Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gay Test

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Wibbs wrote: »
    If you're a chap, do you;

a) like looking at chaps bottoms

b) like looking at ladies bottoms.

If you answered a you're a gay chappy, if you answered b you're a straight chappy.

If you're a chappess, do you;

a) like looking at ladies bottoms

b) like looking at chaps bottoms.

If you answered a you're a gay chappess, if you answered b you're a straight chappess.

If you answered both a and b you're greedy. :D

Wibbs Gay Test(tm) 2014(c) all rights reserved.

Chap?

22% gay and im gay im not a very good gay its seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

I thought the test was 'did you see that film 'Gaylords say no' last night?
    That's how they got Oscar Wilde.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

If you're a chap, do you;

a) like looking at chaps bottoms

b) like looking at ladies bottoms.

If you answered a you're a gay chappy, if you answered b you're a straight chappy.

If you're a chappess, do you;

a) like looking at ladies bottoms

b) like looking at chaps bottoms.

If you answered a you're a gay chappess, if you answered b you're a straight chappess.

If you answered both a and b you're greedy. :D

Wibbs Gay Test(tm) 2014(c) all rights reserved.

How dare you lapse into such blatant biphobia!? Haven't my people suffered enough? This is monosexual privilege of the worst kind. Always trying to keep the sexually-deft community down.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Chap?
    Yep that's what gay folks wear over their Calvin Kleins.
    How dare you lapse into such blatant biphobia!? Haven't my people suffered enough? This is monosexual privilege of the worst kind. Always trying to keep the sexually-deft community down.
    I'm just trying to get bi folks to feck off and stop further reducing the chances for the rest of us. The feckers.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

I'm just trying to get bi folks to feck off and stop further reducing the chances for the rest of us. The feckers.

If I find out you mono ****s have been building Sentinels on the sly, I'mma slap you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

:eek:

I've never heard either of those terms before! I'm going to use them in, like, ten sentences tomorrow.

:eek:

I've never heard either of those terms before! I'm going to use them in, like, ten sentences tomorrow.

Sexually-deft is my very own. Go forth and use it wisely.

Errrrrr! You are 60% gay. I better tell the wife.

Edit: told her and she just looks at me and asked how long was I leaving the face mask on for.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,426 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Didn't we have this EXACT thread a few weeks ago?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

98% gay?? wtf!! As far as I'm concerned, the owner of that site can kiss my fanny. What a stupid test!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

"You are 35% gay
    You're the kind of guy that likes chicks, but takes a peek in the lockeroom as well... right?"

hahaha how did it know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

What a rubbish test. No pictures of bits and questions about whether those bits make my bits feel all tingly and good. Surely that's a test we can all get behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

I dont have available data since the national broadband scheme has finished to complete the test so i trust the next poster to ask a question and review its gayness or lack of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

For any of these kinds of tests, do people have so little self-awareness that they can't already anticipate the result? Personality tests, aptitude tests, whatever, they just tell you what you already know, I don't get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

--LOS-- wrote: »
    For any of these kinds of tests, do people have so little self-awareness that they can't already anticipate the result? Personality tests, aptitude tests, whatever, they just tell you what you already know, I don't get them

Oh I don't know. Before I discovered Buzzfeed I had no idea which city in Europe best represented me, or what Disney Villain Sidekick most symbolised my relationship with my mother, or any of that sort of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Oh I don't know. Before I discovered Buzzfeed I had no idea which city in Europe best represented me, or what Disney Villain Sidekick most symbolised my relationship with my mother, or any of that sort of stuff.

I was told I'm an open toe sandal but I really feel like I'm more of a red converse. It's been a tough process but I've managed to address my relationship with my feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

Ah, ya big damp ****e, it wasn't the rubber masks and tights that drew me, it was all the baby oil; developed a fierce fetish for it what with my dry balls and all. ;)

P.S. Nice of you to send a "it's just a laugh" PM while simultaneously trying to make a dig at me here, that's just a laugh too, I'm sure

You'll see I deleted that post after you explained to me about your problems when you were younger in the reply you sent me as I was genuinely worried about the offence it could cause you. I'm not out to get you. I don't even know you. :confused: But I bet your a bum driller? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

You are 32% gay
    You're definitely not gay, but you could be a little straighter if ya know what I mean darling.

im female and hetrosexual
    that quiz seemed like it was ment for a dude

so what does this mean
    im confused:confused::confused:

Advertisement