Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colgate Will pay for dental check up (until Feb 2011)

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭seamusmacc

Thank confuseddotcom. :D
    Colgate OHM Dental Offer Claim Form attached in PDF. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭panacea

Sent both claim forms in to Colgate with receipts by reg post in October but never heard a word back.

Anyone know if this is normal or has anyone got a number/email address I can use to follow up?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭donal2000

panacea wrote: »
    Sent both claim forms in to Colgate with receipts by reg post in October but never heard a word back.

Anyone know if this is normal or has anyone got a number/email address I can use to follow up?

Colgate Palmolive

Unit 3054 Lake Dr City West Bus Campus Naas Rd 24 Co. Dublin

Phone: +353 (01)4039800

• Registered Users Posts: 5 marytipperary

donal2000 wrote: »
    Mary - any chance you could photocopy/scan/fax a receipt to me? Would really appreciate it. Thanks :D
    Sorry, only saw your request just now. Sent receipt away to first person who responded to me. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

I received my application back in the post at the beginning of last week. It was rejected on the grounds that the receipt from the dentist I used for the cleaning did not specify the work that was done. It did however contain his full name, address, date of the appointment, amount paid by me, my name and a telephone number. It also contained the information "for professional services" at the bottom of the receipt. I understand why it was rejected but considering the length of time that passed since I submitted the form, it just comes off as being a bad joke.

I was given a month to resubmit the application with an amended receipt. This was sent off on Friday of last week so considering how long it took to actually receive a reply from Colgate I should get my cheque by the end of May, start of June at the lastest :cool:

Piss poor promotion in my opinion considering the delays in getting around to replying to folks who genuinely stayed within the T&C's of the promotion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 edcetera

I send my SuperValu receipt and bill from my dentist at the 11th of February, few days before the deadline and received a check of €50 today so I am very happy about the fast service.

I was afraid they would find any lame reason to refuse. The receipt was old and there was a piece out of it just at the part, where it shows the date of purchase but the month and year was visible as "bought in September" and they finally accepted it.

Chapeau Colgate! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Just so anyone who sees this knows

This Offer is Now Finished and claims may NOT be submitted (as of 15th Feb).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

edcetera wrote: »
    I send my SuperValu receipt and bill from my dentist at the 11th of February, few days before the deadline and received a check of €50 today so I am very happy about the fast service.

:)

I also posted my receipt off a few days before the closing date and got my cheque of €65 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Got my cheque today after having to resubmit as dentist did not state that I had got clean & scaling on receipt got a copy of receipt again stating that this was the treatment. So got the cheque today nice one....

• Registered Users Posts: 4 member

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. :rolleyes: With this in mind, I registered my application at a cost of almost 5euro. However, it turned out to be a good investment because, armed with proof of receipt, and following several phone calls, I finally got my cheque:), almost 4 months after posting it. Well done Colgate, better late than never, and I even got a goody bag to make up for the delay so I'm very happy with Colgate/Palmolive at the moment. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement