Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Golf Society - Outings 2014

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Now that the Jug is over (and gone to foreign soil :() the Boards Society season is over for yet another year.

charlieIRL thanks for being our captain. You done a great job. Great courses, great golfers, great banter and huge boots to fill next year.

I was very surprised at being asked to fill those boots, but of course I am delighted to be taking the reins into next year. Sincere thanks for asking me, I feel honoured and privileged. I only hope I be able to do half as good a job as you :eek:. Only time will tell, but already I find myself welcome into a good bunch of guys who are going to guide me along the way.

Folks, the planning is already under way for next year, and I can already begin to see how hard the committee have worked at this society since they founded it a short few years ago. It's not an easy task, so many many thanks to all them, keano, ssbob, kiers, charlie, pistol, congratulations on doing such a fine job and for putting all the hours in behind the scenes to all of you.

Onwards and upwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭shane 007

Couldn't be a nicer fella for 2015 Captaincy. Very best of luck.

A huge thank you also for Charlie for 2014. A job very well done with terrific venues.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Have unstuck this thread as this season has finished, we'll be starting the new one soon.

Advertisement