Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Diesel from <SNIP>

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

Had same issue with dirty diesel Took our cars down. I have a thread doing about it. Although my Filling station owner is being cooperative so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 waverock

I called customs and excise again today and spoke to the lady who took the sample.
    She said the test indicated that there was a high sulphur content in the fuel. she siad it was at the higher end of the scale but was not outside limits allowed. In talking to mechanics they are aware of other vehicles that have stopped working due to the high sulphur contents. Their advise was not to buy diesel from <SNIP>. Stick with the service stations like Topaz etc. Irrespective of the fat that its within limits it still had to be pumped from my jeep and wouldnt work so wont buy diesel from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I wouldn't buy their burgers either.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I wouldn't buy their burgers either.
    Why? The head guy from supermacs was on newstalk and said his burgers were grand. If I've disciphered the code right that's who we're talking about yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Are supermac's doing diesel now? Some code beaker ; )

• Advertisement
Advertisement