Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4s style

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

cormie wrote: »
    Curious as to what type of music people would think I'm into by the look of me actually!

haha put up a picture and lets start the guessing lol!:p

what's wrong 'sexyd4lady' (stupid name!...almost as bad as mine!)?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

aliqueenb wrote: »

what's wrong 'sexyd4lady' (stupid name!...almost as bad as mine!)?

he's in the know your nerds thread

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

barn_cone_lol.jpg

ntlbell wrote: »
    he's in the know your nerds thread

well thats never good wha!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I would guess The cure/Smiths shot in the dark

Have you seen a pic of me?? lol.

• Advertisement

click here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchthreadid=2054892994

then in the "search by username" box put in cormie and hit enter. Then click the blue link at the top of each blue box under my username in each result!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

I don't think it's fair to slate people based on their appearance. People are entitled to look and dress however they like, regardless of how ridiculous others might think they look. If the OP has decided she wishes to conform to a specific image, then that's her prerogative.... Suffice to say that the D4 crowd in UCD mainly stuck to Ralph Lauren, pink for the girls with the collars turned up and often worn with O'Neills tracksuit bottoms and a pair of Dubes (which are actually very comfy). Add to the mix bedhead hair, pearl earrings, fake tan and, oh my gawwwwwd, you're like sooooooooooo D4!:)

No I have met you playing poker tho ;)

was i right?

I don't think it's fair to slate people based on their appearance. People are entitled to look and dress however they like, regardless of how ridiculous others might think they look. If the OP has decided she wishes to conform to a specific image, then that's her prerogative.... Suffice to say that the D4 crowd in UCD mainly stuck to Ralph Lauren, pink for the girls with the collars turned up and often worn with O'Neills tracksuit bottoms and a pair of Dubes (which are actually very comfy). Add to the mix bedhead hair, pearl earrings, fake tan and, oh my gawwwwwd, you're like sooooooooooo D4!:)

It's also my perogative to slate such people as a judgmental asssshat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Well it's my P-R-E-R-O-G-A-T-I-VE to point out bad spelling mistakes!:p

• Advertisement

Well it's my P-R-E-R-O-G-A-T-I-VE to point out bad spelling mistakes!:p

OMGZ OMGZ NOOB!!

haha yea that was pretty sad misshoneybun

Dudess wrote: »
    I think it's pitiful to want to know how to "get" a look - and a particularly bad one at that.

how is it a particularly bad look?...whats your 'look' lol!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Well I'm an Emo-scumbag-d4 head. I'm wear black clothes with fuzzy hair, some dubes and a track suit.

Hows about that for unique :D

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Do yourself a favour, don't be just another drone!! That whole "D4" thing is just pathetic, they all look like the cast of "Return of the Killer Tomatoes"!!
    If I can save just one person from making a complete fool of themselves all my hard work will be rewarded!!! You'll thank me one day!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Based on it i'd say you like Travis!

jdivision wrote: »
    Based on it i'd say you like Travis!

ouch lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I think it looks dreadful - that's my opinion. What's worse is the sheep who dress that way.
    My "look"? I just wear whatever I like. I don't restrict myself to a certain "look".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Why are they better? Both groups conform to a stereotype, each as ridiculous as the other. One and the same really, although at least emo kids are quiet. Nothing worse than 4 or 5 D4 girls in a group cackling away about how they weren't allowed into Kiely's last Friday.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Umpa lumpa dumpa-dee doo!

• Advertisement

No I have met you playing poker tho ;)

was i right?

Hmmm, trying to remember you from poker but can't :( too many damn poker heads online that I've met in real life.

with regards the music, travis? nope, The Cure, from what I've heard they are good and The Smiths, I haven't listened to enough but the odd song I've heard is good :)

I have been told that I am a wannabe d4!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

its like saying you want a slice of bread while having it in liquid form.

Quality analogy :)

I have been told that I am a wannabe d4!:o

me too, grrr!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Well judging from the fact that all your recent posts have been about Abercrombie or Hollister or many other things 'D4', I am not surprised.

And no, not a D4 hater, the opposite.

Pythia wrote: »
    Well judging from the fact that all your recent posts have been about Abercrombie or Hollister or many other things 'D4', I am not surprised.

And no, not a D4 hater, the opposite.

hey well i have had other posts like ones about german college and story writing lol!

Pythia are you a genuine D4 gal do you actually live in Dublin 4? lol, who gives a sh1t anyway, what are we even talking about this crap for, I don't know why I'm here:confused::p

Wow , people like Pythia actually aspire to look like they live in a postal code, how pathetic can you get.

KTRIC wrote: »
    Wow , people like Pythia actually aspire to look like they live in a postal code, how pathetic can you get.

clearly not as pathetic as you, maybe pythia just wants to look well no?...plus d4ness lol will always look better than knacker/scobe

• Advertisement

clearly not as pathetic as you, maybe pythia just wants to look well no?...plus d4ness lol will always look better than knacker/scobe

LOL, knacker / scobe :rolleyes:. You don't even know me. I feel sorry for you, i really do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement