Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think he knows she only truly loves Jack and is jealous, only time will tell if he really is against Emily

Patrick and Victoria has some sexual sparks of chemistry, quite incestuous for a mother and son :eek: but I hope Patrick gets with Nolan

Charlotte has got even more annoying

Bit of fireworks between himself and the daughter too when he was topless in the hotel room.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Mister R

Yeah there was, hot as he is he has a creepy vibe to him. Wonder what his back story will be.

Mister R wrote: »
    Ok that whole laptop thing went by too quick I didn't catch what she was doing :pac:

She took out her USB stick and loaded a program that overwrote Conrad's blood samples results on the hospital computer (which found him to have had no illness) that said he had Huntingtons. Before his speech Emily had slipped something in his drink akin to the first ever episode when he was shagging Lydia in the local hotel and Emily slipped something in his food while she was in disguise and it gave him chest pains

He had to step down as governor straight away in light of this development as you cant be seriously ill and in office.

Emily made sure it broke to the media so Conrad had even time to decide on the matter.
    Who shoots Emily in the end???? My bets on Charlotte

Yeah there was, hot as he is he has a creepy vibe to him. Wonder what his back story will be.

She had him sometime in the 1970s and he looks to be in his twenties :D

Anyone still think David Clarke is alive???? I have this niggling feeling he could be.

• Advertisement

She had him sometime in the 1970s and he looks to be in his twenties :D

The actor is actually 36 but yes he looks young, also his sandy hair makes him seem not like Victoria's son, I expected more a dark haired type of guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭millie35

how are you all managing to watch it? I tried watching it on ABC but just get an error message.

millie35 wrote: »
    how are you all managing to watch it? I tried watching it on ABC but just get an error message.

More than one way to skin a cat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Why don't Aidan tell Victoria that Emily is really Amanda Clarke if he is in legion with Victoria really to get back at Emily as he now seems to hate her :confused: so Charlotte loses the baby and isn't mad with Conrad for Declan's death, too many plots just sizzled out too quick in this premiere imo

Maybe he's going to bring them down from the inside?

He may turn out to be
    Amanda's half brother? As Victoria was spreading it about a lot then!

Did Amanda slip something into Conrad's bottled water, i could have sworn i saw that scene somewhere?

As clues who shot Emily:
    Daniel for deceiving him on their wedding day on Aug 8-double infinity, although nothing lasts forever
    Charlotte, as she's Charlotte
    Ashley for getting deported, although it depends if she comes back?
    Jack for FauxManda getting killed as finding out who she is, gets built up inside.

I assume this is set in the summer & they get married toward the end of the season leading upto an explosive finale to finish it off its reported to be the finale?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

very very good episode tonight so far

• Advertisement

great episode, much improved on last week, great scene at the end with conrad and emily too

The Lord does move in mysterious ways, just don't
    get in Emily's way

Although
    has she gone far enough

Charlotte being Charlotte being moody. Still a lot of storylines missing from last season?

Line of the week:

Margo made me an offer, but I'm sleeping on it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Still a lot of storylines missing from last season?

Good, last season was atrocious.

Think they are just pretending it never really existed and getting back to basics this season. Emily even had a 'let us never mention The Initiative again' line in the first episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Quixoticelixer

Anyone still think David Clarke is alive???? I have this niggling feeling he could be.

To be honest, this seems like exactly the type of twist that will be required as I think they have pushed the storyline too far beyond the original premise.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I can't really see where exactly this show is supposed to be going anymore.

You just never know,as Emily was told her Mother was dead by her father, as he thought it right to say it afaik, as she tried to drown Emily when she was young.

& how much did Conrad pay to keep the pastor silent?

Great episode with a terrific ending, i get the feeling
    Patrick was behind the crash, maybe showing his evil side now

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Raf32 wrote: »
    Great episode with a terrific ending, i get the feeling
    Patrick was behind the crash, maybe showing his evil side now

Pity Daniel and Charlotte weren't in the crash too, kill off the two of them in one go

Pity Daniel and Charlotte weren't in the crash too, kill off the two of them in one go

agreed i think the show needs a big death to shake it up, be it one of them or jack, who i feel has nothing else to offer the show.

