Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

8 heino for 10 lids supervalu yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭FunGoose

stanley1 wrote: »
    8 heino for 10 lids supervalu yesterday

Offer started yesterday and according to their website is on until the 11th of March.

8 pack of 500mil cans for €10.00 (€1.25 per can) Niiiice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭rx8

They have other brands besides Heineken....
    Next week's offer, is going to be on the 20 bottles for €18

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

Beamish cans 4 for €5 in lidl..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Tesco have slabs on special offer.
    Heineken and coors at €30
    Bud at €24
    Molson at €25

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=250640585

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Budweiser 20 x 300ml

Karlskrone 20 x 330ml

Carlsberg 20 x 300ml

Guinness 24 x 500ml

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

casio4 wrote: »
    Budweiser 20 x 300ml

Karlskrone 20 x 330ml

Carlsberg 20 x 300ml

Guinness 24 x 500ml

Where, how long does the promotion run and how much?
    (Sorry if there is a subject line with these details- the mobile site doesn't display subject lines)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Where, how long does the promotion run and how much?
    (Sorry if there is a subject line with these details- the mobile site doesn't display subject lines)

It says from 12th March see in store for details

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

It says from 12th March see in store for details

Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Tesco?

Aldi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,902 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Stones:
    Blood:
    Free!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Budweiser 20 x 300ml

Karlskrone 20 x 330ml

Carlsberg 20 x 300ml

Guinness 24 x 500ml

They are in the flyer too but again, no price mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Tesco have slabs on special offer.
    Heineken and coors at €30
    Bud at €24
    Molson at €25

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=250640585

I don't see the slabs of Bud on the website. I only see 12 cans for €18. When does the offer end?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭NinetyForNone

I don't see the slabs of Bud on the website. I only see 12 cans for €18. When does the offer end?
    valid from 8/3/2015 until 14/3/2015

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

• Registered Users Posts: 10 4652

Can anybody recommend a good website for buying a single malt whiskey.
    I usually got this from Amazon UK but lately they won't ship to the Republic or even to Antrim (Parcel Motel)
    A real shame because there selection was very good much better then shops down here but there prices were a little steep but anyway l need to find a new one so any suggestions would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Whiskey or whisky, i.e. Irish or Scotch?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gymnipities

4652 wrote: »
    Can anybody recommend a good website for buying a single malt whiskey.
    I usually got this from Amazon UK but lately they won't ship to the Republic or even to Antrim (Parcel Motel)
    A real shame because there selection was very good much better then shops down here but there prices were a little steep but anyway l need to find a new one so any suggestions would be great.

Flaviar.com have a range that changes regularly - I've bought good whiskeys at good prices there. Shipping is only free if you buy three bottles though or maybe get a referral code.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Parcel Motel won't accept alcohol if they notice it anyway. It's specifically excluded in their terms

• Registered Users Posts: 10 4652

bpmurray wrote: »
    Whiskey or whisky, i.e. Irish or Scotch?

I tend to go for Scotch single malt l love peaty Islay malts or even the some of the highland malts such as Dalwinnie but l also would experiment.
    Can anyone suggest a good website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I tend to go for Scotch single malt l love peaty Islay malts or even the some of the highland malts such as Dalwinnie but l also would experiment.

I purchased lagavulin 16 year old from flaviar previously, get it delivered to a real address (i.e. not parcel motel). Delivery was slow, but worked out about 50 Euros delivered (more expensive on there now). Ordered from https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/ previously - a 1974 glenlivet for a present. No issues either

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Picky owner

anyone know how much the slabs of Guinness are in aldi today?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

anyone know how much the slabs of Guinness are in aldi today?

€9.50

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

CBRLizzie wrote: »
    €9.50

Is that not just for an 8 pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Is that not just for an 8 pack.

Sorry, yes, don't drink beer/stout/anything from cans, didn't cop the terminology used, just know the price because the woman in front of me last night checked the price of the pack of guinness she had in her hand.

I would also presume if you drink it yourself and are in the habit of buying slabs/packs/whatever, you could work the rest out for yourself from the price of a pack?

CBRLizzie wrote: »
    Sorry, yes, don't drink beer/stout/anything from cans, didn't cop the terminology used, just know the price because the woman in front of me last night checked the price of the pack of guinness she had in her hand.

I would also presume if you drink it yourself and are in the habit of buying slabs/packs/whatever, you could work the rest out for yourself from the price of a pack?

Thanks anyway,will drop in later to find out,hoping they are around the 30 eoro mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,740 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

8 Guinness for €8 in Tesco this weekend. Just think what you could do with that extra €1.50... buy more Guinness of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

slab of Guinness, aldi 24 euro,yes please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭OldRio

Go to Aldi, I kid you not. Glen Marnoch Whisky. It comes in a box. An Islay Blended Whisky. Lovely peaty taste. Very smooth. All for the price of 25euro.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement