Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden, Marylin Manson, Mettalica AND Megadeath!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Yeah I think you guys should take it easy on Le Rack - her argument is not COMPLETELY unfounded, it was printed in a national newspaper (Irish Times)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Yeah, but it's much more fun to complain about it anyway. Pchh.

Ahh grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Sorry, no.

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Le Rack wrote:
    You don't have to read this so let alone reply to it!

We're getting concerned about the state of the board.

In future there should be an intelligence test upon registering.
    That should filter out some of the idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭cactushan

hear hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

if your talking about me, then get a life, its true you dont have to read every post and you certainly dont have to reply to every post, so maybe you should be taking the intelligence test!

I could say the same for your reading and replying to every post.

I'm just not foolish enough to dig a hole for myself like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Ok simply put i got bored reading this thread.

Metallica will not be playing its almost a definite. If they do Le Rack ill never question you ever again and be in simple amazement. theyeve played the gig 2 last years in a row and i severly doubt theyed do it again.

Megadeth? Severly doubt it but cant really shed light here.

One thing i really want to know: Are Dragonforce going to be playing? I have heard lots of their music, they are unbelieavle, and they will wipe the floor with the other two if they play as well as they do on the album. The lot of them are super talented...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Africa wrote:
    One thing i really want to know: Are Dragonforce going to be playing? I have heard lots of their music, they are unbelieavle, and they will wipe the floor with the other two if they play as well as they do on the album. The lot of them are super talented...

they are playing Mustaine's GigAndTour thing afaik, dunno when thats on though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Potcher

kids all of you

I could say the same for your reading and replying to every post.

I'm just not foolish enough to dig a hole for myself like that.
    about replying to a thread that I started?
    Big deal if I reply to it lots, I'm the one where the info came from, wouldn't it be worse if I just came along once a year put up some random post that meant nothing and never came back to it again? Or a really big really important post with important info of some kind and people needed to know more but I was nowhere to be found?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

Le Rack wrote:
    about replying to a thread that I started?
    Big deal if I reply to it lots, I'm the one where the info came from, wouldn't it be worse if I just came along once a year put up some random post that meant nothing and never came back to it again? Or a really big really important post with important info of some kind and people needed to know more but I was nowhere to be found?
    you think a lot of yourself don't ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

hear hear

how?
    All I said was I was the one who gave the information, who started the thread and is it a crime to check up on your own thread? to reply to people who post in it? does it mean I think alot of myself for checking over it? Your the ones giving me all this sh!t, and something to reply to, so if you've got a problem with it stay away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Jesus, let it go!

I dont walk away from confrontation. I was nearly killed cuz of it but I'm stuborn and strong minded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

you are all a bunch of fonies metallica are the best band ever to grace this universe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

hear hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭cactushan

hear hear hear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Le Rack wrote:
    I dont walk away from confrontation. I was nearly killed cuz of it but I'm stuborn and strong minded.

That's not stubborn and/or strong-minded, at least not in a good way, that's idiocy. Grow up.
    tripper wrote:
    you are all a bunch of fonies metallica are the best band ever to grace this universe

Right...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Le Rack wrote:

Grow up. This is an internet forum, if you post something and people disagree with you, deal with it. You're giving a very, very bad impression of yourself in your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Heh I highly doubt metallica or megadeath are playing with maiden somehow. I mean as everyones been saying if metallica were playing they would wanna headline for starters which is B*llcks as Maiden are a much better band :P

Anyway was just thinking wouldnt it rule if dream theater were added to the line up :eek: they are playing with maiden in Belgium I think. How and ever doubt they will come over here ;)

John2 wrote:
    Grow up. This is an internet forum, if you post something and people disagree with you, deal with it.

This is nothign to do with disagreeing, the 'information' she is posting is just plain incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Just leave her alone. I mean, I don't even like her but there's no need to be a dickhead and heckle her. Just ignore this thread from now on. You know what's in it and that it's wrong. Leave the girl alone. All yuo're doing at this stage is being a prick.

the 'information' she is posting is just plain incorrect.

Your argument holds no ground, firstly, IT WAS PRINTED IN A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER!! THE IRISH TIMES!! and secondly, she said they MIGHT be playing, not that they definitely would. There is NOTHING incorrect about that statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Repli wrote:
    Your argument holds no ground, firstly, IT WAS PRINTED IN A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER!! THE IRISH TIMES!! and secondly, she said they MIGHT be playing, not that they definitely would. There is NOTHING incorrect about that statement.

I'm sorry, but a thread title that states "Iron Maiden, Marylin Manson, Mettalica AND Megadeath!" is read like a confirmation, not a rumour, not a possibility. And people seem to do this constantly. It's incredibly misleading and frustrating.

On that note, The Irish Times listing looks like a typo/error.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

If anyone finds out that they are all playin reply. cuz i need 2 book tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

Metallica will not be playin!!!! Thats so obvious!!! They played here twice last year, chances of them coming back again this year is even lower than slim to none and its unheard of!!!
    Secondly if it was true the first thing that would happen is the prices of the tickets would rise rapidly!!! Even at €60-75 i'm surprised that maiden and manson will get a good cut each from that considerin that they are both big acts!!! I'm sure that hardly pays two big bands never mind three!!!

• Advertisement

this thread was nice and dead, go be invisible again.

Advertisement