Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 34 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Neil3030 wrote: »
    I count 7 yellows for Ivan, is he therefore teetering on a ban?

No he is 8 yellows away and only 6 games to get them

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

looking at Liverpool again today I won't be panicking on getting 3 of their players in......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    looking at Liverpool again today I won't be panicking on getting 3 of their players in......

Not watch the game but Liverpool have been better this season without Gerrard playing, sadly Rodgers will probably give him game time as only a handful of games left

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Not watch the game but Liverpool have been better this season without Gerrard playing, sadly Rodgers will probably give him game time as only a handful of games left

they have already changed formation 3 times in the game to try and find a role for him.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'm getting so excited to transfer out Eriksen and Mane, wastes of space. Which probably means Eriksen will get a brace and Hendo and Sterling will get injured/suspended.

:pac: and I might keep him if Silva is out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

:pac: and I might keep him if Silva is out

He's the man I just can't seem to get rid off :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Was tempted by Eriksen to Oscar but with Silvas injury might go for Silva to Hendo as well with his double GW. Hazard captain

• Registered Users Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Still think Eriksen out for a Pool mid for a -4 is still worth risking given they are away to Southampton .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

dahat wrote: »
    Still think Eriksen out for a Pool mid for a -4 is still worth risking given they are away to Southampton .

Ya but I'm already getting rid of Mane and now Silva if he's out next GW. Not trebling up on Sterling, Coutinho, and Hendo

Ya but I'm already getting rid of Mane and now Silva if he's out next GW. Not trebling up on Sterling, Coutinho, and Hendo

I'm likely to double up I'd say plus Pool defender, think a -8 can be absorbed.

Hendo plus one of the other two, unsure who yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hopefully Gerrard will be back to the bench after today and Henderson can keep spot kick duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Will wait to hear on Silva's condition before doing anything. Eriksen -> Fabregas was a definite choice (still probably is) but if Silva is out I'll likely get Hendo in for him.

Will wait to hear on Silva's condition before doing anything. Eriksen -> Fabregas was a definite choice (still probably is) but if Silva is out I'll likely get Hendo in for him.

Silva is ok, at home already, he tweeted that himself. So happy to keep him now, Villa likely to be distracted next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

4 point hit to get in vardy ir get in a third Chelsea, most likely fabergas? Only willing to take one hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm crippled by cripples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I still think I'll be doing Krul-->Mignolet despite Liverpool conceding 2 today.

Although if Nugent is ruled out injured I might take a 1 week punt on Austin instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Which would be a better combo for the dgw?

Terry, azpi, haz Henderson and Sterling
    Terry, moreno, fab, haz and Henderson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

silva out fab in and krul out scemich in (-4)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    silva out fab in and krul out scemich in (-4)

Silva might be okay for next week just to give you a heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Silva might be okay for next week just to give you a heads up.

City played today as if it was a pre-season friendly.I think it'll be Silva out for Fabergas or Sterling for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Sterling/azpi or fabregas/moreno

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

The site says Rose has a hamstring injury? If so he'll hardly be back. Might replace him with Skyrtel..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

2 transfers this week, possibly 3 if I take a hit. Mata to sterling is a cert and more than likely siggy to henderson or oscar/cesc. Will make a final decision on remy Friday night, hopefully he'll be fit if not i'll take a hit to get rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Have 2 transfers so thinking of Eriksen to sterling and cork to fab. Will also get rid of Remy if it looks like he won't play again

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Would -16 be nuts? :D

I'm going to do my best to justify it anyway. A hit for every player injured, plus moving Ameobi and Pelle on too for -4 between them.

Foster -> Mig
    Alderweireld -> Terry
    Silva -> Sterling
    Ameobi -> Henderbus
    Pelle -> Vardy/Leicester forward of choice/7.5

Now does it really seem so mad. If the players replacing injured players play 2 matches then they break even on top of any actual returns.

Of course what would actually happen is that Myhill, PVA and Phillips will all score positively while Silva will actually play but if I'm to go nuts on hits then this is the week to do so. A week to ponder anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is there anyone from Hull even worth considering for their DGW?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Lemlin wrote: »

I could see myself being talked into Mo Diame by the end of the week. Left field, complete punt, just back from long-term injury.

What could possibly go wrong :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Would -16 be nuts? :D

I'm going to do my best to justify it anyway. A hit for every player injured, plus moving Ameobi and Pelle on too for -4 between them.

Foster -> Mig
    Alderweireld -> Terry
    Silva -> Sterling
    Ameobi -> Henderbus
    Pelle -> Vardy/Leicester forward of choice/7.5

Now does it really seem so mad. If the players replacing injured players play 2 matches then they break even on top of any actual returns.

Of course what would actually happen is that Myhill, PVA and Phillips will all score positively while Silva will actually play but if I'm to go nuts on hits then this is the week to do so. A week to ponder anyway.

You are nuts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Lemlin wrote: »
    I could see myself being talked into Mo Diame by the end of the week. Left field, complete punt, just back from long-term injury.

What could possibly go wrong :pac:

Quinn i think is on set plays, palace and pool aren't exactly rocks in defence and given hull's position in the table they need to get scoring if they are conceding. Hernandez in attack i don't think is worth the 6m+.

McShane at 3.9 could be a shout though that depends which palace/pool will turn up for their game.

• Advertisement

Skrtel in
    Hendo in

Dawson out
    Eriksen out

Decided on these for a -4 giving me 6dgw players but will replace Silva with Sterling or Coutinho if needed.

Advertisement