Raf32 wrote: »
    agreed i think the show needs a big death to shake it up, be it one of them or jack, who i feel has nothing else to offer the show.

Same here, as there all too happy there, as it was almost predictable that something would happen to both the pastor & Conrad, did Emily see someone apart from Conrad
    Patrick?
    as he's one person who has yet to show what he's capable of!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

I'm actually liking Jack more in this series, he's not as annoying or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Anyone feel like this series is just going nowhere? Seriously, nothing happened in that episode to move the story on at all.

We're now on season 3 and I have no idea what revenge Emily actually has planned for the Graysons. Grayson global is gone, they've been financially decimated, Conrad's no longer governor and Daniel and Charlotte both know what scumbags their parents are and don't seem overly bothered about it. Nolan and the Porters have gotten a much rawer deal out of Emily's scheming than the bloody Graysons at this stage!

If sending them to jail is her endgame, then I wish she'd just go ahead and do it! Enough with stringing along dopey Daniel, just end it!! END IT NOW!!!

Sorry, rant over :o

I think the first half of this season has shown that the wheels are coming off Emily's plan, in the past everything usually went smoothly but now there are all these unpredicted interferences she wasn't expecting.

Regarding Nolan and Patrick I'm assuming Nolan found out more info than that for 20k. Seems a waste of time and money otherwise.

Its getting a bit more confusing now, as Patrick was hurried off after Conrad found out from
    Jack on what happened to the car crash as he's going rogue now to spoil things for Emily

Charlotte's getting boring now in getting her own revenge on Conrad & now she's getting like Victoria by introducing Sarah to split up Emily&Daniel.

Seeing as the only two friends she has are going rogue, she's finally bringing them in closer for her plan on the wedding,
    to frame Victoria for shooting her
    thank god that's not left til the final ep & with only 5wks to go, my guess its either Daniel or Aiden that shoots her instead as Emily will get Jack hooked up with Sarah, much to Daniel's annoyance will hook up with Margaux!

Show is getting crazier by the day. I am sticking with it solely on the basis that ive invested too much time to date and im hoping there will be a big payoff at its conclusion. With each episode though its resembling a cringeworthy Aaron Spelling soap. When i heard the same makers were involved with Betrayal i decided i wasnt going to go anywhere near it. This show has been dragged out for 3 series when in all reality it could have been concluded in 1. Americans dont do anything in half though. Super size this and super size that

Show is getting crazier by the day. I am sticking with it solely on the basis that ive invested too much time to date and im hoping there will be a big payoff at its conclusion. With each episode though its resembling a cringeworthy Aaron Spelling soap. When i heard the same makers were involved with Betrayal i decided i wasnt going to go anywhere near it. This show has been dragged out for 3 series when in all reality it could have been concluded in 1. Americans dont do anything in half though. Super size this and super size that

Totally agree with this post, not even that excited by the show anymore but will stick it through until the end and allegiance to one or two characters.

If you wanna watch the 1st season, i saw that ABC studios are on Sky on Demand.

Americans dont do anything in half though. Super size this and super size that

Waterloo Road, Footballers Wives, Wild at Heart all British shows that were flogged to death because they were still getting decent ratings. Hardly unusual for a TV network to do it.

I prefer S3 to S2 I think, its more in line with the S1 version of Revenge than the OTT initiative thing.

Waterloo Road, Footballers Wives, Wild at Heart all British shows that were flogged to death because they were still getting decent ratings. Hardly unusual for a TV network to do it.

I prefer S3 to S2 I think, its more in line with the S1 version of Revenge than the OTT initiative thing.

Yeah i see your point with those shows mentioned. Has Revenge's Nielson rating grown with every episode/series?

No but they haven't been terrible either. Also someone suggested that its rare for a US show to run for 3 seasons because they need 4 for syndication in future to make more money out of it so even if the ratings get bad they might still push for a fourth season. I don't know the ins and outs of the US TV industry but thats what I've been told.

Wikipedia :pac: Also suggests a TV show needs 88 episodes for syndication which is about 4 seasons worth.

• Advertisement

Just on those shows you mentioned what you must remember is that there was no real long term central plot that defined each of those series. At best there was little subplots

Advertisement