Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Yeah really enjoyed last night. That was great fun with the boosters. While Shammy had him jammed in the closet, I picked off his mate a few times trying to come back. The funny thing was that he managed to kill himself once behind Shammy, but his Tac Insertion stuck him back in the same spot in the wardrobe!! LoL

That English guy was a total pr1ck. Which is a pity, because he was actually a really strong player.

I seemed to end up against you on a few maps Shay. Not sure was that before we fixed the party to be on the same team, or did you join late at some stage?

On the running around like a headless chicken, GroundWar Domination on small maps is bonkers. Unless you ignore the flags like that english twat, you'll always end up with lots of deaths. I think they should weight the map rotation in favour of bigger maps on GW. That Crash game was a tough one, and I ended up with horrible numbers. Might have broken even with 26:24 or something, but loads of flag caps and flag defences. But the later games on Highrise and Bailout were better games. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Well the prob I have is my connection is pants. Only managed to get Broadband towards end of last year and on 3 meg with poor contention. Hopefully will be gettin the 8 meg promised, soon enough. So I was gettin booted out of a game, and then joining in later, on different teams.

Next time, I promise to listen to the words of wisdom re: Domination from ye, you had the strategy down to a tee.

Pity my trick of firing my aut pistols everywhere that English lad went when he was on my team to let ye know where he was didn't work. In fairness, ye weren't to know. I got shot a few times by you/your team and then I thought.. f*** this, and went after ye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Pause it 2.32, its 5 v 7 ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Anthony Walsh

Yeah some good games last night, pity I got kick at some stage and could get back in, I had work early tis morning so I had to go to bed early enough unfortunately. The people we played in Domination were absolutely useless, only one team we played cared about the win, remember carnival? They started to surrond us at one stage was a good laugh though. Oh its Razzl3Dazzl3r btw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Shammy decides to tell us that he's recording it over half way thru... queue - performance anxiety :D:D:D

Great craic tho!

Damn I wish I could see that video in work. I am in it alot do you know?

I think its Rob , Mark , Shay and Rosscfc.

Damn I wish I could see that video in work. I am in it alot do you know?

It was pretty late in the session. You might have gone by then.

I ended up staying online till nearly 2am as I tried to get to the level 70 on this prestige. Finally gave up about 12k short, but that'll be something to enjoy in my next session. :)

I don't think ill be able to go tonight might get a few games in. Anybody online tomorrow night for a seesion?

• Advertisement

Good score again Shammy. I missed out a few times on air support so missed a nice big score. I like the fact though that you can get such a nice score despite only having 17 kills. 3rd in the team because of flag caps/defends. :)

Yer man F1 Predator was a decent chap. He got thrown into the game when we had them spawn trapped. Didn't bitch or moan, just said it was tough to get spawned like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Great craic last night, always better to play with a party. Couldn't believe the amount of teams we came up against in Domination who were playing it like TDM

I left unexpectedly when the missus turned up drunk at the door :rolleyes:

Will be on tonight if anyones up for a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Some woeful madass abuse thrown at one point lads... didn't know whether to laugh r cry. Losing the host n game ending on overgrown pissed me off so much

I don't think ill be able to go tonight might get a few games in. Anybody online tomorrow night for a seesion?

Ah, now that there is a bunch of boards guys, you're nearly guaranteed to meet up with at least a couple whenever you're on. :) I had 12 friends online last night, and that'll probably grow as more Boards requests go out.

Won't be online much tonight myself either, but will be doing a major session from Friday evening till Sunday. Missus is away on a Hen, so will be wedged in front of the telly with food and drink within arms reach. :)

Trilla wrote: »
    Some woeful madass abuse thrown at one point lads... didn't know whether to laugh r cry. Losing the host n game ending on overgrown pissed me off so much

Yeah, that was the English guy. He was a dick.

And totally agree about the host dropping. I am not a huge fan of Overgrown, but I was actually doing well on that map for a change. It seems better for Domination than it is for TDM...

shawpower wrote: »
    Ah, now that there is a bunch of boards guys, you're nearly guaranteed to meet up with at least a couple whenever you're on. :) I had 12 friends online last night, and that'll probably grow as more Boards requests go out.

Won't be online much tonight myself either, but will be doing a major session from Friday evening till Sunday. Missus is away on a Hen, so will be wedged in front of the telly with food and drink within arms reach. :)

Well you will be seeing me quite a bit over the weekend, as I have the same plan well except when the football is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Well you will be seeing me quite a bit over the weekend, as I have the same plan well except when the football is on.

+1
    XBL = chnkylvr69

That English guy was a total pr1ck. Which is a pity, because he was actually a really strong player.

I disagree , when he tryed to play the game on estate he went 16-31 hence him mouthing about camping afterwards.
    On crash he went for kills only and got 67 , 25 more than me but he still finished a good 500 xp behind.
    Only player that gave trouble in that game was Danger who was constantly buzzing around B

Shammy wrote: »
    I disagree , when he tryed to play the game on estate he went 16-31 hencing him mouthing about camping afterwards.
    On crash he went for kills only and got 67 , 25 more than me but he still finished a good 500 xp behind.
    Only player that gave trouble in that game was Danger who was constantly buzzing around B

I hadn't actually seen his score on Estate. I was running with Marathon UMP etc, so who was he directing his "Camping" ire at? Seemed to be you since you had the highest score, but you ran a similar class I thought. Did you pick him off a few times from the same spot, or was he just spouting drivel etc?

I hadn't actually seen his score on Estate. I was running with Marathon UMP etc, so who was he directing his "Camping" ire at? Seemed to be you since you had the highest score, but you ran a similar class I thought. Did you pick him off a few times from the same spot, or was he just spouting drivel etc?

Yeah it could have been me because i usally tend to camp it on domination.......:rolleyes:

Sour grapes i reckon , i remember even though at one stage we had all three flags , there was a sniper on their team in the house at A and i remember someone saying one of their guys was camped at c with a shotgun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Just wondering lads, was the tinnies out last night?

Trilla wrote: »
    Just wondering lads, was the tinnies out last night?

Nothing like a bit of banter to liven up the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭xyz1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Last night was great fun (FuriousJustice) but had to vanish as the dog needed a walk, got back an hour later and couldn't join in as the server was full and then everyone left.

Myself and Razzle has some good communication going in the early Domination and Ground War games - am a TDME guy myself but Domination is great fun when you're on a team who're playing the objectives.

Must admit I enjoyed the games on Quarry and Carnival in particular, utterly dominated on Quarry and had a good scrap for B on Carnival.

I'm going on now for a bit and will be on later tonight, hope for more of the same!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Thought that was good craic last night lads (RossCFC88).

The english guy really took the biscuit in relation to being an arrogant smug arse w**ker!!!

Shammy gave him as good as he got and it was quite funny i must say.

I have no mic and couldn't partake in the exchange of words but i sent him a text message that let's just say wasn't very pleasant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Anyone on tonight? If you are and you see me on send an invite.:)

Great to hear about this. Add me anyway. Gamertag is Joedagreat93
    I'm on most nights and I'm not great at all. Bordering on mediocre at this stage.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If anyone's playing with a few boardsies, be free to invite me, "Ith_mo_Spas". A few people already have me added

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

A few guys on tonight, wasn't in any party but was playing with and against a Boardie, shame I was stuck on the teams who weren't all that interested in playing the objectives. *sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Maybe this thread should renamed to playing right now or something?

(I wish I was playing right now but I'm waiting for money to go into my paypal to renew my membership)

Advertisement