Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to put your handbag when driving?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I just keep my licence in my wallet, I always have it on me.

And I can't believe how many people drive around with their doors unlocked. My work colleague does it, her "logic" is that if she was in a crash, how would the fire brigade get her out if she had the doors locked?

Love, if you're in a crash that's serious enough to warrant the fire brigade's attendance, I really don't think having the doors locked is going to keep them out.

"Oh look, she's locked the doors. Just leave her there, there's nothing we can do".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

Crap I really have to start locking my doors!! This is scaring me slightly

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Usually on floor under a passanger legs or behind the passanger seat with the seat pulled right back on top of the bag.
    I know one girl who had her window open and her bag on the passanger seat and a scumbag snatched it when she was sitting at the lights, so i rarely open my passenger window now unless I actually have a passanger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

I rarely have a handbag when in the car because I normally only use a bag on nights out, and rarely drive on nights out. But on occasions when I have a bag it goes on the floor on the passenger side.

When I was in college I'd throw my college bag on the back seat/in the boot.

However I'm most unsafe as if I'm in the car alone I will put my purse, phone, contents of the pockets on the passenger seat - must start chucking them in the glove department.

Advertisement