Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Plus the Ascension suck.

Rowan has to be shitting himself at that news. Harper is likely celebrating.

I reckon Rowan is ripe for the 2015 future endeavored list.

Bit of a shame as he's actually improved last few months but Harper is 100 times better still.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Yeah the main points are that Bray is 27 and Luke is 34. So it is kind of now or never for Harper in turns of a big push. Bray has worked all the top faces and has floundered doing so for multiple reasons to do and not to do with him. Triple H has the horn for The Ascension so they are going to be pushed initially at least by hook or crook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Harper has too much upside to be stuck behind Bray. Plus Bray is indeed a sinking ship at this stage. Rowan won't survive by himself though.

Golden shovel is coming for Seth :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Damn Super Man Cena

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Cena vid

Christ he is so boring

• Registered Users Posts: 45,108 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Golden shovel is coming for Seth :(

Meh - they can't have Cena face Ambrose for the shot at Rollins without making it appear Cena REALLY wants Rollins as much as Ambrose does.

Don't think your Golden Shovel comment is particularly fair; I don't think Cena has a real history of burrying people - he gets good matches and puts people over more than people credit him for.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

You can't blame Cena. If creative doesn't want to push you, they won't. Look at Cesaro. Cena had a great match (probably a WWE MOTYC) with him back at the start of the year and WWE just weren't bothered doing anything with Cesaro after.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Same with Sandown and Ziggler, he'll Dolph even won. It's not Cenas fault he is being pushed , he sells and puts bums in the seats.

Ah I know it was mostly tongue in cheek. I'd defend Cena more then most people would usually.

• Advertisement

Ah I know it was mostly tongue in cheek. I'd defend Cena more then most people would usually.

John Cena respects your rights to temporarily disrespect him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

It will be an absolute farce though if he actually hijacks Deans feud. Hopefully it's being used as more of a device to show how willing he is to go through absolutely anybody to get his revenge. (Though I do feel like the intensity there has been lost with the overly slapstick stuff recently, which I did enjoy but it felt detrimental to the serious side of the feud.)

It will be an absolute farce though if he actually hijacks Deans feud. Hopefully it's being used as more of a device to show how willing he is to go through absolutely anybody to get his revenge. (Though I do feel like the intensity there has been lost with the overly slapstick stuff recently, which I did enjoy but it felt detrimental to the serious side of the feud.)

I think it was grand. It's like something the Joker would have done.

Except the slime would have been poisonous :pac:

If Ambrose goes over its the making of him. Let's hope WWE pull the trigger.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has confirmed he is to star in Baywatch: The Movie.

http://instagram.com/p/trJR65oh4p/?u...oto&modal=true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Lord TSC wrote: »

Good God no. That sounds horrendous tbh. If any movie sounded like a career killer, I think we've found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Still though, if you put his movie resume in front of him when he was 13, he'd see himself as a god: Hercules, Doom, The Hoff now. Not to mention he comes home and is still The ****ing Rock in his own right.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,108 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If it was a few years ago I would be more worried about the movie selection.

Since he has changed agency, he seems to be getting better roles, and picking them better now. No Tooth Fairy crap. So I'll give the movie the benfit of the doubt and assume the script is looking good.

He doesn't exactly have a swimmers physique though...

Anyone see the Hercules movie? No watched it myself, wonder if it is any cop.

So happy that Kenny Omega has signed with New Japan.

bZnuCsb.jpg

Kenny for me is in the EC3 tier of talents WWE dropped the ball on on a developmental level. Amazing athlete who had a shot at becoming the next RVD at RVD's peak.

Midweek people were raving about Kenny's match in the Japanese Indie promotion DDT teaming with Kota Ibushi against two young up and comers:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26u0r6_kota-ibushi-kenny-omega-c-vs-tetsuya-endo-konosuke-take****a-ddt_sport

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

leggo wrote: »
    Still though, if you put his movie resume in front of him when he was 13, he'd see himself as a god: Hercules, Doom, The Hoff now. Not to mention he comes home and is still The ****ing Rock in his own right.

Any truth the rumor that Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

More importantly who are the female lifeguards going to be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Anyone see the Hercules movie? No watched it myself, wonder if it is any cop.

it's brilliant! nice take on the hercules myth, really funny in parts and the rock is a f*cking beast in it! Real enjoyable popcorn flick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

rovert wrote: »
    So happy that Kenny Omega has signed with New Japan.

Anything that gets him out there more should be good, lad is epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Ironically, I was only wondering the other day why Kenny Omega was seemingly doing so little bar DDT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

at least they won't need to edit his scenes for the slow-running effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

at least they won't need to edit his scenes for the slow-running effect.

Will he blow up running on the sand?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wrestling related in new fappening release
    Nick Hogan
    :eek::pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wrestling related in new fappening release
    Nick Hogan
    :eek::pac::pac::pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlL13vVrnGE3O5DL556f90DO002smLaRZxNnpVd3CAqI4EwzbdvDtL_Yfw

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlL13vVrnGE3O5DL556f90DO002smLaRZxNnpVd3CAqI4EwzbdvDtL_Yfw

lol that is what I thought when I read it too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭Riddle101

lol, Futurama predicted this. Pamela Anderson won an Oscar for her performance in Baywatch the Movie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement