Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bigger Girls: Are They More Popular than We Think?

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Some even find it difficult to comprehend an 18 year old girl going after an older man
    Think you're mixing up not believing it's a regular occurrence with not believing it happens. Of course it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭camel jockey

I like plus size but not BBW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I don't think they're more popular, its just some guys will get up on anything. As one guy said, "They're like moped's... fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to find out."

Some guys are like that but there are some attractive girls who are bigger too. It just depends on individual taste.

Also, there are very ordinary looking girls (big and small) who don't see themselves as ordinary looking and actually act like supermodel divas and just constantly live in a fantasy land where they marry a Peter Andre lookalike. So it's not always the case that a girl who looks like she'd be ''easier'', actually is easier.

Pug160 wrote: »
    Some guys are like that but there are some attractive girls who are bigger too. It just depends on individual taste.

Also, there are very ordinary looking girls (big and small) who don't see themselves as ordinary looking and actually act like supermodel divas and just constantly live in a fantasy land where they marry a Peter Andre lookalike. So it's not always the case that a girl who looks like she'd be ''easier'', actually is easier.

Wow.

Pug160 wrote: »

And on that note. I think we're done here.

Mostly a good thread but it's done its time and I think it's best if we close it before descends into the misogynistic tripe that we are doing quite well without.

If anyone has any genuinely good reasons for leaving it open, I'm happy to listen via PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement