Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burris Posi-align inserts 30mm

Options
  • 14-04-2014 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

I have a set of Burris Signature Zee 30mm rings and wanted to buy more inserts.

Every set I see online are for the 25mm rings.

Has anyone come across a RFD or online seller for the inserts in 30mm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭zeissman

The 30mm rings usually come with a set of inserts in different sizes but the 1 inch rings only come with the standard inserts .you have to buy the other rings separately so that's probably the reason why you can only find the 1 inch inserts for sale. Contact Burris to see if they can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Thanks Zeissman, much appreciated. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I have these and they come with enough inserts to cover most preferences. Just wondering what you are looking for that you want more.

Is it more options of more of the same as you have?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Hi Cass

They are coming with the +10/-10 and zero inserts or so the supplier told me.

I was hoping to get a set of the +20 as well if possible.

Just got an email from burris to tell me that they only do the 10's and zero's for the 30mm

Must find the packet of mine. There are more than one set with it IIRC.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Advertisement

Cass wrote: »
    Must find the packet of mine. There are more than one set with it IIRC.

Just checked there and they come with two sets of zero and two sets of 10's :)

Cannot find the packet mine came in, but that sounds about right.

You will get about 20 moa if you use both sets of 10s

zeissman wrote: »
    You will get about 20 moa if you use both sets of 10s

Thanks Zeissman

I will have a play with them when it arrives next week.

I think I know how to get 10 moa but I will experiment to get 20.

Thanks for the help

Its simple enough on the front ring You put a -10 on the bottom and a +10 on the top and on the back ring you put a +10 on the bottom and a -10 on the top

• Advertisement

Thanks Zeissman

I have read good things about the rings and didn't want another set of heavy tactical style rings.

amadablam wrote: »
    Thanks Zeissman

I have read good things about the rings and didn't want another set of heavy tactical style rings.

Finally got them.

Company shipped a set but packaging was damaged and rings were no where to be seen as package had split.

An post noticed this and put it in a transparent bag designed for damaged packages. It tore in same place.

Got back onto company in USA and sent pictures of of packaging, new set sent instead. Great customer service. It's an eBay store but I have bought a lot from them and they always always sort things out.

Advertisement