Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Person of Interest [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hands up who wants a full season of Jesus kicking ass and shooting kneecaps?

Anyone? Anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Full season eh?

Might catch up over Christmas so if it remains consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Only watched the pilot thus far, but it seems like it has some good potential.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I'm not averse to the show per se, has it become less proceadural since the pilot?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

he does the batman voice thing too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'm not averse to the show per se, has it become less proceadural since the pilot?
    IDK only watched the pilot but I'll report back. Quiet TV again the past few days.
    he does the batman voice thing too
    Yeah, that was a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Turned off half way through the last episode, even though Gill from breaking bad was in it, was an absolute bore! Every episode is the same now. Might just leave the epsiodes build up and watch em all if I hear they make some good progress story wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

So thats who he was! I knew I recognised his face but I just couldnt place him :o

I'm actually enjoying this series. I'm not usually watching it on the day but I'm always watching it within a week so its up there alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

The latest episode is a bit of a cracker really. Found it thoroughly engaging. Gives us some more details of the 'mythology'that they've been dropping hints to all season and really paints an intriguing bigger picture of where this is going to be headed.

Brilliant ending to it. I do like
    Nina Simone

• Registered Users Posts: 14,560 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Have only seen the first 3 episodes but I am hooked, good show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Have only seen the first 3 episodes but I am hooked, good show.

Yeah i am really enjoying it also. on episode 6 atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Good episode again this week after the 1 week off. Enjoyed the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

got a bit confused by the blue toned scene appearing out of nowhere, but i guess he's maybe still working for the government as a spy.

Was back last night for those that might have forgotten about it during its 2 weeks off ;)

Its getting better and better. I like getting soem background on Carter in the new episode :).

The latest one kicked it up another notch. Good story - was it implied that the bad guys in this episode had access to Finch's system (to find out who the 4 people were?)

The last 3 or 4 minutes were great too ... I'd sack that sniper though. :)

Another really good one this week. The story of the week was well done, and the
    window exit
    at the end was excellent!

Plus Carter is in the loop now, and the machine back story was fleshed out even more.

Great episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,985 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Mr E wrote: »
    The latest one kicked it up another notch. Good story - was it implied that the bad guys in this episode had access to Finch's system (to find out who the 4 people were?)

The last 3 or 4 minutes were great too ... I'd sack that sniper though. :)

Even that was covered in the latest episode, by their specifically mentioning that he was only supposed to be wounded so they could interrogate him.:)

Another solid episode. Quite enjoyed it really. Some great 'mythology' building and really interested to see where they go from here and also getting some tidbits from the past.

Thought it started back on Thursday but I was pleasantly suprised to find out it started last week, and I had two episodes to watch. Both were great, especially this weeks one where Reese gets a sidekick :D

• Advertisement

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Thought it started back on Thursday but I was pleasantly suprised to find out it started last week, and I had two episodes to watch. Both were great, especially this weeks one where Reese gets a sidekick :D
    It really is going from strength to strenght, isn't it. Pretty much gets better with every episode. I cant help but feel that Ingram's son is gonna be killed by Finch due to him getting too close and finding out about it all.

Also, that last bit at the end of the latest episode. Has the machine been compromised? Reese was tagged with a red box. Although, all it seems like the machine is going to do is monitor the situation.

The latest one was great too. This show keeps going from strength to strength.

Mr E wrote: »
    The latest one was great too. This show keeps going from strength to strength.
    As in last night's one? Should get around to watching it later but I have to say that I am REALLY liking this show. It's got the procedural element to it but they try and change it up as much as possible every week. The plot is progressing in a very intriguing way and the characters are pretty likeable too.

I look forward to this show every week and I dont see that changing as long as they keep the pace up.

Yeah I meant last nights one (ep.15).

They've built in a great corruption layer to the storyline which is very well done and keeps things interesting. Add Harold's 'nephew' to that, the machine history, the CIA, the hacker and you have a nice degree of depth in what could have easily been a simple 'case of the week' procedural.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

any chance this will show up on any channel over here soon

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

any chance this will show up on any channel over here soon

Not scheduled to on any channel over here.Sky might surprise us and pick it up.

Oh yes! Loved the latest episode. Another great one there setting up the return of Elias. Maybe a few too many twists and turns in this episode but still great, with an even better ending to it.
    Liked the return of Reese back to the slums. You kind of forget that he was homeless in the first episode.

It's gone from strength to strength, and not enough people are watching it. Shame.

Oh yes! Loved the latest episode. Another great one there setting up the return of Elias. Maybe a few too many twists and turns in this episode but still great, with an even better ending to it.
    Liked the return of Reese back to the slums. You kind of forget that he was homeless in the first episode.

It's gone from strength to strength, and not enough people are watching it. Shame.

Crazy talk!...3.1. demo and 14.41m: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/24/tv-ratings-thursday-big-bang-beats-american-idol-person-of-interest-rises-ties-greys-anatomy-rob-the-mentalist-down/121543/

Ah, I meant that not enough people on here are watching, well at least talking about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Just watched the first 2 episodes. It's ok and i'll keep watching but a couple of things bug me and I know i'm being picky but............

1. Finch (a billionaire who could fund his own army) expects Reese to do his bidding but because he doesn't like guns Reese has to go out a rob an arms deal.

2. Reese shooting all the bad guys in the leg, even in a six on one. I know he's not adverse to killing someone but c'mon. Its like the A-team when they blow up a car and the next shot shows all the occupants crawling out coughing and spluttering.

Maybe I expect too much after Jack Bauer killing the crap outta everyone.

Advertisement