Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Yeah 7pm is right. They're 1/5 for the win and it says in-play is available. Inforfun do you think that any other websites will have betting available in play or will bet365 have more markets in play?

I'm practically giddy at the thought of a possible big odds win :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

looking forward to it best of luck to all thanks for the tip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yeah 7pm is right. They're 1/5 for the win and it says in-play is available. Inforfun do you think that any other websites will have betting available in play or will bet365 have more markets in play?

I'm practically giddy at the thought of a possible big odds win :pac:

Never looked for them on other sites as they were all in play bets and i havent seen any site that has a better in play market than bet365.

I just hope that because of the limited amount of other football tonight the will have more markets than last time.

Who are the playing tonight?

njardvik u19 just after throwing a few yo yo in the bet 365 account hope to be taking out alot more later lol all the best lads good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

inforfun wrote: »
    Well all the time i won on them, they were the ones who scored the goals. (11-1 ( i think),6-0 and 7-0 iirc)So i suppose they are the strong ones.
    By saying that, have not yet managed to get a league table for the Iceland U19 league so i dont know how good they are compared to all the teams they play against. Went through the Iceland FA site and all. Bit of a pain

I might just have been very lucky to get them 3 times in a row when they played **** opposition, or maybe they are really the best in Iceland.

No idea about time and odds as i am in work and was only replying to magherakid notifying me.

Had a search myself and can't find any league tables anywhere online. With that in mind, i think they are ripe for in-play betting depending on 1st half form.

Well, what do you know

Got it

Quick look and i see the match that got me the over 10,5 finished 12-1
    I never knew :D

And the team they beat that day, managed to win 11-1 against Njardvik....

Edit: Use Google translate and see what happens to the team in 2nd, 3rd and 10th place....

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Well, what do you know

Got it

Quick look and i see the match that got me the over 10,5 finished 12-1
    I never knew :D

And the team they beat that day, managed to win 11-1 against Njardvik....

Edit: Use Google translate and see what happens to the team in 2nd, 3rd and 10th place....
    Over 4/4.5 goals @1.9 seems like great bet based recent games, what do ye guys think?

and so it begins lol

Crazy league, massive swings between games. Saying that over 4.5 looks a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

This treble should be a banker:
    Romania to win to nil (vs Andorra)
    Montenegro to win to nil (vs San Marino)
    Sweden to score over 1.5 (vs Kazakhstan)
    @ 1.63

I thought a lot about what could be the best bets in the Andorra and San Marino games and I think the "win to nil" is safer than overs cuz if you look at San Marino's recent results they have some 1-0 and 2-0 defeats and same with Andorra, these idiots will continue to play with 10 men in defense even if they're losing 2-0... It would be a huge shock if Andorra or San Marino scored a goal tbh and San Marino are without their "star" striker Andy Selva.
    About the Sweden game, I've already said many times that the Kazakh (and Aktobe) keeper is the worst keeper I've ever seen so Ibra & co should have no trouble scoring goals.

• Advertisement

zarquon wrote: »
    Crazy league, massive swings between games. Saying that over 4.5 looks a good bet.

Can only imagine of course but i guess some of those teams that play in lower divisions have youth players on stand by for the 1st senior team and could miss matches for their youth team.

Add to that a country with 350.000 people and even the most talentless clowns have a chance to make the team.

When i played myself in Holland in the youth teams i played for a respectable amateur club but every time i had to play one of the pro teams (Feyenoord, Sparta Excelsior) we got our asses handed to us.

Over 4/4,5 @1.9 to begin with

Can only imagine of course but i guess some of those teams that play in lower divisions have youth players on stand by for the 1st senior team and could miss matches for their youth team.

Add to that a country with 350.000 people and even the most talentless clowns have a chance to make the team.

When i played myself in Holland in the youth teams i played for a respectable amateur club but every time i had to play one of the pro teams (Feyenoord, Sparta Excelsior) we got our asses handed to us.

Over 4/4,5 @1.9 to begin with

Completely agree and that is obvious from the erratic results. Their is also the consideration of internations and the Icelandic u19s played estonia 3 days ago so i would imagine that the top u19 players would be rested but i don't know how many play for Haukar

Having problems depositing money into my bet365 account and they say that it's no big deal and should be resolved in the next few hours :mad:

Don't wanna miss out on this!

Any other online bookies have the game?? :(

Betfair

Over 6,5 @3 is on offer
    Over 4,5 @evens

I've gone for a small bet on under 3.5 in Belarus U21 vs San Marino U21 @ 2.45

FT 1-0 :D

I'm putting the winnings of that bet on Jordan double chance @ 2.15

Because Jordan have a decent record at home and I stumbled upon this:
    THE coach of Jordan in tomorrow night's World Cup qualifer with Australia will be a familiar face to many on the away side - after all, he was the mastermind of one of only two defeats the Socceroos suffered on the road to the last World Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Tonight was a good night! I love U-21s. :)

Might post up my bets in a bit....is this thread ok or do they have to go into the aftertiming thread?

Treble:
    Estonia to score a goal
    Iceland to score a goal
    Under 3.5 in France vs Belarus
    @ 3.54

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

for the asian world cup qualifiers tmoro :

japan vs iraq early start japan asian handicap -1.5 at 1.8

lebanon vs Iran....iran to win a 4/9

Uzbekistan vs south Korea BTTS 1.95

Any thoughts on the game tonight between Atletico Lanus and Godoy Cruz Lass? Over 2.5 at 6/4 seems to represent slight value but might avoid it altogether.

• Advertisement

Lads do any of ye know if the Haukar v Narvik u19 went ahead yesterday I have a sizeable bet by my own standards on it and bet365 still havnt settled it.

There is no result on the icelandic website i posted yesterday for that match. the 3 others that were played have updated results on that same site.
    bet365 will refund you later today i am sure as it wasnt played.

There is no result on the icelandic website i posted yesterday for that match. the 3 others that were played have updated results on that same site.
    bet365 will refund you later today i am sure as it wasnt played.
    Cheers for the reply.
    I would be happy to let it ride for the rearranged fixture its just annoying when they take so long to refund or explain things to you

It is in their T&C that they wait upto 24 hours to see if the match is being played within that time.
    If it is certain that the mach isnt going to be played within 24 hours you usually end up getting the money back faster.
    But i guess that is only certain in a short time with major football leagues, not with an icelandic u19 league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Few quid on the double of Falcao AT and under 2.5 in the Ireland game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Iceland dnb 10/11
    Bosnia -1 4/6
    €10 double @ 2/1ish

Think iceland should at least draw here, and it will be low scoring, so maybe iceland and unders @ 4/1 if ya want some value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

after reading some of the tips here..gone with
    acc of :

turkey
    russia DNB
    Bosnia asian handicap -1.5
    france game goals less than 3.5
    sweden goals more than 1.5

at 5.46

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

0-0 half time result in the Scotland and Wales games - all teams are low scorers @ 6/1 for a bit of fun

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Spain game time of first goal after the 21st minute 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Bosnia v Latvia
    Bosnia scored with a few headers against Liechtenstein
    1st goal method Header 15/4

I'm putting the winnings of that bet on Jordan double chance @ 2.15

Because Jordan have a decent record at home and I stumbled upon this:
    THE coach of Jordan in tomorrow night's World Cup qualifer with Australia will be a familiar face to many on the away side - after all, he was the mastermind of one of only two defeats the Socceroos suffered on the road to the last World Cup.

Get in!! :D

Small bet on under 2.5 in France vs Belarus @ 1.83

edit: lost :(

• Advertisement

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Few quid on the double of Falcao AT and under 2.5 in the Ireland game

Meh. Teach me a lesson for betting on pointless friendlies. Yeah just dont know what will happen, ie Ireland can actually play football again:eek: Woeful defending from Oman mind..

Think Il go for single on Falcao anytime scorer anyhow but might wait it out during In play...

This treble should be a banker:
    Romania to win to nil (vs Andorra)
    Montenegro to win to nil (vs San Marino)
    Sweden to score over 1.5 (vs Kazakhstan)
    @ 1.63

I thought a lot about what could be the best bets in the Andorra and San Marino games and I think the "win to nil" is safer than overs cuz if you look at San Marino's recent results they have some 1-0 and 2-0 defeats and same with Andorra, these idiots will continue to play with 10 men in defense even if they're losing 2-0... It would be a huge shock if Andorra or San Marino scored a goal tbh and San Marino are without their "star" striker Andy Selva.
    About the Sweden game, I've already said many times that the Kazakh (and Aktobe) keeper is the worst keeper I've ever seen so Ibra & co should have no trouble scoring goals.

It was indeed a banker :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking for advice for my weekend accumulator :)

United vs Wigan - United to win
    QPR vs Chelsea - Chelsea to win
    Stoke vs City - City to win
    Sunderland vs Liverpool - Sunderland or draw
    Everton vs Newcastle - Everton or draw
    Reading vs Spurs - Spurs or draw
    Villa vs Swansea - Swansea or Draw

About 13/1 at the moment. Thougths?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Never put Liverpool in an accumulator...... They always manage to screw me over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

United vs Wigan - United to win - should win easy :D, 9/10
    QPR vs Chelsea - Chelsea to win - Bit harder to call, should be goals. 6/10
    Stoke vs City - City to win - City win 9/10
    Sunderland vs Liverpool - Sunderland or draw - Liverpool need a win badly, 1X would need to be over 1.60 for me, 6/10
    Everton vs Newcastle - Everton or draw - Draw written all over it. 8/10
    Reading vs Spurs - Spurs or draw - I've had great success betting against avb, 1X here for me. your choice 6/10
    Villa vs Swansea - Swansea or Draw - Looks good, 7/10

Above.

