Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mandylevo

whats he in jail for and whens he out

I think it is breaking and entering, I'd say we'll see him soon enough if the carter secrets are about to explode over Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Amazing the cops went through the area with a fine tooth comb and Denise is picking spuds and finds Lucys belongings...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Amazing the cops went through the area with a fine tooth comb and Denise is picking spuds and finds Lucys belongings...

They were buried there later weren't they? Not right after the murder.

Really dumb to bury them in an allotment though where almost all anyone does is dig!

They were buried there later weren't they? Not right after the murder.

Really dumb to bury them in an allotment though where almost all anyone does is dig!

Yeah that's right I forgot that, still seems a bit silly to bury it in the area where the crime happened

Yeah that's right I forgot that, still seems a bit silly to bury it in the area where the crime happened

She was killed somewhere else. Not around the Square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Jay buried Lucy's wallet and phone on the square itself, in the middle of the park near where Arthur or Pauline's bench is?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Jay buried Lucy's wallet and phone on the square itself, in the middle of the park near where Arthur or Pauline's bench is?

No, it's in Patrick's allotment.

Yes I know that now after seeing Denise dig them up tonight but I did think they were buried elsewhere :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Is this yet another new Bobby Beale??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

^ Yup!

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    Is this yet another new Bobby Beale??

i think he looks freakishly like Stacey, maybe Ian's been up to some mischief we don't know about yet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

How convienient...it would never be found there....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

EastEnders actress Linda Henry is due to stand trial over allegations she hurled racially aggravated abuse during a row outside a Jamie Oliver restaurant in London.
    The 51-year-old, who plays barmaid Shirley Carter in the BBC soap, faces trial after pleading not guilty to a charge of racially aggravated harassment at Bexley Magistrates' Court.
    The charge is in connection with an incident outside Jamie's Italian in Greenwich on September 14.

Henry, who has starred in the BBC One soap since 2006, has vowed to fight 'tooth and nail' to clear her name when the case goes to court next year.
    She reportedly chose not to attend the court hearing in south London and instead pleaded not guilty via her lawyer.
    A spokesman for the star told The Sun: 'Linda will be defending the allegation.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2851212/EastEnders-star-Linda-Henry-vows-fight-race-hate-claim-court.html#ixzz3KG9idDvt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Were masood and Denise ever together?

Ian the weasel trying to use Cindy Jnr and Beth to get Jane back, hope Jane has some sense and wont go back with Ian, she deserves better, bring back Grant for her :p

No Mas and Denise were never together, not yet anyways so bound to happen sooner or later

Nice to have a few episodes without the Carters, Stan is the only one I liked and he is leaving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ian the weasel trying to use Cindy Jnr and Beth to get Jane back, hope Jane has some sense and wont go back with Ian, she deserves better, bring back Grant for her :p

No Mas and Denise were never together, not yet anyways so bound to happen sooner or later

I've forgotten what she named her Daughter is it Beth? Ya Ian can be a bit sneaky like that. Jane has stood her ground but she only back to Eastenders for Bobby.

Be interesting how the Lucy investigation go. Two more months roughly when we find out who did it!:eek: At least they starting to bring in clues..

doovdela wrote: »
    I've forgotten what she named her Daughter is it Beth?

Yeah she named her after Beth Ditto because I'm sure a 14 year old remembers that one hit song Ditto's band had about 10 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I must be ancient cause I don't know who beth ditto is?! :P

Yeah she named her after Beth Ditto because I'm sure a 14 year old remembers that one hit song Ditto's band had about 10 years ago.

Is she the "curvy" one from Gossip?

I thought Cindy Jnr named her Lucy Beth or Beth Lucy after relatives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Oh I can't stand Ben. He looks so ridiculous trying to be tough. What's the story there with him and Jay? I can't see Ben covering for Jay if he killed Lucy. Getting bored of them now.

Is she the "curvy" one from Gossip?

I thought Cindy Jnr named her Lucy Beth or Beth Lucy after relatives

Yeah, she's the singer from Gossip.

She mentioned that she was thinking about naming her Lucy but there was a scene with her and the guy who was the dad on the swings and she said how the baby was so loud, had a real set of lungs on her, so she named her Beth after Ditto. As I said, a weird reference for someone so young.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭kitten_k

So what did Ben confess to Ian?

kitten_k wrote: »
    So what did Ben confess to Ian?

He mugged Lucy the night she died

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

He mugged Lucy the night she died

No he didn't, he said he found her bag in the street, kept the money, took her phone and wallet and Jay buried them in the allotment. Didn't Ian say the police found her bag beside her? Also I think I remember her phone beside her body.

Ann22 wrote: »
    No he didn't, he said he found her bag in the street, kept the money, took her phone and wallet and Jay buried them in the allotment. Didn't Ian say the police found her bag beside her? Also I think I remember her phone beside her body.

She had a phone on her because the episode she died in ended with someone trying to call her and the camera zoomed out from her phone to reveal her dead body. I think maybe she had two phones though?

She had a phone on her because the episode she died in ended with someone trying to call her and the camera zoomed out from her phone to reveal her dead body. I think maybe she had two phones though?

I was going to post that too,about the phone beside her body at the end of the episode. It doesn't make sense then that Ben & Jay had her phone?? Why would she have had two? If she did then they must've been identical coz I'm pretty sure the one that was dug up was the same as the one beside her body.

And the police have been looking for her "purse & phone" for months. How would they have known to look for a second phone? And they never mentioned that it was a second one they were looking for,as they already found one at the scene. It always seemed like they didn't find any,yet as we've noted,it was beside her body.......aaaggghh,I'm confused!

WAIT,I've just thought!!!!

Maybe the full story that Ben didn't confess to Ian is that he & Jay actually stole the purse & phone from Lucy's dead body,having come upon it on their getaway from the off-licence & thinking they'd be convenient suspects,all after what we saw during the show......

Aaaahhh,I feel better now! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

MelanieC wrote: »
    I was going to post that too,about the phone beside her body at the end of the episode. It doesn't make sense then that Ben & Jay had her phone?? Why would she have had two? If she did then they must've been identical coz I'm pretty sure the one that was dug up was the same as the one beside her body.

Drug dealer :cool: And that drug dealer was.....Ben Mitchell :pac:

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »

what the hell was i watching so :confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Am I right though- didn't Ian say the police found her handbag? How then could Ben have found it too unless he dumped it by her body? I find it hard to swallow too that Jay would've left her there for the night to be found and went along with Ben taking her stuff. Would they be covering for Abby??

fr336 wrote: »
    Drug dealer :cool: And that drug dealer was.....Ben Mitchell :pac:

Yes where did Lucy get her coke from? Was that ever explored?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

eh....... wouldn't reading texts be the first thing you'd do?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

eh....... wouldn't reading texts be the first thing you'd do?

it wasn't sent so maybe was in her drafts if you aren't familiar with the phone you might not know how to check drafts but yes he did look at the photos and mentioned there were so many he never mentioned texts

Phil couldn't be more happier that Ben is straight

Ian should send Lucy's text to her dealer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Would the police not be triangulating Lucys signal?

When Lauren and Cindy came in I thought they were telling Ian that their texts were delivered or something

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Would the police not be triangulating Lucys signal?

When Lauren and Cindy came in I thought they were telling Ian that their texts were delivered or something

Me too!!!

And yeah,wouldn't the police know if a muder victim's phone was suddenly switched on months later??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I hope Peter gave Lucy a family discount

• Advertisement

Ian probably thought him to always over charge :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I missed a few episodes so apologies if I inadvertently spoil anything, am I right in saying that Lucy was using cocaine and Peter was her dealer?
    While I appreciate that this is not real life and we shouldn't get worked up about soaps, why had there never been so much of a hint (or a sniff :D) of Lucy's interest in Class A drugs (except for the week she died) and nothing whatsoever about Peter? Its like they're making the story up as they go along.. Producer: we need to throw in a red herring Writer: ok lets get Abby to kill an animal so that people think it was her
    Producer: we need to throw in another red herring Writer: Lets somehow get Ben and Jay involved
    Producer: we need to drag the arse out of this story - the annivesary is still a few months off Writer: she was on drugs, Peter was selling her the drugs, having Bobby as a sibling was driving her to drugs..

I missed a few episodes so apologies if I inadvertently spoil anything, am I right in saying that Lucy was using cocaine and Peter was her dealer?
    While I appreciate that this is not real life and we shouldn't get worked up about soaps, why had there never been so much of a hint (or a sniff :D) of Lucy's interest in Class A drugs (except for the week she died) and nothing whatsoever about Peter? Its like they're making the story up as they go along.. Producer: we need to throw in a red herring Writer: ok lets get Abby to kill an animal so that people think it was her
    Producer: we need to throw in another red herring Writer: Lets somehow get Ben and Jay involved
    Producer: we need to drag the arse out of this story - the annivesary is still a few months off Writer: she was on drugs, Peter was selling her the drugs, having Bobby as a sibling was driving her to drugs..

If I remember correctly Cindy Jnr found cocaine in Lucy's room and told Ian that Lucy used to take it frequently

Really Love Emma & Pam in Eastenders

The big grin on Abi when Ben said he was her boyfriend, what a deluded fool

So what did Sonia have done with calendar money, tummy tuck, gastric band or abortion

The big grin on Abi when Ben said he was her boyfriend, what a deluded fool

So what did Sonia have done with calendar money, tummy tuck, gastric band or abortion

Spent it on a boot camp

Spent it on a boot camp

I'd put my money on a gastric band

She blew it all on a solid gold trumpet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

mandylevo wrote: »
    I'd put my money on a gastric band

You have to be about twenty stone to get one of them.

• Advertisement

Spent it on a boot camp

Nah,that's just what she told Carol. I said from the off she was going to spend it on lipo/tummy tuck coz she thinks Martin doesn't find her attractive anymore.

I find Rebecca quite annoying even though I can't put my finger on why!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement