Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 22nd May 2015

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭tommytee

Get a real comedian like Sean Lock on, not this clown

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

No point at all Harry, they should have been the stars - not the lads in front. That's the whole point of them.......:(

They have so much talent, they might as well have been wallpaper...

Shocking waste of talent.....

Exactly Grey, I was expecting them to do something great. They should have played out with Adagio for Strings. It would've summed up tonight's show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

What's the difference between people taking a selfie and RTE videoing Enda Kenny voting?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,583 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

What was the point of having the RTE Concert Orchestra on tonight? If it was to justify their existence, it failed miserably.

What a remarkable, staggering waste. Jesus. Hometown got more screentime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Oi know, I'll shou' louder!

REMEBER WHEN YER MA USED TO SHOUT AT YOU? C'MERE YOU LITTLE BOLLIX!

Could you imagine Al Porter and Jason Byrne stuck in a lift with you.

You have only one bullet.

What would you do..............

I would shoot myself........

• Advertisement

tommytee wrote: »
    Get a real comedian like Sean Lock on, not this clown

He was on the SNS a couple of years back. He was hilarious.

"It shouldn't be called Twitter. Is should be called Bollocks."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Exactly Grey, I was expecting them to do something great. They should have played out with Adagio for Strings. It would've summed up tonight's show.

Exactly Harry - they are doing a John Williams night in August, little grey loves them too, it will be a really good night, looking forward to it! :):):)

Could you imagine Al Porter and Jason Byrne stuck in a lift with you.

You have only one bullet.

What would you do..............

I would shoot myself........

*Bang*

"JEEEAYSUS, HE'S AFTER SHOOTIN' HIMSELF, THE MAD BOLLIX!"

"OOOH, HE WAS GORGEOUS, I NEARLY SHOT MESELF"

Etc etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Does the LLS ever really interview comedians? They just seem to do their routine while sitting next to and being prompted by Tubs. I remember Tommy Tiernan on in Gaybo days doing his set alone with a microphone. Was much better than watching Tubs fake laugh. Heard Stewart lee being interviewed today on Moncrieff show and it was much more interesting. i realise that Lee might have been live onstage tonight but they could have done a pre-record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I'm actually surprised given the nature of Tubridy's show, that he didnt get Mia Cooper to play this...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Just worked my way through a recorded version of this. Poor is the first word that comes to mind!

Tubridy talks to another sports personality showing his complete lack of knowledge. He reproduces his standard interview with Caitriona Perry. The opening song was poor and overproduced. And then we had Oliver Callan for the 100th time. There have been worse shows for sure but while not the worst, it was still poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,010 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Behold...the rollercoaster!

Tayto-Park.jpeg

Looks tay-sty.

*coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,391 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Behold...the rollercoaster!

Looks tay-sty.

*coat*

I really, really hope that this story is true and herself gets to open it :D...

http://www.evoke.ie/news/eva-longoria-in-talks-to-open-rollercoaster-in-tayto-park/

Evoke-eva3.jpg?570809

• Registered Users Posts: 72,010 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I really, really hope that this story is true and herself gets to open it :D...

http://www.evoke.ie/news/eva-longoria-in-talks-to-open-rollercoaster-in-tayto-park/

Evoke-eva3.jpg?570809

That'll be Hunky Dory :pac:

Arragh for jaysus sake.

Where's that County Hurler lad gone now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Ooh, I'd love if there was a Gogglebox in Mike Denver's gaf right now.

His poor secretary must be getting an earful.

"I could have him killed"

I don't know which I hate the most: bad Irish 'country' music or bad Late Late Shows but when you have the 2 together, it is definitely hell. Tubridy and Denver are really the devil :D

Advertisement