QPR vs Chelsea - Chelsea to win - Bit harder to call, should be goals.

Still having nightmares of that one from last season.
    Needed over 2,5 for a nice accumulator and even with Chelsea playing with 9 QPR couldnt score more than 1

Andre Mariner is the ref. I might nibble at a card bet this time....
    Think it had 140 points last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

I see Leyton Orient are playing Brentford tonight, anything stick out for anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Any recent news on this 'knock' RVP picked up?

RvP's substitution was more out of precaution than that he couldnt play anymore.
    Got a knee in his thigh in the 1st half from some Hungarian lump.

No real news that i can find but should not stop him from playing this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

QPR vs Chelsea - Chelsea to win - Bit harder to call, should be goals.

Still having nightmares of that one from last season.
    Needed over 2,5 for a nice accumulator and even with Chelsea playing with 9 QPR couldnt score more than 1

Andre Mariner is the ref. I might nibble at a card bet this time....
    Think it had 140 points last year?

Something ridiculous high like that alright, Its in Loftus Road and the crowd are so close to the players, it creates a fierce atmosphere.

4 of the last 5 have been 1 - 0 results, cant see that happening anymore, hopefully it will have affected the odds a bit thou

• Advertisement

This looks a solid double for Saturday:
    Aktobe
    Under 3.5 in Brest vs Gomel
    @ 1.59

''Everton vs Newcastle - Everton or draw - Draw written all over it. 8/10''

Would Newcastle or draw not be a safer bet? I can see them winning this one tbh or more importantly I don't think they'll lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

looks a deadly bet IMO .... id be weary though of city, they haven't won there in over 4 years, last year was 1-1, stoke rarely lose at home non of the top 4 beat em there last year, on that record citys odds of 8/11 aint worth it....

The others seem solid enough, be like liverpool to win though, the most frustrating team when ya back em to win the always let ya down and when ya bet against them they shock everyone

Cheers for the bet im gonna follow the saturday shouts without city... works out at @4s large enough stake

Chelsea
    United
    Sunderland Double chance
    Swansea double chance
    5.55 @pp

Gonna lump big on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Going for 2 accumulators tomorrow.
    Zenit V Terek. This is a game I cant see Zenit losing, Hulk and Witsel should make debuts in a top of the table clash
    PSG V Toulouse. Got first win of the season against Lille last week can see it continuing wouldnt be surprised for Zlatan to score again.
    St Johnstone V Celtic This one could be close, but Ive a feeling Celtic are about to get into the stride.
    Dundee United V Ross County. Nearly tempted to take Dundee in a handicap cant see Ross getting anything
    20 wins 84

Other accum is Bursaspor, Galatasary, Ajax, Kobenhaven, Anderlecht, Rapid Vienna, Red Bull Salzburg, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City, Man United, Arsenal. 5.46 wins 701, had two of these come in last year feeling lucky :D

Double:
    Under 2.5 in Reims vs Montpellier
    Aktobe
    @ 1.89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

astonaidan wrote: »
    Going for 2 accumulators tomorrow.
    Zenit V Terek. This is a game I cant see Zenit losing, Hulk and Witsel should make debuts in a top of the table clash
    PSG V Toulouse. Got first win of the season against Lille last week can see it continuing wouldnt be surprised for Zlatan to score again.
    St Johnstone V Celtic This one could be close, but Ive a feeling Celtic are about to get into the stride.
    Dundee United V Ross County. Nearly tempted to take Dundee in a handicap cant see Ross getting anything
    20 wins 84

Other accum is Bursaspor, Galatasary, Ajax, Kobenhaven, Anderlecht, Rapid Vienna, Red Bull Salzburg, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City, Man United, Arsenal. 5.46 wins 701, had two of these come in last year feeling lucky :D

Terek have had a terrific start to the season, Zenit should be too strong at home, Zenit -1 are evens

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ok, took Liverpool out of the above bet (Perfect description of them btw; " the most frustrating team when ya back em to win the always let ya down and when ya bet against them they shock everyone ")

That's now @9.29
    I know there could be a mess up from City or Chelsea, but they should get those wins. If not, I'll take solace in the fact they dropped points :P

Double:
    Monaco
    Under 3.5 in Reims v Montpellier
    @ 1.95

Craig Mackail Smith is 8/5 to score anytime tonight. Great price considering his form. There should be a few goals in that Brighton/ Sheffield Wednesday match so overs @ 11/10 look very good too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Small bet on Cracovia Krakow 1-0 down at half time to Warta. They've come down from the Ekstraklasa, an made a solid start to 1 liga. DC available @ 11/8 and win 13/2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement