Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAAF Fantasy League

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

Sacksian wrote: »
    Despite missing the earlier transfer deadline for Stockholm, due to the outdoor shot competition, I have somehow managed to limit the losses with only Kiprop, Sum and Van Niekerk out for tonight.

Not bad hope I still manage to pass you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

I think you might just have managed that alright!

Is it double points in Brussels for the Fantasy League too? Might come down to that.

I think you might just have managed that alright!

Is it double points in Brussels for the Fantasy League too? Might come down to that.

There is no mention of double points in the rules but I think there was other years. I was hoping to gain a march from this weeks score as many people missed the deadline but in a low scoring week that does not seem likely.

I have been steadily slipping down the table in the last few weeks due to lack of dedication and focus (from Barshim and Lavillenie). :)

At least Lavillenie got it back together in London, but hasn't Barshim been pretty **** (by his standards) for a couple of months now? It feels wrong to be doubting him but the high jump is actually looking pretty open (albeit at a much lower standard) at this point.

At least Lavillenie got it back together in London, but hasn't Barshim been pretty **** (by his standards) for a couple of months now? It feels wrong to be doubting him but the high jump is actually looking pretty open (albeit at a much lower standard) at this point.

I suspect Barshim may have over-competed this year - he was jumping indoor PBs in Athlone in February. Will be interesting to see if any of them (Uhkov, Bondarenko etc) can get the spring back in their legs for Beijing.

• Advertisement

After leading the whole race from the gun, I get pipped on the line.
    Well done Sacksian.
    Good choice with Ghribi

dna_leri wrote: »
    After leading the whole race from the gun, I get pipped on the line.
    Well done Sacksian.
    Good choice with Ghribi

Sit and kick!

I really enjoyed this - it got me a lot more interested in the throws than I would have been previously, so looking forward to doing it again next year.

Got very lucky when I missed picking my team for Stockholm as 5 or 6 my team from the previous meet were still competing, so I wasn't that badly penalised - I’m not sure it makes up for missing the track season, but I’ll take it!

Advertisement