Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Telling my parents tonight. Really starting to freak out...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Betty Draper

we had our scan yesterday. all looking good so far. am 7 weeks. just hoping to hold on until the magic 12 weeks now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Bet the scans a relief..!! Mines just under 3 weeks away.

How did your parents react lilmiss?? Bet there over the moon

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

Hi there, may I join you :D

I am 10 weeks pregnant, due April 3rd. It's my second, my son is 4, and I have forgotten everything about pregnancy at this stage ahahah!

I am feeling great so far, I had very little nausea and it seems to have disappeared now. I am definitely more worried on this pregnancy than on the first one, mainly because I know a lot more this time around about different conditions/what can go wrong etc... Aaaaah ignorance was bliss on my first pregnancy!

I had a fantastic pregnancy and birth on my son, so I have high expectations for this one :D

I'll have my first scan in 2 weeks in Holles st, it can't come soon enough!

Hope you are all doing well.

Parents are over the moon, dad made me promise he can spoil it :P

Super wrecked tired today. Watching Teen Mom and relaxing :)

• Advertisement

Really a day for it so cold and wet and I was at a party last night so tired not just not comin right at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

The nausea is here...

All my symptoms are gone.. I was really really ill a few nights ago and since that nothing.. Freaked a little bit now to say the least

Still no nausea (touching all wood around me) but this backache is getting on my nerves now. Mam went over speed bumps a little too vigorously on Sunday and now my back is killing me ever since!

Liking time off work though :)

Typical, morning sickness kicks in on my birthday. Super fun!

• Advertisement

Happy birthday! :)

How are we all getting on? We're a quiet bunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm slowly turning off some potatoes. Feel sick when I eat baby potatoes but not rooster potatoes. Morning sickness is on and off. Cried at celebrity big brother, x factor and Ramsay's hotel hell.

I'm gone off all veg. Last time that's all I'd eat. Finding having a 5 month old and been 12 weeks pregnant hard goin. Hoping this goes by fast this time. MS is always at night not during the day so much but today it's goin all out

Happy birthday least your next birthday you'll have a baby to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

Hey All!

Glad to hear that everyone is well. All good here, I'll be 12 weeks on Friday and don't fit in my trousers anymore!

My first scan is on Monday, I can't wait to see this baby, but I am also nervous and excited at the same time!!

I am totally gone off red meat!

My stomach is gone all hard on one side and it actually hurts, initially just to touch but now it just hurts. Is anyone else getting this or is this something to put past a doctor?

Go to the doctor, we can't give medical advice here. (Sorry to use my mod hat on this thread!)

Thanks, was just checking it wasn't the norm! :)

How'd you get on lilmissprincess?

Week 10 now, first scan in two and a half weeks. Really can't wait. My cousin is two weeks ahead of me and got her first scan this morning and I'm so excited for her!

I'm nearly 13 weeks and sicker than ever before.. It didn't get worse at 12 weeks first time but this time it got to its worst at 12 weeks...

Got my scan Thursday only anxious to make sure no twins in there. Other than that I love the first scan purely to see the bean dancing around!!

So I wish I hadn't made a song and dance about being sickness free... :(

Everything is turning my stomach. Cant make it to the kitchen in the mornings to get something to fill the stomach before running to bathroom.. and its in the evenings too :/ Really weird though, I'm mad sick for a few minutes and then absolutely fine.

Scan on the 4th now and I'll have to tell work soon after - my mother is convinced I'm further along, dependant on what I'm wearing you can see a bump!

• Advertisement

Keep a packet of ginger nuts or biscuits on your bed side locker, just something to line your stomach first thing in the morning. It's supposed to help.

I've no real sickness, just nausea... Sausages are the main culprit at the moment... My poor partner can't even buy them at the moment and he loves them!

Scan tomorrow. Think the hardest part is not having my little man with me I'll be gone before he's awake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Guestboarder

Scan tomorrow. Think the hardest part is not having my little man with me I'll be gone before he's awake :(

How did it go? :-)

It went great only one baby in there and strong heart beat moving loads and in the right place. Changed my due date from the 2nd to the 17th. Suits me as DS will have turned 1. It also explains why the doctor couldn't clarify my positive I was 2 weeks earlier than thought.

Roll on Christmas once that's done with the next 4 months will fly by

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭deh983

Hi all, first time poster and pregnancy :) due 3rd April so 13 weeks today :) all well so far thank god except.......i had a dating scan about 2 weeks ago and it showed an ovarian cyst. Went to see the GP and she seemed to think this was pretty normal and would just keep an eye on it. Just wondering has anybody else any experience of this and could give me some reassurance :)
    Hope all is well with everyone

Lots of woman have them and don't have any issues and once there watching over you I wouldn't stress. Also iv got PCOS and often end up with large cysts that just disappear themselves

Enjoy the fact that second trimester is here and make sure OH is lookin after you

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭deh983

Thanks sinister I also have PCOS so wasn't too shocked when it showed up. Very glad im in week 13 and OH has really stepped up to the mark :) lets hope that continues......

This aversion to the smell of coffee may go away fast...

Scan next Thursday, supposedly my twelve week one, but I feel like I'm starting to show already so I don't know! Doctor had me two weeks ahead of what the scan four weeks ago did!

My only aversion is to the smell of sausages I can live with that for a while!

Glad to hear your scan went well Synyster Shadow and welcome deh983

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 NordieinDublin

I had my first scan on Wednesday. I had it done privately as I couldn't wait for my real one in the hospital. It was really incredible. I can't believe how much you can see at 9 weeks. I honestly thought I was going to see two babies in there as I feel so big already! Anyway, there was only one, but will a very healthy yolk sack (apparently), strong heartbeat and was moving about. It was so great to see it!

Advertisement