Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy - Notre Dame, 2012 [TOUTING IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL LEAD TO PERMABANS: #205 #628]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Torlac

Conchir wrote: »
    Out of interest, whereabouts are people's seats located for the game? Mine are in the corner of the West and South stands, upper tier.

Does anyone know what section the people travelling from Notre Dame and Navy will be in?
    I'm in the Upper West Stand block 523, up in the Gods! Can't wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Block 525 for me, right on the halfway line.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Block 505 for me. High up on the half way line.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Block 505 or 110 for me, havent decided which ones I'm giving to the lads I bought for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I bought premium seats to watch it in style :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Didn't know at the time of sale where i'd be, and decided that i'd probably be able to pick up tickets easy enough.

Seems silly now with such high demand. You are all so lucky :P

Should be a great spectcle and I will definitly go to some of the other matches on that weekend.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Block 524 for me. Looks good, fairly central and in the upper deck.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Smurf1971

Block 525 as well...seems to be a decent location according to this... http://www.irishrugby.ie/aviva/map.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

WilcoOut wrote: »
    the whole 83000?! thats very impressive, never thought in a million years that it would

ill have to keep my eye out for some tickets so

any on the go in here?

It's in the Aviva, so only 51000 tickets

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Smurf1971 wrote: »
    Block 525 as well...seems to be a decent location according to this... http://www.irishrugby.ie/aviva/map.php

Depends how high up you are but most seats should have a decent view of the full field. Up the very back isn't great to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Hopefully the bars in the Aviva are allowed open for this. Any conformations on this yet

2nd time asking this, sounds like I've a bit of a problem :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Hopefully the bars in the Aviva are allowed open for this. Any conformations on this yet

2nd time asking this, sounds like I've a bit of a problem :-)
    Don't see why they wouldn't be?

Why do you ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,174 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Don't see why they wouldn't be?

In theory its an event for college kids hosted by the US Navy. Drink isn't sold at their home games (nor in Notre Dame's)

They may request no alcohol in thr ground.

No one knows the answer to the question though. Won't ammter until the day anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

I was at the Navy/Notre Dame game at Baltimore Ravens stadium in '06. Plenty of overpriced drink on sale.

If it's not on at a home ground of a College team drink can be sold (I think).

I shold say i expect drink to be sold, but I wouldn't bet the house on it

Doesn't really bother me as I'll be there anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

polaris68 wrote: »
    I was at the Navy/Notre Dame game at Baltimore Ravens stadium in '06. Plenty of overpriced drink on sale.

If it's not on at a home ground of a College team drink can be sold (I think).

Depends on the college i have been to a fair few and last few BC and Wisconsin games i went to drink was sold up to the 3rd quarter. Same with Georgia Tech and North Carolina. Buffalo didnt and None of the DII or DIII did either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

McG wrote: »
    It's in the Aviva, so only 51000 tickets

not even the irish national soccer team can sell out the aviva!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

WilcoOut wrote: »
    not even the irish national soccer team can sell out the aviva!

College football fans = best fans in the world. They could host this game in New Zealand and they'd still travel over for it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

think we are in 102 or 103 goal line seating; this cant come quick enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭USNA1991

Im looking for up to 4 tickets for the game. We already have flights and rooms sorted. Please PM me with details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ndtorontocfb

It has been reported on Notre Dame message boards that some people have received their tickets for the game in the mail.

These people ordered off the Navy athletic site and not ticketmaster.ie.

It should'nt be much longer to have tickets in hand

• Registered Users Posts: 20,018 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

hello, i'm looking for 2 tickets. if anyone is looking to offload them send me a PM , i did not think I would be in Ireland when the match is on, but situation has changed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 barry1982

I have two tickets for the game - these are upper tier, BLK511, row R. Face value is €70 for the pair.

I was unable to get premium tickets but would be interested in a part exchange if anyone has two spare premium tickets.

I believe the premium tickets are valued at €180 per pair, so happy to exchange my two tickets and €110 in cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

if there are any tickets going, please PM and i will take them off your hands for cash money! cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

why wasn't this put into Croke Park?
    80,000 tickets!

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    why wasn't this put into Croke Park?
    80,000 tickets!

Its been discussed at length here. Never really a runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,011 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

TOUTING IS BOTH (A) ILLEGAL AND (B) STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ON THIS BOARD. TICKETS TO BE SOLD FOR FACE VALUE SHOULD BE ARRANGED VIA PM. PERMABANS FOR ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO TOUT TICKETS ABOVE FACE VALUE ON THIS BOARD. THIS IS A REMINDER TO A WARNING ALREADY GIVEN.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Indo saying this is one of the biggest tourist events in years for the State. Expected revenue of the event is to exceed 23million. Are ESPN definitely showing it this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Advertisement