Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Six Nations Fantasy Rugby - Irish Times + ESPNscrum

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

qwabercd wrote: »
    There's a team in my league whose players didn't even all start the first week and he made no transfers, finished 27k overall so there can't be much more than 35k teams. There's another team that finished 12k which only made transfers in GW1. Realistically probably not that much more than 6-8k active teams (i.e. made transfers each week).

Yeah you're right here. Never came across a team lower ranked than 30k. So over-estimated this one. But my ESPN figures are correct ;). Thats's the main comp for me. The Irish Times is a weird one that doesn't respect the balance of a rugby squad.
    Hard to know about the active ones though... And actually North would have been a popular pick for round 1 "casuals".

So basically what you implied is my 2.7k IT finish is crap right :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

iroced wrote: »
    Yeah you're right here. Never came across a team lower ranked than 30k. So over-estimated this one. But my ESPN figures are correct ;). Thats's the main comp for me. The Irish Times is a weird one that doesn't respect the balance of a rugby squad.
    Hard to know about the active ones though... And actually North would have been a popular pick for round 1 "casuals".

So basically what you implied is my 2.7k IT finish is crap right :pac:?

Pretty much yeah! :D I finished 1k and thought that was average. Finished third in my ML which I would've expected to win although the winner did finish about 70th overall!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Finished 1k in the irish times one, still not too sure if that's good or not but I won my mini league so I suppose I'm happy enough.

Advertisement