Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA League 2 H2H Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,343 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    Myself and Shifty enjoying a post match glass of rogue here in the chairman's office!
    He's letting me enjoy my moment. A true gent.

But I can see it in his eyes that he's going to murder me in the return fixture :)

Slight correction needed arising from my mild dyslexia and 3 years that were obviously wasted studying French in college.

We were having a glass of Rouge... red.

I hadn't liquified an unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person and created a new twist on cannabalism :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

There you go.

326293.jpg

326297.jpg

Good Luck everyone!

Can't take any joy in beating a former comrade!

With Guzan left for both of us, I've won the mid table clash with Manual_Man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Can't take any joy in beating a former comrade!

With Guzan left for both of us, I've won the mid table clash with Manual_Man.

You're on some run at the mo

• Advertisement

My game against MR NINE is over - we don't have any players left.

My 58 points vs MR NINE's 45 after substitutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Somehow managed to win my tie with POKERKING with a score of 38 - 32 after substitutions come in to effect.

Not a great week by any means but a win here is something at least :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This weeks table and next weeks fixtures:

15462994788_2c18947691_z.jpg

15028393594_5f6d0bc2db_z.jpg

Knocked off the top spot on goal difference! Up against space cowboy next, if I'm not mistaken. I'll be bringing my A game trying to get back on top.

Knocked off the top spot on goal difference! Up against space cowboy next, if I'm not mistaken. I'll be bringing my A game trying to get back on top.

Going into next weeks fixture as the clear underdog... just how i like it!:cool:

Serious statement of intent to be made if i can derail $hifty's fantastic start to the season from the lowly position of 9th in the table! :p

May the best man win

• Advertisement

Going into next weeks fixture as the clear underdog... just how i like it!:cool:

Serious statement of intent to be made if i can derail $hifty's fantastic start to the season from the lowly position of 9th in the table! :p

May the best man win

In 5th place myself, a point for each of you would suit me down to the ground. :P

Lol, that's our fault here in the league 2 discussion thread.... We're too nice to each other. We should be slagging each other to death. Might get the lurkers to come out of the woodwork.

Lol, that's our fault here in the league 2 discussion thread.... We're too nice to each other. We should be slagging each other to death. Might get the lurkers to come out of the woodwork.

Let's just say i wouldn't mind if SpaceCowb0y kicks your ass in next round:D

We are on the same points btw.

Agreed that there is 5 or 6 of us posting anything. The rest is probably looking at our posts in transfers threads:D

I play against sanket in the next round.

We both sit on 18 points so need a win there to stay in top 3.

Everyone, please support Club121 (unkymo) who is on the bottom at the moment and can have his moment of glory by beating the leader next week.

wonski wrote: »
    Let's just say i wouldn't mind if SpaceCowb0y kicks your ass in next round:D

You and me both Wonski!! I'll be adding you to the top of the Cesc's Offenders list (of supporters) this weekend:D :p

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

[/quote]
    Everyone, please support Club121 (unkymo) who is on the bottom at the moment and can have his moment of glory by beating the leader next week.[/quote]

Hopefully not. Finally snatched top spot & intend staying there! Although Club121's team isn't bad looking at it.

Thems fighting words! Now we're talking!

InishGael wrote: »
    Hopefully not. Finally snatched top spot & intend staying there! Although Club121's team isn't bad looking at it.

POST WHEN YOU'RE WINNING,
    YOU ONLY POST WHEN YOU'RE WINNING.... POST WHEN YOU'RE WINnnnnning

:)

Genuine LOL. In fairness, the same argument could be levelled at me.... Though that's because I've been winning since the get go ;)

Genuine LOL. In fairness, the same argument could be levelled at me.... Though that's because I've been winning since the get go ;)

We're just waiting on you to get hoarse ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Things are getting heated now in League 2

Thems fighting words! Now we're talking!

You've got no fans!! #WANSUM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I bought a PS4 a few weeks ago and I've barely looked at my Fantasy Football team so its no wonder I'm last in the league.

All change now though, made a few changes, the only way is up!

Threw the joypad out the window after getting slaughtered in COD, eh? We've all been there.

unkymo wrote: »
    I bought a PS4 a few weeks ago and I've barely looked at my Fantasy Football team so its no wonder I'm last in the league.

All change now though, made a few changes, the only way is up!

Good timing:D

Good luck, there are 18 teams who want you to win this round.

19, unless he's an ultra pessimist ;)

8d05f119a5f40e6a3198a31ef635f3aa.png

Looks like I am the only one who captained Sanchez.

Looks like I am the only one who captained Sanchez.

Im the only one to captain Hazard :P

• Advertisement

Costa starts... scary.

Unkymo very close to causing a big upset. Think we're relying on negative Aguero points to win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

Was just trying to work that out. I'm 2 points behind after bps added so all down to Aguero now. Wee goal or assist to take it. Poor week either way. Was forced into transfer after Silvas injury midweek. Sanchez was first choice but couldn't afford him. Was going to downgrade Terry to free up funds but changed my mind as assumed he'd get clean sheet. Went for Ramsey in end, could have been whole lot better. Gonna have to take hit next week if I want to get Sanchez now.

