Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pan kissed EVERYONE!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

jimmychin wrote:
    so if i go to amsterdam and have a smoke its ok?

but if i smoke in ireland its not ok?

so it all depends where you live whether i'm fueling gun crime?
    Is the cannabis sold in Amsterdam sourced from the same places as the cannabis sold by the illegal sellers in Ireland?

Or is it fully traceable to non-exploutative, legal, sources.

If it isn't then the Dutch government needs to take a long hard look at itself.

Genuine question here.

ronanp wrote:
    My god, don't they care about the electricity they're using? Do they want children to grow up in a horrible sort of waterworld? Because that film sucked balls.
    Very droll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

What is going on? Why has this been stickied... have I missed something? Am I stoned and don't know it?

AH Mods or Admins, whoever, I'd appreciate if you didn't edit my posts without explanation.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I wonder how the OP is getting on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Because I want to, how's THAT for an explanation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

"I see trouble ahead..."

dooo do de do da

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

DesF wrote:
    People who buy drugs are fuelling the gun crime problem in this Country.

FACT.
    People who buy coffee and chocolate are fuelling exploititive industries.
    People who buy oil and oil based products such as plastics and petrol are fuelling wars.
    People who buy diamonds and some other precious stones and metals are likely fuelling a company which doesn't care about the welfare of its workers.
    People who buy clothes are fuelling an industry reliant on sweatshops, poor working conditions and/or child labour.
    etc.

The commercial world is full of injustices. What makes buying drugs so different? And don't say "because they're illegal", I follow my conscience first and the law second.

And more on topic, I bought an 8th today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Looks like auld Gibbo is stoked up up good!!

I'm outa here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

JC 2K3 wrote:

You bought an illegal drug? I'm calling the cops.

on a side note I'll be buying as much as I can tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

DesF wrote:
    This is hilarious. You see, Cannabis dealers are the same, unless they grew the drug themselves, then they too are selling illegal drusg, and are associated with gun crime.

I supose this kind of logic would mean that, by way of its assotiation with (and supply of foreign aid to) North Korea, the US is responsible (or at least in support of) that countries Communist regime? Of course it doesnt. Your logic is flawed. FLAWED!

DesF wrote:
    And anyway, many of the people who sell Cannabis will also be selling these other drugs.

Not all of them. Just because someone who sells heroin may sell low quality soap bar doesnt mean all people who sell weed sell heroin. "Many" people who sell weed do so as a convenience to their friends who also smoke who end up buying it from them out of laziness.

DesF wrote:
    Well, they are the cause of gun crime.
    Cause and correlation are different things. Are you saying car owners are the CAUSE of certain well known petrolium companies actions in the niger delta? Thats an awfully large finger your pointing at most of the population of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,973 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Awesome. Awesome to the Max!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

JC 2K3 wrote:
    People who buy coffee and chocolate are fuelling exploititive industries.
    People who buy oil and oil based products such as plastics and petrol are fuelling wars.
    People who buy diamonds and some other precious stones and metals are likely fuelling a company which doesn't care about the welfare of its workers.
    People who buy clothes are fuelling an industry reliant on sweatshops, poor working conditions and/or child labour.
    etc.

Is this a record for the most sweeping statements in one post?
    JC 2K3 wrote:
    The commercial world is full of injustices. What makes buying drugs so different? And don't say "because they're illegal", I follow my conscience first and the law second.

And by this is it safe to asusme you have no problem with all these injustices? Just as long as nothing interferes with you getting stoned? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Now, did we all learn a lesson about one another? I hope we can move past this.

Oh, I found an HILARIOUS video on that online tv site thingy,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement