Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All the same lying down...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

wow :rolleyes: that was a bout as predictable...... As starting a thread saying "what would you do?"

those girl are wearing a 1/3rd of a foot ball jeresy women in foot ball jerseys look awfull fact..

the fact that you throw up picture s like the above, well. :rolleyes:

Well what?

Other's may have differing opinions to you, Monkey.

The fact that I posted hot women (of well used internet photo's) wearing football jerseys sort of counters your silly, opinionated post.

Had you stated 'I don't think girls look good in football jerseys' well then, that would have been a different story. No need to be bitter. Some of us just like women, no matter what they wear :)

Kiera wrote: »
    Replace head with boobs then! Simples!

The last woman I was with, had her head and boobs connected to the same body! I think the beer will just have to be left out of it, at least until refreshments are required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

:( I dont like you anymore!

Oh c'mon I'm only joking. I'm not totally mean. For instance I'd make sure to put a couple of eyes-holes in the box for you ... so you can watch me enjoying my beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

bonerm wrote: »
    Next only to Diego Maradona she is the worlds most perfectly symmetrical person .

height ~= width ~= depth
    Grand Cannion deep baby!

Oh c'mon I'm only joking. I'm not totally mean. For instance I'd make sure to put a couple of eyes-holes in the box for you ... so you can see me enjoying my beer.

You forgot the mouth / penis hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Oh c'mon I'm only joking. I'm not totally mean. For instance I'd make sure to put a couple of eyes-holes in the box for you ... so you can watch me enjoying my beer.
    That made me laugh out loud :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Nulty wrote: »
    Well, you gotta admit that 1/3rd of a football jersey on a girl is better than a ful one!

:D
    not really as odd as they maybe, i dont find it attractive to see a woman in foot ball gear...

now if you take, a woman in some nice, lingerie thast sexy and im not talking about cheep ass anne summer stuff.

vrs your

loaded magzin crass attempts at being sexy. pictures sorry but i'll go with the woman in lingerie!! every time... for more sexy

Well what?

Other's may have differing opinions to you, Monkey.

The fact that I posted hot women (of well used internet photo's) wearing football jerseys sort of counters your silly, opinionated post.

Had you stated 'I don't think girls look good in football jerseys' well then, that would have been a different story. No need to be bitter. Some of us just like women, no matter what they wear :)

well, I what id expect to look at if I baught, the Sun.

Now there sexy and there trying to be sexy. I dunno maybe its the fact that in some way i was braught in a house where there were pictures of naked women on the wall and that in some way being exposed, to naked women as an art form has some what gilted what I think is sexy :confused:

well, I what id expect to look at if I baught, the Sun.

Now there sexy and there trying to be sexy. I dunno maybe its the fact that in some way i was braught in a house where there were pictures of naked women on the wall and that in some way being exposed, to naked women as an art form has some what gilted what I think is sexy :confused:

IMO if a woman is hot, she's hot.

What she's wearing may / may not enhance her sex appeal.

How sexy the clothes are, is merely inversely proportional to the amount of time she'll spend wearing them.

Its a false economy!

How sexy the clothes are, is merely inversely proportional to the amount of time she'll spend wearing them.

Its a false economy!

Fair enough, personally speaking to me, any woman can be hot, but that doesnt mean she carrying sexappeal.

It just means shes attractive, there a big difference.

IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Its a false economy!
    Not really. She could be super hot but look super cheap with whatever outfit she's wearing. So if she looks tacky and cheap she wont look as hot....

• Advertisement

Fair enough, personally speaking to me, any woman can be hot, but that doesnt mean she carrying sexappeal.

It just means shes attractive, there a big difference.

IMO

Being attractive, and being hot are not the same IMO.

Being a woman = sex appeal

A woman can only lose points from there ;)

(yes, I'm a fcuking horn-dog)

Being attractive, and being hot are not the same IMO.

Being a woman = sex appeal

A woman can only lose points from there ;)

(yes, I'm a fcuking horn-dog)

Your confussing hot with sexy two very different things imo...
    I think you maybe a horn dog but lack the ability to distinguish being sexy and being in your face.

Your confussing hot with sexy two very different things imo...
    I think you maybe a horn dog but lack the ability to distinguish being sexy and being in your face.

Or not care once it ends in nakedness and steamy-ness.

Sure, sometimes I'm in the mood for sensual, sexy, beautiful, intimateness.

Sometimes I just want sex, as much of it as possible - whats being worn beforehand makes little difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

lol you have no idea ;)

Anywho.....lanky girls are crap in bed. Fact!

How many lanky girls have you fcuked ?

Advertisement