Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 roise2000

has roise left ros na run for good?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Thursday's ep isn't on the Player :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Thursday's ep isn't on the Player :(:(

I just turned on the computer with the morning coffee all ready to start and ya it's not there yet...did it air on Thursday or was there something different because of Halloween?

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What's with Dara's hair??

Agreed, going for the overly scruffy look it seems.

branie wrote: »
    How will Berni react when she finds out about Lee?

I am not so sure...is there a bit of history there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Radio5

whats the deal with Tadhg being so nasty to Lee when Dara or Cathal are around. Is it so Dara will sell Gaudi's to Lee & Jason on the cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Radio5 wrote: »
    whats the deal with Tadhg being so nasty to Lee when Dara or Cathal are around. Is it so Dara will sell Gaudi's to Lee & Jason on the cheap?

Thats what he is trying to do. .

I just turned on the computer with the morning coffee all ready to start and ya it's not there yet...did it air on Thursday or was there something different because of Halloween?

It definitely did air on Thursday (someone I know watched it and it was on the omnibus tonight) but I have no idea why it's not online. Last week, one of the eps didn't appear on the UPC On Demand channel like it usually does, it could only be watched online. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

What's happening? I just logged into Live to watch and it says the video is not available?? Is this something to do with the time change?

Ah nevermind...I got it in now.

• Advertisement

Ah nevermind...I got it in now. Missed the first bit but can catch up on the saved one.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Ha Ha, loved Alanna and David, he looked like a little puppy.

Seamus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

Ha Ha, loved Alanna and David, he looked like a little puppy.

Seamus :)

did anyone else notice David drinking during the chess game, then stands up and leaves, alanna goes with him, then shouts over to Michael does he want a lift or not.
    surely the guard should of copped this?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭technocrat

Been a very poor season so far lot of the storylines are a bit silly and cringeworthy to watch!
    I am slowly tuning out but hopefully a hardline plot will throw it a lifeline.
    It's the only soap I am watching so please RnR try harder.

technocrat wrote: »
    Been a very poor season so far lot of the storylines are a bit silly and cringeworthy to watch!
    I am slowly tuning out but hopefully a hardline plot will throw it a lifeline.
    It's the only soap I am watching so please RnR try harder.

The new story with Tadgh using Lee to buy Gaudis is very strange.Even Seamus nearly getting caught with poitin is like something we have seen before. The village needs some new character to liven the place up as the current plots seem very tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

jjf1974 wrote: »
    The new story with Tadgh using Lee to buy Gaudis is very strange.Even Seamus nearly getting caught with poitin is like something we have seen before. The village needs some new character to liven the place up as the current plots seem very tired.

and i don't know if it is from watching the earlier episodes, but tadgh is looking very old and frail lately, i don't know if its character or actor,

but i hope he's ok, the show would be a lot worse without him there.

I hope the new lad in the bookies livens up this years series.If kattie stays around she is sure to cause a stir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Radio5

Dull episode last night. Needs some new people and storylines pretty fast.

No recession in Ros na Rún anyway - four people got jobs in a tiny village in last night's episode and there's still work going in the bar. Not to mention all the double-jobbers who never seem to have any problems combining two or even three different jobs. I thought soaps were meant to be realistic? :pac:

No recession in Ros na Rún anyway - four people got jobs in a tiny village in last night's episode and there's still work going in the bar. Not to mention all the double-jobbers who never seem to have any problems combining two or even three different jobs. I thought soaps were meant to be realistic? :pac:

john joe is a handy man,a mechanic, an alarm installer and runs a petrol station as well as doing a bit of smuggling.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Agree. Half watched tonight, and I seem to be missing the point of Tadhg and Lee. As for the guard...I find her very unconvincing, as a character.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What's with Dara's hair??

He looks more and more like a pimp every week :pac:

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Agree. Half watched tonight, and I seem to be missing the point of Tadhg and Lee. As for the guard...I find her very unconvincing, as a character.

I think the guard is very good, a good addition to the show in all fairness. Met a few people like her - all brains and mad about the job but clueless outside of it. I thought the way she was mad after David quite funny. I can see lots of misunderstands between the two of them this season.

john joe is a handy man,a mechanic, an alarm installer and runs a petrol station as well as doing a bit of smuggling.:confused:

And a dad when Katie gives him a chance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Evan=nom nom nom and very very very tall

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

Dailyface wrote: »
    Evan=nom nom nom and very very very tall

haha all your posts seem to be about evan, either your evan yourself our his mother :D:D:D

past few weeks in ros na run, NOTHING is happening. it like watching people from a small village every week. nothing like a soap.
    since its been back, the biggest storyline is why will buy the restaurant

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

swiftman wrote: »
    haha all your posts seem to be about evan, either your evan yourself our his mother :D:D:D

past few weeks in ros na run, NOTHING is happening. it like watching people from a small village every week. nothing like a soap.

Hahahah i know i obsessed with him, Tadgh and Lee :)

Yeah its pretty flat lately :(

swiftman wrote: »

They made a kind of stupid story out of that. I hope they are not going to draw that out for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Sick of this stupid Gaudi's storyline!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Sick of this stupid Gaudi's storyline!!

Advertisement