Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

syncron.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Ush1 wrote: »
    Great contribution there.

Better than Rupes lifelong contributions to the site.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=353382&sort=newest

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ELSuarez

Iv been a long time buyer from syncron they are good for parts and have ok customer service but iv found a new seller which is cheaper for iphone screens, they only have a few parts so ill stick with syncron for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I buy cables and little things from them all the time, no complaints at all.
    Paddy_man wrote: »
    Have also ordered from theses guys before, was afternoon when i ordered the part and it came the next day. Their Ebay page shows a 100 day guarantee so I dunno why they wouldn't replace it for you..

Saw this on their ebay page too, might be a slight misprice, or I'm sitting on a bit of a revenue stream with the few i have already: Linky
    Esel wrote: »
    This seems to be a typo in the other direction! €10.49 for a HP Compaq laptop charger. The other equivalent chargers are priced at €110.49 (although one is €210.49 - maybe somebody has fat fingers).

Think I'll pop this into a new BA thread, seeing as the €6.49 51" 3D Plasma Samsung from vikingdirect has faded into the background. Can't see a stampede for this charger, so someone might get lucky and get it at that price.

Edit: All their chargers are €10.45 on their own site!

I believe that eBayers put items at ridiculous prices like that while they don't have them in stock, so people will not buy them. It saves them taking down the listing and then having to put it back up (which probably costs them money).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

eamonnq wrote: »
    Better than Rupes lifelong contributions to the site.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=353382&sort=newest

Is he bitter much or what!

Hahaha, hilarious read!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

I have bought from them myself a few times but what i had noticed with them the 1st time i went in got an iphones front lcd and a back charged me 55e, they gave me a card receipt back but not the actually goods one.
    So went back again a week later to get the same again told me 55e but when i asked could i have a proper receipt they only charged me 45e...bit dodgy they are but i have used them and always make sure to get a receipt of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Good service, fast delivery and they made a good job of my iPhone one time too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Merl1n

ELSuarez who did you cheaper for iphone screens
    what was the quality like

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

I wouldn't recommend syncron. Any cables I've bought off them in the past have been either faulty or just straight out not working. Their stuff seems to be cheapo Chinese crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PlanIT Computing

We had issues before with screen replacements on iPad's and iPhones.

On two occasions with two different iPads, the iPad front glass was not stuck down correctly and could be lifted from the top left and top right corner with your fingernail.

We dropped an iphone 4 in at one stage with the glass broken on the front screen. The touch feature worked fine and was not affected.

Got the phone back with glass replaced, touch screen stopped working. Apparently the ribbon cable for the touch screen had gone faulty while they were replacing it - which we paid for ourselves.

Merl1n wrote: »
    ELSuarez who did you cheaper for iphone screens
    what was the quality like

I got the screens off techparts.ie they only have iphone 4 no 4s yet, bought 3 screens off him and met him in town they all worked perfectly and said any problems he would replace, he even gave me a discount code for 15% if I order off the site.

Code:4VIGZ5R4 if anyone wants to use it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

ELSuarez wrote: »
    I got the screens off techparts.ie they only have iphone 4 no 4s yet, bought 3 screens off him and met him in town they all worked perfectly and said any problems he would replace, he even gave me a discount code for 15% if I order off the site.

Code:4VIGZ5R4 if anyone wants to use it

techparts.ie registered 4th of march and you're recommending it on your 4th post *hello shill*

Seems 4 is also the magic number, i signed up to post on the soccer forum... i didn't realise you needed 50 posts trololololol, i found the site on adverts when i searched for an iphone screen, if im a shill your a <snip> :P

So ive been infracted for personal abuse??? did he not start the name calling by calling me a shill??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mike27

Used syncron twice recently,both occaisions i purchased different items they did not have in stock.useless

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mike27

Used syncron twice recently,both occaisions i purchased different items they did not have in stock.useless

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

Mike27 wrote: »

Odd I frequently use syncron and everything I've ordered has been at my door first thing the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I use Syncron a hell of a lot, never had a bit of trouble with them. They have some good products and prices followed up with very fast deliveries.
    One of the best eBay sellers in Ireland imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭martiin

54kroc wrote: »
    I use Syncron a hell of a lot, never had a bit of trouble with them. They have some good products and prices followed up with very fast deliveries.
    One of the best eBay sellers in Ireland imo.

Did you got any invoice from them or any receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Used them.a few times for iPhone screens. Always lifted up.and a poor fit . UsEd them for a s3 charger port repair and rhey damaged the mic. Denied it was them and refused to fix it. Even though I was on the phone in front of them before I handed it in. Beware.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Mike27 wrote: »
    I am occaisonally [sic] a bit dubious about posts like this - how many hours/months do you normally wait before putting the knife in?

I am inclined to give brightk's later post a lot more credence. Is that because (age of account X post count) = more credible? Maybe sometimes.

In a zombie-ish thread, maybe more often than not.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

brightkane wrote: »
    Used them.a few times for iPhone screens. Always lifted up.and a poor fit . UsEd them for a s3 charger port repair and rhey damaged the mic. Denied it was them and refused to fix it. Even though I was on the phone in front of them before I handed it in. Beware.

Was gonna use them for a tablet screen, I don't know will I now after reading that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I've used Syncron loads of times for screens and parts. The quality is perfect and delivery quick. No problems recommending them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

used them for small items such as parts and accessories and everything was great. Received a few quotes for bigger work (cracked screen, wifi etc) and was not overly impressed with price so decided against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sakimotosan

I have used this service several times for cables and peripherals and have been very happy with the results. Great prices and very rapid despatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

Used them as well, decent price and quick delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

I'll put my weight behind them too. Bought a few times, and have always been surprised with the speed of the delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

Been in with these guys twice for Itouch screen replacement and haven't had any issue.

Now to stop my daughter dropping the thing again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

Fieldog wrote: »
    Was gonna use them for a tablet screen, I don't know will I now after reading that....

Last week I bought a galaxy tab 3 screen off them, worked perfect and fitted perfect. I only had one problem with a purchase but was probably my fault since I'm crap at soldering with an ipod earphone jack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Got a battery for iPhone 4s off them, seems Chinese made but battery ain't great to be honest. Fast delivery tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

keano25 wrote: »
    Got a battery for iPhone 4s off them, seems Chinese made but battery ain't great to be honest. Fast delivery tho!

yea i bought a few of them of them types not impressed with the quailty of it.tho i suppose you pay for what you get etc.

Advertisement