Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Sold Out Yet?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

moby2101 wrote:
    REPORT THESE KNOBS.

I will do dude.

A number of people noticed this who were in the queue with me. We were highly disgusted to say the least. I hope he heard what we said about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

there is planning permission for three nights in croke park, while i was working on the new hill there was signs up everywhere looking for permission for 3 nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

Just out of interest, how much would people be willing to pay for tickets?

Oh and AFAIK Croke Park are only allowed to put on 2 concerts per year, in their agreement with the residents surrounding them. However, money talks...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Oh and AFAIK Croke Park are only allowed to put on 2 concerts per year.
    that's 3 non-GAA events, not 2 as has already been said.

I've got 2 sitting right here for Friday night in Hogan near the front, and have standing for Sunday at the front confirmed from a friend who has been offered them by an MCD agent, and maybe another two to, but not confirmed yet from another friend in the know, so Sunday will be happening, no matter what is being publicly said. it's all a publicity stunt to whip everyone into a frenzy (not that they need to, but there ye go).

And no, sorry they aren't spare tickets, sorry. :(

oh, and just saw some cnut in Canada selling tickets for Croker!!! WTF, it's a fecking disgrace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

Yea on Ebay you can buy two tickets for over 1000 dollars.

Why do American's have our tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

There are loads of UK/USA heads moaning they didn't get tickets for the Irish shows on the U2.com boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

That's just stupid. Since there was only two I think only Irish people should have been able to get them.

Advertisement