seen you line out your team and say why your team is the greatest and better than everyone elses!

I guess It would be hard to do in this one give we wont have full teams!

Our players will end up lining out like this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭shano_88

Well it's just based on FPL points, so that will decide it.

But for the record my team will be greater and betterer than everyone else's!

Ok, so we will come back and see it at the end of the season?

On your second point, impossible! Any team you could possible select will be inferior to mine in every possible way. Bow down to its greatness!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Manual Man took my defender of choice.. Damn you chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Sucking diesel now I tell ya!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Probably should have asked this earlier, but what are we doing after the draft is complete?

Once the draft is complete then you do nothing. Every week I will publish an updated league table showing gw and overall scores for each of our twenty entrants. Hopefully we get a bit of banter going.

There will be two transfer windows between now and gw 38 where you can get rid of your dross and bring in any available player..is, a player that is not in someone else's team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Once the draft is complete then you do nothing. Every week I will publish an updated league table showing gw and overall scores for each of our twenty entrants. Hopefully we get a bit of banter going.

There will be two transfer windows between now and gw 38 where you can get rid of your dross and bring in any available player..is, a player that is not in someone else's team.

I take it there will again be a random order of who gets to make transfers first... in that case it might not work out so well coming top of the list ha

It will probably be me now for pointing it out though... :pac:

Rory posted earlier that he was at a conference.... He gave 3 defenders picks here, Zab his 3rd choice is free
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057282209/7/

Shall we move on?

I take it there will again be a random order of who gets to make transfers first... in that case it might not work out so well coming top of the list ha

It will probably be me now for pointing it out though... :pac:

I have not put too much thought in to it to be honest, we can work it out nearer the time!

I have asked someone else to generate the new random list for the next round of picking. Watch this space!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I have asked someone else to generate the new random list for the next round of picking. Watch this space!

Randomised with my own fair and impartial hand.....

Up you go Dahat.

My Jones is Phil Jones btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Left with my 3rd choice then.

PARlance wrote: »
    Up you go Dahat.

My Jones is Phil Jones btw :)

And the winner of shock selection goes to:

Not you anyway :pac:

And the winner of shock selection goes to:

Not you anyway :pac:

If someone had taken my Philly, there would have been handbags out I tell ya.

I really didn't expect FPL behemoth Per Mertesacker to be left by pick 17, couldn't not snap that up :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Swiper the fox and the whole year inn seem to be offline now.

I'm going offline now, not in work tomorrow so will check in, in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote: »
    Randomised with my own fair and impartial hand.....

Crap. Only getting a look at the forum on ipad now. That looked fine on my phone but apparently the image not loading. Trigger Happy couldn't see it in Pm either.

Apologies. This should look better.

320993.jpg

Well I'm going to have fun picking a forward, are there even 20 active in the game :eek:

Still first choice mid eh? Half tempted to go for Yaya for the "Lolz". However I'll not be doing that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Am I right to assume that if by 12pm, the whole year inn doesn't pick a defender, I do and we continue on with part two of the selection with Mr. Prodston.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,882 ✭✭✭✭CSF

F1ngers wrote: »
    Am I right to assume that if by 12pm, the whole year inn doesn't pick a defender, I do and we continue on with part two of the selection with Mr. Prodston.
    Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Just realised Mr. P has his pick of midfielders. Presume you will be going for former Norwich hero Leroy Fer?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

In all the drafts I've played unpicked players were never named before they were picked, just in the hope someone had forgotten them and they found their way down to you.
    So I'm finding this one very strange with everyone mentioning unpicked players.

Second choice for a Mid but 19th for a Striker!! Surely Falcao/Aguero will still be available! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,882 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    In all the drafts I've played unpicked players were never named before they were picked, just in the hope someone had forgotten them and they found their way down to you.
    So I'm finding this one very strange with everyone mentioning unpicked players.
    We're all too used to helping each other!!

Chances are I'll be playing a "False 9"/no 9 by the time the draft comes back to me next but can't complain with Lloris, Mertesacker and Hazard so far :)

Chances are I'll be playing a "False 9"/no 9 by the time the draft comes back to me next but can't complain with Lloris, Mertesacker and Hazard so far :)

You have done very well for yourself so far! Bezuaua should come out with a nice team too the bastard! :pac: Forster and Ivanovic with 3rd pick for a forward! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

You have done very well for yourself so far! Bezuaua should come out with a nice team too the bastard! :pac: Forster and Ivanovic with 3rd pick for a forward! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately it´s not Forster… but Foster from WBA… (last pick available)
    The striker will probably be Bojan… :D

bezuaua wrote: »
    Unfortunately it´s not Forster… but Foster from WBA… (last pick available)
    The striker will probably be Bojan… :D

Ah! i stand corrected so, that's up there with Adrián for poor choices haha! I feel better now :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

For those that wonder why I curse my luck... in the first draw I ended up 15/20. In the second I'm 16/20! Hopeless

Advertisement