Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

No worries Señor Cider. Keith will still PM you sir. Am up at 3am to go to the airport so will have to sort it out on Wednesday. Same if anyone can see a Castlevania 360.

Thanks all, very much appreciated, and goodnight! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Not sure this counts anywhere near retro, but I stuck a DSi XL on adverts for 20 euro.
    Bargain I guess, has scratch on screen though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Steve SI wrote: »
    Not sure this counts anywhere near retro, but I stuck a DSi XL on adverts for 20 euro.
    Bargain I guess, has scratch on screen though.

Offered asking there Steve

Myrddin wrote: »
    Offered asking there Steve

Sorry, some other guy called EnterMeNow jumped in ahead of you :D

Sold to you sir :0)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bugger!
    Need a DSiXL in my life!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Bugger!
    Need a DSiXL in my life!

Just like you "need" every Kirby platformer ever made? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just like you "need" every Kirby platformer ever made? :D

Why yes, yes indeed!
    Just need Dreamland 2 and the new one Triple Trouble and I've got them all.
    And lovely they are too.
    In particular Dreamland 3 on the Snes, and the amazing visuals. Quite different from the rest of the series, some clever effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Why yes, yes indeed!
    Just need Dreamland 2 and the new one Triple Trouble and I've got them all.
    And lovely they are too.
    In particular Dreamland 3 on the Snes, and the amazing visuals. Quite different from the rest of the series, some clever effects.

Tilt 'n Tumble on the colour is worth picking up if you haven't got it.

Have it, a jap copy, not played much but it is cool, not Warioware Twisted cool but cool nevertheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Have it, a jap copy, not played much but it is cool, not Warioware Twisted cool but cool nevertheless.

Same here, it's the way to go. The box art on jap Kirby games is brilliant, only have a couple though:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,954 ✭✭✭Doge

Jaysus it saddens me to see Steve SI getting lowballed when hes selling things at an already ridiculously low price:

Modified iCade for iPad:
    http://adverts.ie/5315401

I would much prefer to see someone on here buy that who deserves it, rather than seeing lowballers like that.

Also i think its funny how the term "for Steve SI money" is the polar opposite of "Steve SI prices!"

My theory for him selling stuff ridiculously cheap, is that he's so rich he feels guilty and feels like he's giving something back to us filthy peasants! ;)

Either that or he's just a nice guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

just got back from tesco lucan, spent 25 found pokepark 1 / 2, lot of bayonetta , few darksiders few castlevaina, only xbox 1 were sealed thought.

there also a golden sun left for 10e, and an ff13 + 13-2 on xbox up there sealed.

waveform wrote: »
    Jaysus it saddens me to see Steve SI getting lowballed when hes selling things at an already ridiculously low price:

Modified iCade for iPad:
    http://adverts.ie/5315401

I would much prefer to see someone on here buy that who deserves it, rather than seeing lowballers like that.

Also i think its funny how the term "for Steve SI money" is the polar opposite of "Steve SI prices!"

My theory for him selling stuff ridiculously cheap, is that he's so rich he feels guilty and feels like he's giving something back to us filthy peasants! ;)

Either that or he's just a nice guy!

Haha, well I'm not rich :)
    There is a time for profit and a time to just move stuff on.

This ps2 in "perfect" condition in Cork gave me a good ROFL! The missing thumbcaps are the icing on the cake!

http://adverts.ie/4907884

I+swear+on+me+mum.+Ye+I+am+avin+a_1f4483_4513909.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Some nice shmups over on AO.

http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27459

Raiden dx £185 posted u.k Europe £195.

Battle bakraid £220 posted u.k Europe £230.

19xx cps2 £105 posted u.k Europe £115 Only game / no motherboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

trance2004 wrote: »
    We picked up black 3ds for €10 at Coonagh Tesco in Limerick, there was only one tho. Would be no harm scanning those in any Tesco....

Above quote from Tescos bargain alert thread.
    Might help someone on here to keep a lookout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Anyone got any links to a good priced MVS 1 slot?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

How many do you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Anyone got any links to a good priced MVS 1 slot?

China is here, Mr. Burton.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Just got the freedom edition of assassins creed 3 for 19.99, in game stop, wasn't sealed but hay, Dam cheap. It was the pc version thought.
    Well Worth it for the statue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

I cannot believe I didn't throw in a bid, even for a max bid of a tenner, I sat here watching the time go by like a sap!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEGA-DREAMCAST-ARCADE-STICK-SPECIALLY-ADAPTED-MAME-ETC-/331184163168?pt=UK_Controllers_Attachments&hash=item4d1c1d4960

I watched Ghost in The Shell and Kula World go for over £20 each on ebay from a seller today.

Man was i tempted to bid on Ghost in the Shell, such a unique title on the PS1 and best of all...

dat intro

At one stage she really looks like she's enjoying the battle a bit too much....

Oh Japan!

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Tombi-PS1-very-rare-PAL-version-/161282076464?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item258d292f30

Cheap Tombi, Irish seller and only posts to Ireland as well.
    Reserve not met though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Withdrawn now, probably the same on that was on adverts, It was sold for €50 this morning.

Withdrawn now, probably the same on that was on adverts, It was sold for €50 this morning.

Bum, would have bought it.

Nice cocktail table here,
    http://mid20c.tumblr.com/post/83723776984/nintendo-space-fever-1979-original

I've bought some furniture off this lad over the years.
    I emailed him for a price out of curiosity but I expect it to be premium.
    Looks like a well done resto!

Edit 1200e!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

*looks sheepishly*

Thought it looked mint and Tombi seems to be rising in price so thought why not. Didn't realise about the auction though, only seen the adverts ad. It does like the same copy though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement