Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Lola's been MIA since Ben came back. I think Billy packed her off somewhere when Phil started shouting about Ben having rights or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,501 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lola back tonight from her visit to Aunt Sal was it? Who else could Lola have visited?

I was hoping Charlie would have lamped Phil

Its Pathetic that Phil clicks his fingers and all the Mitchell's have to walk out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Sonia is such a drip of a character.

No Carters tonight - shock horror!
    Except Johnny but he's ok,not quite as panto as the others!

Felt a little bit sorry for Dean with Stacey & had to snap myself out of it! I suppose that's what EE are trying to convey,the different layers of one character,it's complicated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I genuinely thought Charlie would leg it with the money. Maybe that's what Phil thought and why he gave it to him full of paper

foxy06 wrote: »
    I genuinely thought Charlie would leg it with the money. Maybe that's what Phil thought and why he gave it to him full of paper

I thought Phil was going to follow Charlie himself to see who he was paying off

What happened to the money Ronnie got for the gym or does she still own it and run it?

Some punch by Tosh to Tina, be good to see Tina's daughter Zsa Zsa back even though it would be another one of the Carter clan :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hate Sonia. Ben is straight now?

Hate Sonia. Ben is straight now?

No Ben is gay and after Johnny

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Some punch by Tosh to Tina, be good to see Tina's daughter Zsa Zsa back even though it would be another one of the Carter clan :p

Did Peter go out with Zsa Zsa before? Wasn't she the reason Original Head Lauren and Previous Head Peter broke up before? Or am I thinking of someone else?

• Advertisement

I think she went out with Leon anyway & they left the show together. He's the guy who got Lucy pregnant.

Is she coming back? I hadn't heard that. If it's the original actress,I've seen her in a couple of things since so she seems to be successful enough in her own right.

MelanieC wrote: »
    I think she went out with Leon anyway & they left the show together. He's the guy who got Lucy pregnant.

Is she coming back? I hadn't heard that. If it's the original actress,I've seen her in a couple of things since so she seems to be successful enough in her own right.

There's a DigitalSpy article from February where she says she's no plans to go back as Zsa Zsa but apparently she writes for EE now too?

There's a DigitalSpy article from February where she says she's no plans to go back as Zsa Zsa but apparently she writes for EE now too?

Yeah that's right. I've seen her name credited as writer a good few times.

They could recast the role of Zsa Zsa

Why did the person a few posts ago say it was good to see her back though?

Did Peter go out with Zsa Zsa before? Wasn't she the reason Original Head Lauren and Previous Head Peter broke up before? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I posted it would be good to see her back not that she was coming back

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I posted it would be good to see her back not that she was coming back

Ooops, sorry :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Well that's just put me off my dinner!

Sonia is an awful dose

Sonia is an awful dose

What is her deal anyway? Is she married to Martin? Is she a lesbian? Why does Rebecca look like she's about a year younger than her? Where is her trumpet?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Why is Abi following Lauren?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

fussyonion wrote: »

She fancies her. And they're going to indulge in a saucy post watershed spin off with everything on show. At least that's what the Lauren Branning pervs fanclub keep saying.

Fat boy and dot are cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

fussyonion wrote: »

I have no idea, but that mask thing was really creepy. Thought it was a good Halloween episode to be honest, most of the episode was a bit unnerving!

I haven't seen all of yesterday and today's episode but I assume Abby is annoyed at Lauren (and Max) constantly brushing her off for more important things. You won't pay attention to me I'll make you pay attention kind of thing.
    Also to make us think she killed Lucy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Hrmmmm last time Nick messed with a Mitchell, Phil beat him up pretty good :P

What's to stop Phil from doing the same, he probably will find out about Ronnies murder and Phils cover up?

Nick blowing smoke into the woman who is carrying his grandchild though :eek::eek:

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Hrmmmm last time Nick messed with a Mitchell, Phil beat him up pretty good :P

What's to stop Phil from doing the same, he probably will find out about Ronnies murder and Phils cover up?

Nick blowing smoke into the woman who is carrying his grandchild though :eek::eek:

Yeah as annoying and bad as Phil is, Nick takes dickhead to new levels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well Nick always has been described as a true villain, hence the name Nasty Nick. I think it suited his character well to blow smoke in Ronnie's face. Why would he care about her being pregnant?

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Well Nick always has been described as a true villain, hence the name Nasty Nick. I think it suited his character well to blow smoke in Ronnie's face. Why would he care about her being pregnant?

Of couse. I just hope he has a really good run of it this time. He seems ever so slightly better than his last joke of a stint. I want him to make Phil terrified and weak and come down off his big man perch.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Nasty Nick is and always was a sh!t character played by a sh!t actor.

I didn't get how Dot figured everything out just coz Charlie's mum said it was a good thing Charlie stopped her from opening the coffin,even though she wasn't there. She could've just said Charlie told her coz it was an upsetting experience for everyone,why wouldn't he tell her what happened at her ex husband's wake?

I definitely don't think Abi killed Lucy. The writers are trying far too hard to steer us in that direction.

New Ben is well-cast. Nice enough fella one minute,then the crazy-eyed stare and whispered threats - scary!

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    New Ben is well-cast. Nice enough fella one minute,then the crazy-eyed stare and whispered threats - scary!

His "Ronnie's fahhhhmleeeee" on Friday really sealed the deal for me.

I'm still not sure whether Detective Northern Irish is following Lauren in a professional capacity or if he's just being a weirdo? I doubt he'd use the work car to be a creeper in but then he's so bad at it I doubt they'd assign him to surveillance either. He could have just told Emma it was for work if it was but at the same time her basically accusing him of being a perv may have annoyed him enough to not feel she deserved an explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

wilddarts wrote: »
    Nasty Nick is and always was a sh!t character played by a sh!t actor.

One oc the best characters ever! Anyone who can maintain that notierity and consistency in soapland when personalities alter like Leeds United management deserves a legacy. Its pantomine at times but he draws most peoples attention. Look at his cold turkey days. Great stuff. Boi hiss to your negativity!!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

One oc the best characters ever! Anyone who can maintain that notierity and consistency in soapland when personalities alter like Leeds United management deserves a legacy. Its pantomine at times but he draws most peoples attention. Look at his cold turkey days. Great stuff. Boi hiss to your negativity!!

Im hungover, emotions are a bit fraught today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

'Allo Ma!' Ledgendary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ha nick cotton is brilliant my my new favourite character

Is it just me or was that a super weird episode for EE? I don't know whether to love the Cotton scenes. Lauren and Abi was pointless, cringey and badly acted - where the hell were they going with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Isn't June Brown (Dot) brilliant? She's 87!

Nick is so crude, he's a breath of fresh air compared to the usual ee characters and their mundane stories, it was finally an episode without the carers or Alfie, kat, Stacey car crash TV.
    Nick coming onto Mrs Doyle was funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Nick is so crude, he's a breath of fresh air compared to the usual ee characters and their mundane stories, it was finally an episode without the carers or Alfie, kat, Stacey car crash TV.
    Nick coming onto Mrs Doyle was funny

She annoyed me in it there tonight.

• Advertisement

deise08 wrote: »

I find her character very annoying. They have invested a lot of time into this charlie/nick story. It better be worth it

deise08 wrote: »

She's a woeful annoying character, it's funny seeing nick wind her up. There such an unlikely pairing

She's a woeful annoying character, it's funny seeing nick wind her up. There such an unlikely pairing

I feel sorry for her and Ardol o Hanlon! Talk about trying to overcome typecast characterisation. Never will be known as anyone except Mrs Doyle and Dougal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭gidget

feel sorry for her and Ardol o Hanlon! Talk about trying to overcome typecast characterisation. Never will be known as anyone except Mrs Doyle and Dougal

Was it just me the other night or did anyone else not smile at the scene where she was making Dot the cup of tea?

She looks way older than Nick, I cant ever imagine them as a couple tbh

So Max rings Keeble and she shows up, was he on her too in the past, Emma Summerhump is fierce annoying too

What's max hiding with Abbie?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Didn't Nick Cotton have a young daughter Dotty?? What happened her.

http://tinypic.com/r/2rq12kn/8

Dot was in mr bean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

http://tinypic.com/r/2rq12kn/8

Dot was in mr bean!

Which episode?

branie2 wrote: »
    Which episode?

It's the movie where he worked in an art gallery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭gidget

Didn't Nick Cotton have a young daughter Dotty?? What happened her.

He does but I heard him calling her Kirsty yesterday when he was listing his children. Dottie/Kirsty's mum came to bring her back & Dot has paid visits to them through the years.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement