Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Flipping cheeky beggars just send me the end of that red meat survey...So I completed it thinking that there must have been problems the last time and that I would get my €2, only to be kicked out after some classification questions at about 90% :confused::mad: Anyone else get this? It actually seems like a calculated move on their part to get free information.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Anyone else having problems trying to check their account history or claiming vouchers?

I have €10.20 on my account now and when I go to claim it comes up with this and wont let me proceed.

We are sorry, the page you are trying to access does not exist.

This survey might be closed now.

By the way , did you know that by keeping your profile updated you will receive more surveys relevant to you?

I have the same problem. I emailed them about it a few days ago but I have not received a response. I can check my account history but when I try to redeem a voucher I get the same message as above. I haven't had any problems redeeming vouchers until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

After a year of doing this, I still have yet to reach enough credit to redeem. I'm ineligible for 90% of the surveys, although the first 50% of my credit, I was eligible for all the surveys and got that within a day or two.

Also, last 3 surveys I did, I never received the credit for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 make peace not war

im up to 9.50 now and pending is 1.50 but cant see my history either

By the way , did you know that by keeping your profile updated you will receive more surveys relevant to you?
    this is so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

im up to 9.50 now and pending is 1.50 but cant see my history either

this is so annoying

Yeah, same for me when I try claim a voucher. I have €20 waiting for me and everything! Emailed them anyway. It's a fairly essential function like.

Edit: Never mind, it's fixed now! Strange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

G3467 wrote: »
    I have the same problem. I emailed them about it a few days ago but I have not received a response. I can check my account history but when I try to redeem a voucher I get the same message as above. I haven't had any problems redeeming vouchers until now.

That's fixed today! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

That's fixed today! :)

Yes, I redeemed my Amazon voucher this evening and got the confirmation email within seconds! :)I hope everyone else got their problems sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kati_Sligo

I confirm, it's working now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 polymath

It's great they have it fixed! As for the paid surveys, I am pretty sure most of the people using this as extra income are students. I tried it myself but the time I put in is really not worth the pay I earn so I switched to freelancing on about anything I could possibly do

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ctepbo3a

Irish Opinions are a <SNIP>. I've received €30 worth off online Amazon vouchers from them, the code number in all of them is 000000 and it shows in my account history as such. I contacted them twice, haven't got any answer. I'm actually thinking of placing posters in town warning people from using them.
    I've ordered offline Tesco voucher 2 months ago, it never arrived. Tried to contact Irish Opinions three times, however, no reply from them received.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 nulrich

It's interesting to see how this post is still active after a good 6 years. Lots of different views on Irish Opinions, personally I've never had any issues with them, although I must agree with what most people on the forum says, that it took quite a long time after signing up, before the surveys started coming in at a steady pace.

Since I joined I've always received the vouchers claimed within 30 days, and when ever I have had any problems with the website or any surveys, I mail them and usually get a reply within a couple of days.

nulrich wrote: »
    It's interesting to see how this post is still active after a good 6 years. Lots of different views on Irish Opinions, personally I've never had any issues with them, although I must agree with what most people on the forum says, that it took quite a long time after signing up, before the surveys started coming in at a steady pace.

Since I joined I've always received the vouchers claimed within 30 days, and when ever I have had any problems with the website or any surveys, I mail them and usually get a reply within a couple of days.

While I agree with most of what you say and I too have never had a delay in receiving vouchers (Amazon are received within 2 minutes) I cannot agree about their replies to queries. About 40% of the time I get a standard generic reply but 60% get no relies at all. It's the one aspect of IO that I have a problem with.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭doctorg

I haven't been getting anymore surveys since last 2 months or so. where as before I would get one almost every second day.

Is this similar to anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

doctorg wrote: »
    I haven't been getting anymore surveys since last 2 months or so. where as before I would get one almost every second day.

Is this similar to anyone?
    Nope, I get about 3 surveys a week.

cat_dog wrote: »
    Nope, I get about 3 surveys a week.

You must be making a fortune :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

You must be making a fortune :P

That's if you can call €4 a fortune. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

I have been with Irish Opinions since 2006, but I noticed that the amount of surveys I get have shot up massively since 2010, which is fine by me; I suppose I am in a popular demographic!

I've done around 30 surveys so far this year and I am sure there'll be more to come in the run-up to Christmas. Boots, here I come :D:D

just noticed they stopped giving amazon vouchers,

is this correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

funny ive emailed them few times last few months with links to surveys that didnt work and no answer...

Then last week i copped that id been at the same price for the last 4 months- i emailed them and ate them- and now all of a sudden all my survey money i wasnt given has shot through- as well as about 5 emails apoligising for my survey links not working.

do they have someone come in and answer all the emails 3/4 months at a time??some of those surveys went back ages:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

is this correct?
    Nope. Redeemed €10 worth of credit for and £8.10 voucher a couple of days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

is this correct?

Yes
    Due to factors beyond our control, Amazon.co.uk codes are temporarily unavailable to redeem. We are working as quickly as possible to restore them as a rewards option. Please check back or redeem one of our other reward options such as Tesco & Boots. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Sh*te!

I bet it because they don't want people using the vouchers to buy xmas pressie's

Irishchick wrote: »
    Sh*te!

I bet it because they don't want people using the vouchers to buy xmas pressie's

You are joking! Right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

You are joking! Right?

Yeeeeeees lol I thought it was obvious :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

The only reason I've put up their crap service is for Amazon vouchers. They can go and stuff themselves now. You have to wait around a month for them to send you a Tesco voucher.

Irishchick wrote: »
    Yeeeeeees lol I thought it was obvious :p

Oh believe me, on this thread anything is possible. :p

with the tesco vouchers just say if u wanted 20e worth do you have to order 2 10e ones, as all it says when redeeming is "10e tesco voucher"

seems a bit daft

with the tesco vouchers just say if u wanted 20e worth do you have to order 2 10e ones, as all it says when redeeming is "10e tesco voucher"

seems a bit daft

I don't see what your problem is. If you want €20 just ask for 2 x 10. Same for Amazon vouchers and others. Most survey sites do it this way. What's so daft? :confused:

I don't see what your problem is. If you want €20 just ask for 2 x 10. Same for Amazon vouchers and others. Most survey sites do it this way. What's so daft? :confused:

its daft if they send out 2 tesco gift cards each with 10e on them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They probably buy them in units of €10 and then send out as many as required. It makes keeping stock levels easier.

Advertisement