InishGael wrote: »
    Was just trying to work that out. I'm 2 points behind after bps added so all down to Aguero now. Wee goal or assist to take it. Poor week either way. Was forced into transfer after Silvas injury midweek. Sanchez was first choice but couldn't afford him. Was going to downgrade Terry to free up funds but changed my mind as assumed he'd get clean sheet. Went for Ramsey in end, could have been whole lot better. Gonna have to take hit next week if I want to get Sanchez now.

The good news you are only 1 point behind now;)

Aguero doing nothing and getting a yellow card could make it a draw (first time in this league).

Aguero doing nothing in less than 60 minutes and getting a yellow card will upset you. This can happen. You never know.

When it comes to my game I need ADM to get less than 30 points. I don't think there is a chance he would score 5 goals so I should be just fine.

I'm 13 points ahead, he has Dier, Chadli and Aguero to my PvA, Di Maria and Aguero.

I'm 2 points behind in my game.

He has Di Maria.
    I have Di Maria, Aguero and Mannone.

I should be OK for the win barring a disaster

• Advertisement

Currently ahead 46 to 34 against $hifty :cool:

Could come down to the wire

I've got: Kaboul, ADM and Aguero

$hifty has: Lloris, ADM, Chadli, And Aguero

Basically need a blank from Chadli to see me through! Squeeky bum time!

We've potentially found Shiftys weak spot, it's the Cesc's.
    Hoping you hang on to make it 2 Cesc wins in 3 weeks over the "former" :) League 2 great.....

I'm fairly comfortable in my match 74-41 ahead against El Horseboxo with his Chadli & ADM vs my Aguero & Guzan.
    Should be ok useless Chadli scores 3 hatricks vs Guzan.

We've potentially found Shiftys weak spot, it's the Cesc's.
    Hoping you hang on to make it 2 Cesc wins in 3 weeks over the "former" :) League 2 great.....

I'm fairly comfortable in my match 74-41 ahead against El Horseboxo with his Chadli & ADM vs my Aguero & Guzan.
    Should be ok useless Chadli scores 3 hatricks vs Guzan.

Beaten by 4 points in the end, despite Chadli's heroics. That's two losses despite having a fairly high GW score, relatively speaking. Well played, though. Thoroughly deserved the win.

I've hit a bit of a rut at the moment, might break out the wildcard to freshen things up.

3 points secured and I'm giving Fingers the steely stare for next week already! I've noted his transfer activity even though the snhake is keeping tight lipped!!!

All a bit of fun they said. All a bit of fun.

• Advertisement

3 points secured and I'm giving Fingers the steely stare for next week already! I've noted his transfer activity even though the snhake is keeping tight lipped!!!

All a bit of fun they said. All a bit of fun.

Need PvA not to do anything stupid to secure my 3 points too.

Have given you a 4 point start for next week, not too difficult to guess my transfers.

You and me both Wonski!! I'll be adding you to the top of the Cesc's Offenders list (of supporters) this weekend:D :p

Well done.

I owe you a pint for winning this one and letting me into the second place.
    You owe me one for such a great support:D

Let's call it even:D

Beaten by 4 points in the end, despite Chadli's heroics. That's two losses despite having a fairly high GW score, relatively speaking. Well played, though. Thoroughly deserved the win.

I've hit a bit of a rut at the moment, might break out the wildcard to freshen things up.
    Well done.

I owe you a pint for winning this one and letting me into the second place.
    You owe me one for such a great support:D

Let's call it even:D

Ha it was close in the end but i managed to scrape it! Delighted with two wins in two weeks now! Hopefully i'll make it a hat trick next week and keep slowly creeping up toward the promotion spots!

@$hifty you go nuts now with that glorious WC of yours now that we've had our match! :pac:

Table and next weeks fixtures:

15089573673_89d337fc07_z.jpg

15524089320_a878e3d2ec_z.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Bit early to ask, but what was the promotion/relegation situation we agreed on? Top 3 up and down?

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Bit early to ask, but what was the promotion/relegation situation we agreed on? Top 3 up and down?

Yep across all leagues! This will be potentially the worst league to get relegated from however as then you are gone into the abyss. Wouldn't be the worst getting another crack in league two though as the regular posters here make for good banter!

Yep across all leagues! This will be potentially the worst league to get relegated from however as then you are gone into the abyss. Wouldn't be the worst getting another crack in league two though as the regular posters here make for good banter!

I'm going to miss ye guys next year :)

At least I'll have Mr. P to keep me company in League 1.... That's if he doesn't crumble and end up relegated ;)

(I'll regret this post)

I'm aiming for a top half finish :)

At least I'll have Mr. P to keep me company in League 1.... That's if he doesn't crumble and end up relegated ;)

(I'll regret this post)

Love the optimism, while i reckon the No.1 spot is out of reach already i'd be fairly confident of promotion myself :cool: although i'd say most folks are in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

(I'll regret this post)

I'll be in the Championship I'm afraid :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement